Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe (527 Views)

How Do I Get Over My Ex Whom I Left Because We Are Both AS? / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / Is My Girlfriend Selfish Or She Is Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by Ifeanyi2004: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2020
DenilsonIgwe didn’t leave at peace as he claimed that Mark Angel was the one taking control of all the money they earn from “mark angel comedy ”.
He also revealed that Mark Angel wasn’t paying “Emmanuella” very well,
Check out the video and let me know what you think.�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZIoOh_O9o0&t=80s
Re: Markangel Is Selfish And Stingy That's Why I Left The Comedy Group Denielsonigwe by tesseract: 8:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Let's hear the other side of the story.

(1) (Reply)

I Know Your Darkest Secrets, Jump @ My Mention & I'll Tell You! / Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes - Man Says / How To Increase Your Sperm Volume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.