Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,218 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out (58842 Views)

WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 – Check Updated Timetable / WAEC WASSCE 2020 Timetable - Click Here To View WAEC Timetable 2020/2021 / Waec Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf | Download May/june Waec Official Time Table Here O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by oscarsam(m): 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
authority2006:

No, Muslims will write the papers because WAEC will undoubtedly readjust the timetable to allow Muslim candidates to observe jumma

Pls stop being delusional.
Waec that was almost cancelled due to the pandemic, instead of being grateful candidates will now partake in the exam this year, we rather allow religious matters cloud our judgement about the fixed date.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by 2Ways(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
have the exam not being written on Friday in the past?
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by dalass(f): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
BabaO2:
you are not a Christian, stop disguising. This stewpid mentality must stop, same way a senator was saying he went to pray during which a motion was moved against his wish.. , Nigeria is not an Islamic country, why the sudden hand twisting by few unknown group?

Imagine that! The senator fool was supposed to be in the plenary yet he went to pray....

Im surprised at the lengths they go. I passed through a major road past sabo in Ibadan, by the time I came back, I saw the crowd overflow on both sides of the road... I couldn't believe my eyes! It happened to me again in another city... Funniest is they don't care if you're stranded as long as they pray blocking major roads.

Now even if its not jummat, some of their prayer time will still fall on those times of exam.. Anyway that is why this country is where we are... Underdeveloped undecided

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by genii96(m): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pathetic set of people
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by EdiskyHarry: 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2020
I can't believe this
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by MikeBetty(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
oscarsam:
is so simple, Muslim students can leave the Waec for prayers on Friday.
No need to worry, Allah will perform a miracle, each of them will get A1 in the said subjects.

Nonsense...
Dont Mind Them. If Nigerian Govt Fix Election On Friday Wont The Muslims Come Out Enmass To Vote In Muslim Candidate? They Should Cry Me River Nile.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by eneyoduke(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Before it use to be NYSC now it WAEC...........useless group
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Excuses: 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
That's is why a lot of countries have institutions stronger than religion,and limit the number of worship centres across/within their domain, cos its a tool used simply to cause differences between individuals and groups...
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by zeeprince(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kwamecron:
U see why religion will destroy the world...

Inpaticular this one...

They are not peaceful has they clams
pls do explain? If it were the other way around you guys would have started complaining
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Excuses: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
eneyoduke:
Before it use to be NYSC now it WAEC...........useless group

See don't bother yourself,that man is a single entity running MURIC he is not in alliance with anybody..

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by wfjimmytobby(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
lol someone should shut this morafucker up
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Yemisi87: 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
This fool again.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by jericco1(m): 4:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
This MURIC man is a serious case oh! Always crying over nothing. Seems he's been paid handsomely.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by borngenius(m): 4:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
And I guess schools, offices and markets should also close down on Fridays. Does he not know that there are denomination of Churches whose service days are mainly Saturdays? Wetin make them come do? SMH.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by suchmuch: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
@seun please don't let mischief makers use your platform to sow the seed of discourse in the public.

if they have any grevience with waec, they should sue them or shut up
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Well, WAEC can't be more 'anti-muslim' than state and federal government who put a ban on such religious gatherings for weeks on end.

If the Muslim youths didn't get psychologically traumatized (whatever the hell this even means) in those weeks, I wonder why a few more Fridays will be a big deal.

This MURIC charlatan is more of an attention-seeking hypocrite than his Christian counterparts.

I wonder why he has not even been arrested and prosecuted for constituting public nuisance.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by YUSTECH3(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Yes we have to fight for our right.... religion first...
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by mu2sa2: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Supposing it is proposed to balance the equation by fixing papers 8-9, 9-10 on sundays.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by qanda: 4:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
IMPORTANT INFORMATION

• WAEC - Will start on the 17th of August, 2020

• NABTEB - Will start on the 21st September, 2020 and end on 15th of October, 2020.

• NECO - Will start on the 5th October, 2020 and end on 18th of November, 2020.

• BECE FOR JSS 3 - Will start on the 24th of August, 2020 and end on the 7th of September, 2020

• NCEE for Primary Six (Common Entrance into Unity Schools) - On Saturday 17th October, 2020.

• NBAIS - Will commence on 23rd September, 2020 and end on 17th October, 2020.

NOTE 1: NECO Registration is ongoing, will end by the 10th of September, 2020 and there would be no extension for the registration.

NOTE 2: WASSCE Private Candidates, 2020-Second series Registration has been extended to Friday, August 28, 2020

NOTE 3: FREE WAEC, NECO, BECE and NABTEB Past Questions and Answers are available on Q and A App.

