Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

How To Talk To A Girl And Make Her Like You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Talk To A Girl And Make Her Like You (860 Views)

Why Is He Sexing Her Like This, What Do You Mean?? / 5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Talk To A Girl And Make Her Like You by Evidence1000(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
Read through and you'll never fidget when talking to a girl again.

One painful thing most guys go through is seeing pretty girls they would like to talk to but, due to fear of rejection or embarrassment, they change their minds. This fear stems from several reasons which include: low self esteem, their backgrounds, their environment and so on. Do you know that most of these beautiful girls you wish to talk to are wishing for you to talk to them?

Sometimes these girls are not just pretty but friendly too, yet the very thought of striking a conversation makes your heart pound, with sweat pouring down your face.

Then after you have succeeded in convincing yourself not to approach her, you go home and imagine all the things you would have said if only you had approached her.

It's absolutely normal, I know how you feel; every guy feels that way from time to time. Not to worry, I am writing this ebook to demystify the mystery of 'toasting' a girl. As a matter of fact, there is no big deal in doing it as women are also humans.
What are the effective words to be used when wooing a girl ? What sweet words can one tell a lady to get to her heart? Read along and you will see.

CONFIDENCE
The first point to note is that girls love it when a guy is in charge. Most times, when a man fidgets or when he panics while talking to a woman, especially for the first time, she tends to show displeasure. Ask yourself why the "not so good looking" guys get the most beautiful women? It boils down to this point of confidence. Most 'ugly' guys know that they have nothing to loose when wooing a woman. The lady in question cannot use their ugliness to taunt them because they must have heard it severally from different people that they're ugly. Going with this mindset, they're very confident when talking to a woman. They hope for the best but expect the worst. This has paid them off several times as they end up getting the said woman in question.
You should be 'firm' when talking to a woman. Women love it when a man is in charge. You should look her straight in the eyes when talking to her; this is a very important aspect. Your looking at her straight in the face depicts confidence on your part and absence of fear. There is also this boldness that it gives to you as a guy because by so doing, you seem to have an edge over her already. If the lady in question is the shy type, you would have gotten to her by this action. I'll use myself as an example. Whenever I'm talking to a lady, whether it is a lady in my age grade, older or even a married woman and I stare at her in the face while talking, she tends to look away and I'll just smile inwardly. This singular act of mine already has brought her guard down. By doing so, I can tell her whatever it is that I want to tell her.
PS. This is just to correct an anomaly, I'm not into married woman neither have I asked any out before.
Still on the issue of confidence, there was this particular young lady in my new environment which I moved to. I saw this lady for the very first time and liked her instantly. At that point, I wanted us to be friends so I walked up to her, with a smile on my face, complimented her and introduced myself. While so doing, I was looking at her straight in the eyes. This singular act made things easy for me as I got to know her name and collected her number on the spot. We got talking and along the line, I found out that she was married and her husband was abroad. That put me off totally as there's no way I would have an emotional entanglement with a married woman.

Never forget this, in wooing a woman, confidence is very essential...

To get the complete version of this e-book, send an email to evidence042@gmail.com
It costs just 1000 naira.
Re: How To Talk To A Girl And Make Her Like You by sylve11: 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Evidence1000:
Read through and you'll never fidget when talking to a girl again.

One painful thing most guys go through is seeing pretty girls they would like to talk to but, due to fear of rejection or embarrassment, they change their minds. This fear stems from several reasons which include: low self esteem, their backgrounds, their environment and so on. Do you know that most of these beautiful girls you wish to talk to are wishing for you to talk to them?

Sometimes these girls are not just pretty but friendly too, yet the very thought of striking a conversation makes your heart pound, with sweat pouring down your face.

Then after you have succeeded in convincing yourself not to approach her, you go home and imagine all the things you would have said if only you had approached her.

It's absolutely normal, I know how you feel; every guy feels that way from time to time. Not to worry, I am writing this ebook to demystify the mystery of 'toasting' a girl. As a matter of fact, there is no big deal in doing it as women are also humans.
What are the effective words to be used when wooing a girl ? What sweet words can one tell a lady to get to her heart? Read along and you will see.

CONFIDENCE
The first point to note is that girls love it when a guy is in charge. Most times, when a man fidgets or when he panics while talking to a woman, especially for the first time, she tends to show displeasure. Ask yourself why the "not so good looking" guys get the most beautiful women? It boils down to this point of confidence. Most 'ugly' guys know that they have nothing to loose when wooing a woman. The lady in question cannot use their ugliness to taunt them because they must have heard it severally from different people that they're ugly. Going with this mindset, they're very confident when talking to a woman. They hope for the best but expect the worst. This has paid them off several times as they end up getting the said woman in question.
You should be 'firm' when talking to a woman. Women love it when a man is in charge. You should look her straight in the eyes when talking to her; this is a very important aspect. Your looking at her straight in the face depicts confidence on your part and absence of fear. There is also this boldness that it gives to you as a guy because by so doing, you seem to have an edge over her already. If the lady in question is the shy type, you would have gotten to her by this action. I'll use myself as an example. Whenever I'm talking to a lady, whether it is a lady in my age grade, older or even a married woman and I stare at her in the face while talking, she tends to look away and I'll just smile inwardly. This singular act of mine already has brought her guard down. By doing so, I can tell her whatever it is that I want to tell her.
PS. This is just to correct an anomaly, I'm not into married woman neither have I asked any out before.
Still on the issue of confidence, there was this particular young lady in my new environment which I moved to. I saw this lady for the very first time and liked her instantly. At that point, I wanted us to be friends so I walked up to her, with a smile on my face, complimented her and introduced myself. While so doing, I was looking at her straight in the eyes. This singular act made things easy for me as I got to know her name and collected her number on the spot. We got talking and along the line, I found out that she was married and her husband was abroad. That put me off totally as there's no way I would have an emotional entanglement with a married woman.

Never forget this, in wooing a woman, confidence is very essential...

To get the complete version of this e-book, send an email to evidence042@gmail.com
It costs just 1000 naira.

Okay, plenty girls go read this one and them go know "how not to agree to a guy while he tries to exhibit confidence". undecided cool

1 Like

Re: How To Talk To A Girl And Make Her Like You by Evidence1000(m): 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
sylve11:

Okay, plenty girls go read this one and them go know "how not to agree to a guy while he tries to exhibit confidence". undecided cool

Confidence is not the only point to be exhibited. There are other things to be noted.
Re: How To Talk To A Girl And Make Her Like You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
When will you people tire with girl matter.

There's no general manual thanks
Re: How To Talk To A Girl And Make Her Like You by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:07am On Aug 04, 2020
you cant "make" a person like you, you cant suddenly be attractive to someone that thought you werent attractive... waste of time/energy!

men better accept that (with women): A) you win some, you lose some B) you can never attract ALL women and C) if someone does not dig you, seek for another one instead of trying to "force/blackmail" that woman to like you, at any cost!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Quit Drugs / What's Your Own Betrayal Experience? / Bbnaija: Vee Showing Signs Of Pregnance After Having Unprotected Sex With Neo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.