Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,728 members, 7,813,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say (10717 Views)

No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty & Shape".(photo) / Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Openbusiness4:
in d sexual equation, a man is a giver, d woman is a receiver. Now, think of it like a man being a USB cable, but a woman being a USB port. A port with a single connector is called a port but a port with multiple ports is called a HUB. Same way, a woman dat sleeps around with different men is a hoe, no 2 ways about it. But d man is not a hoe, technically or otherwise, u can't correctly use that label on a "giver". This idea might sound "sexist" but it's just d plain truth. And this idea or concept of thought is one of the reason why "Polygamy" ( a man married to several wives at the same time) is legal but "Polyandry" ( a woman married to several husbands at the same time) is illegal in almost all countries in this world.
A whole lot of nonsense. undecided
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by jbnm: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2020
that girl is so dangerous.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by Emmanuelcann: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2020
What of your character, do you have beautiful character?
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by Onyenna(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2020
yuswrld20:

you can marry her.it a free world.after university lectures have go and come

Marry her ke!

1 Like

Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by krushdripper(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Sundayunity:
No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty and I Will Kill Myself Soon- Nigeria Lady cry out

My name is Angela and I am 26 years of age. I hate saying this but I think I should just remain single because my past always come back to hurt me.

When I was in the University, I used to be a very bad girl to the extent that all the lecturers know me. I have slept ....

[url] https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/19/no-man-wants-to-marry-me-despite-my-beauty-and-i-will-kill-myself-soon-nigeria-lady-cry-out/ [/url]
Her type are now steadily increasing (especially older i.e 35 - 42) everywhere in Nigeria. I was bleeping one (senior to me with over 10yrs of age) over last two years from her age 39 to 41.. though right now we no longer communicate, nothing wrong with her body aswear, big boobs, very big ass & an unbelievably homely pussy. Entitlement mentality & feeling they're too beautiful for life so they can misbehave as they want and still get it all together is what destroys them, She had this rich guy who she dated through uni. now he's twice richer as a made engineer with a big house of his own but hasn't engaged talkmore of marrying her for over 13yrs now since the left uni, her only hope is that he's still single so she might just be the one he'll choose but i doubt it & due to my input, i'm certain he'll never marry her. As at the time i was bleeping her, he still bought things for her from time to time which i shared from & took her out twice or thrice a month. I'll omit what caused us to go seperate ways.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by krushdripper(m): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Amatarasha:
shut up at once!
one day na wan day u will receive spiritual slaps from me,
You must be pained grin
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by Amatarasha(f): 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
krushdripper:
You must be pained grin
Martinez is so annoying
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by Creativeace(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
First of all beauty alone dosent attract suitors,might do flirts and from the psychology behind your thread,you lack confidence in other words you think there's something wrong with you which may be true. But if you dont believe in yourself enough for someone to believe in you,you'll struggle in almost every aspect of life.
DEVELOP YOURSELF till there's a man who needs you
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by Rickmann: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sundayunity:
No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty and I Will Kill Myself Soon- Nigeria Lady cry out

My name is Angela and I am 26 years of age. I hate saying this but I think I should just remain single because my past always come back to hurt me.

When I was in the University, I used to be a very bad girl to the extent that all the lecturers know me. I have slept ....

[url] https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/19/no-man-wants-to-marry-me-despite-my-beauty-and-i-will-kill-myself-soon-nigeria-lady-cry-out/ [/url]

Sorry for thinking beauty is a yardstick for picking a wife...That's the problem with you ladies...u think we guys are stupid. We flirt with the girls with looks and marry the well groomed ones. So check ur all round character, it could be ur problem. Attitude is everything, remember.
Re: No Man Wants To Marry Me Despite My Beauty And I Will Kill Myself Soon-lady Say by Onyenna(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
yuswrld20:

you can marry her.it a free world.after university lectures have go and come

Marry ke!?.... Noooooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Love Ladies With Big Bu*tt? / After A 3some With Her I Am Falling For Her!!! Advice Needed / Is It Possible To Fall In Love With Someone You've Never Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.