Install the App from Playstore
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tolu.qanda

Kindly share to Parents/Guardians, Teenagers and others concerned for their information.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by authority2006(m): 5:00pm On Aug 03, 2020
oscarsam:

Pls stop being delusional.
Waec that was almost cancelled due to the pandemic, instead of being grateful candidates will now partake in the exam this year, we rather allow religious matters cloud our judgement about the fixed date.

Because of pandemic, WAEC shouldn't respect 2 hours which Muslims need to observe solat?
I will take you seriously if the WAEC timetable is fixed to include Sundays and your fellow comrades and the likes of Oyedepo and Adeboye do not wail.
Ordinary closure of worship centers in Nigeria because of the same pandemic, we knew what your pastors did and said. We knew the kind of pressure they mounted on the FG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Askme2020(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Why do these people always use violence as a means of negotiation? undecided
that is mostly what their book thought them, to get everything by violent
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by JordanMichael(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Religion of peace
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Asher79: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
This guy is a really thorough-bred idiot. Have WAEC exams never held on Fridays? Religion makes morons out of many! Nonsense!
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by suchmuch: 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
mayklef:
yoruba muslims, d worse set of pipol in Nigeria after fulanis.....i don't see d actualization of d Oduduwa republic dream as long as this Fulani ass licking maggots are a part of d plan
na wah for you sha, how many yoruba Muslims have you met?.. this man only speak for himself. the vast majority of yoruba Muslims disagree with him

half of southwest population are Muslims and have been living together for hundreds of years, if all yoruba Muslims agree with this bigot, dont you think we will be operating on sharia law by now ?

how will you feel if I start saying igbo people are criminals simply because evans was arrested... learn to attack people for what they do and not make generalization.. only low IQ people do that, and you don't have a low IQ do you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by talk2obed84(m): 5:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
This is coming from someone that wrote same friday exams (2pm) during his secondary sch days. Ahh Nigeria don die finish!!!
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by StagethemTVee: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Muric! Muric! Muric!
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by Excuses: 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2020
mayklef:
yoruba muslims, d worse set of pipol in Nigeria after fulanis.....i don't see d actualization of d Oduduwa republic dream as long as this Fulani ass licking maggots are a part of d plan

Pls don't say that again,the only people who made others like that religion are the Yorubas because of their literacy. You co-habit with a Yoruba Muslim in the same environment and enjoy yourself,the reverse is negative for a hausa or fulani.. am a living witness to this sir.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by abbey621(m): 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Premiumwriter:
guy pple wrote jamb on Sunday and heaven did not fall.

I'm sure you were not even aware of it.

Besides Sunday is weekend while Friday is a work day.

This is not about religion. Waec is a secular body and in a multi religious nation like ours, it should not be forced to obey the rules of religion.

It's governing principle should be independent. If you as a student wants to work with it then fine if not, no one will force you.

That's bullshit and you know it! No other examination body ignores religious obligations, even in the USA, people are given alternative days to write SAT and other exams. You mentioned weekend but how the heck does that correlate with anything? Weekend to you might be the start of the week for others, not everyone is bound by your gregorian calander! Furthermore this is not even about religion but the lack of flexibility the examination bodies in Africa are giving candidates.

Look into how exams are written in Europe, America, canda and so on, you'll see people have flexibility. This flexibility ensures freedom of religion, solutions to emergencies and so on but once again Africans must stand behind mediocrity and embrace the hard knock life.....lol.

3 Likes

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by payloader(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
We have cows as leaders in the north. They have forgotten that WAEC is not a Nigerian thing but the whole of West Africa. What has that got to do with Islam and Muslim holidays? Beats me.
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by authority2006(m): 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
talk2obed84:
This is coming from someone that wrote same friday exams (2pm) during his secondary sch days.

Because there was no voice to fight for him. What is wrong is wrong, no matter how long the practice had been in existence. Some anomalies can be corrected, that's not a crime.

Ahh Nigeria don die finish!!!

No, Nigeria is getting better.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
oscarsam:
is so simple, Muslim students can leave the Waec for prayers on Friday.
No need to worry, Allah will perform a miracle, each of them will get A1 in the said subjects.

Nonsense...
grin grin grin

Nairaland, I hail o
Re: WAEC Timetable Is Anti-muslim - MURIC Cries Out by authority2006(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Asher79:
This guy is a really thorough-bred idiot. Have WAEC exams never held on Fridays?

Read and comprehend before commenting. He didn't say WAEC shouldn't hold on Friday. Friday is not the issue but the time.

Religion makes morons out of many! Nonsense!

Who is the morron and through bred idiot now? Simple issue, you couldn't comprehend.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adewole Atere, FUOYE Lecturer, Impregnates 16-Year-Old Student (Photos) / JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine / Solomon Ogunniyi, OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.