Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (55270 Views)

Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 9:14am On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Mastubate with this when your done embarrassing yourself

This comedian is still running around with his fake and bogus stats.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Leo81(m): 9:14am On Aug 04, 2020
What do you expect from an uneducated idiot!! With pot belle.
He won't dish out cars to teachers, doctors,lecturers.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Uchasa(m): 9:16am On Aug 04, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

This is the reason why Akwa Ibom GDP keeps growing year on year with little debt, while Rivers State keeps piling up debt

2 years ago Wike bought 41 Toyota Prado SUV for judges ,

Also 2 years ago Emanuel Udom bought 3 bombardier Jet to start Ibom Air

Yesterday Wike added yet another 41 Range Rover discovery SUV to the fleet of judges,

Yesterday Emanuel Udom added a new Jet to the fleet of Ibom air

Now tell me which State is preparing for post oil era, or global oil price drop? The Rivers building Bridges , buying SUVs and funding PDP, or the Akwa Ibom owning airlines, 4 star hotels, golf course and resort , world class stadiums, deep sea ports

Shut up, Rivers is still better than Akwa Ibom state
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Yebosola(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2020
maoolakanm:
HOW ABOUT INNOSON VEHICLES? THIS IS WHAT INDIANS AND OTHER SENSIBLE NATIONS WILL NOT DO.SHAME.

Leave Wike alone, federal government that is patronising Innoson, no b everyday una deh abuse them? Has Ipob ever seen anything good in others, is always I before others, how many of your state govrs deh patronise innoson?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 9:20am On Aug 04, 2020

Reinvest FG’s refund funds, be responsible with spending, APC Chieftain charges Wike

The announcement of the refund of N78.9billion to the Rivers State government by President Muhammadu Buhari led administration has continued to generate reactions.

A Chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC), and former National Publicity Secretary of the defunct New People’s Democratic Party (nPDP), Eze Chukwuemeka Eze, described the refund as a sincere and patriotic display, evidencing the commitment of President Buhari and the APC towards the development of states’ economies.

Eze in a statement made available to The Guardian yesterday in PortHarcourt, tasked the State governor, Nyesom Wike, to avoid reckless spending of the fund but to reinvest it into reviving most of the infrastructures in the State.

https://guardian.ng/news/reinvest-fgs-refund-funds-be-responsible-with-spending-apc-chieftain-charges-wike/

I guess he's already blowing the refund from the FG.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by JAWBONE(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Mo3891:

Stop embarrassing your Alma Mater,

Technocrat Governor and you went on to call Atiku and Osinbajo? Are they Governors?

technocrat
/ˈtɛknəkrat/

noun
an exponent or advocate of technocracy.
a member of a technically skilled elite.

exercising governmental authority because of their knowledge, or "a member of a powerful technical elite

Atiku a custom officer with diploma in health science isn't a technocrat,

Obaseki with 3 credit in WAEC, 3rd class in Classic study (study of Roman and European history) isn't a technocrat

In a bid to sound intelligent, you just looked like the complete opposite. Obaseki is an established technocrat. He owns and was managing an investment bank before he dabbled into politics
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Yebosola(m): 9:26am On Aug 04, 2020
MPESA:

Are you minding the idiot BMC here.

Is your Ipob brothers that are crying here oh, because of Wike's refusal to patronize Igbo assembled vehicles ,the man has told u severally, he is Ikwere not igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Dbarrzx: 9:28am On Aug 04, 2020
THAT IS WHY THOSE JUDGES CAN PRONOUNCE ANYTHING IN HIS FAVOR.... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Yus2020: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2020
Outstanding son of River State Governor Wike AKA Mr Project it shows you love your people no be Project on Narialand Governor Deacon Udom Emmanuel wost Governor in the history of Akwa ibom
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Grandmeister(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2020
kolade560:

Rivers is not Biafra, don't give IPOB mouth here.....come here and see how Rivers ppl dislike Igbo's cos if their greed and mannerless attitudes of conquering other south south states in d name of Biafuro
Ofcourse a kolade from SW will know better...una aproko is nothing short of witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2020
What a wicked country.

Why no empower 4 Nigerians each with the price of one car?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Yus2020:
Outstanding son of River State Governor Wike AKA Mr Project it shows you love your people no be Project on Narialand Governor Deacon Udom Emmanuel wost Governor in the history of Akwa ibom
i don’t support Udom but giving out suv to 41 judges is corruption

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Grandmeister(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2020
YorubaLord:
You won't see the savage Igbos condemn this fool but, rather they choose to channel their energy towards their Yoruba masters
Typical Yoruba double tongue syndrome...today rivers is Igbo land and wike is biafran.. tomorrow rivers is ss and wike is ikwerre.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Steelarmy01: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2020
As I read this,"...wrapped around my finger"-Linger by The Cranberries comes to mind
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Codes151(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2020
Uchasa:

Shut up, Rivers is still better than Akwa Ibom state
how?

Akwa Ibom has cities developed and growing. Resources spread out and all.
Even oil, we get am pass Una. Companies. And all. Most of your companies Are in our fields.

Port harcourt is the over place in rivers we know.
Recently akwa Ibom oil phase was built in Bonny. Now we know Bonny.

It’s akwa Ibom but processed on your side.

Wetin Una really get?

In the 80s., we came there to chill and spend cash developing ph. Who where you? Insolent child

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

This comedian is still running around with his fake and bogus stats.

Ooh you that idiot who keep calling everybody anambra...
As usual you keep sounding stupid grin
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by brightDdon(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
Price.
that's about 26m
meaning 26m×41=Rivers state money.

this money would had been channeled to a project that would had benefited the citizens instead of buying cars for judges that have already too many cars...
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 9:51am On Aug 04, 2020
jamesversion:

My brother, I recently noticed the frequent comparison of Akwaibom and Rivers. Everytime they feel the want to measure with Rivers. it's so bad.

Dont mind them. It's the anambala fool trying to earn his pay from mumu propaganda.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by DAVE5(m): 9:51am On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
$68,650 x 41 = $2,814,650 Million.

$2,814,650 × 472 = 1,328,514,800 in nairas

Also noting that those same judges got brand new Prado barely 2 years ago

So what happens to the Prado, who pays the maintenance of the Prado (and the the range rover); obviously govt pocket

Don't they earn enough salaries to buy them cars of their choice

How does buying cars bi-annually profit the state

Is the state resources totally under the control of the governor that he can dole out monies and/or the states resources anyhow he chooses

We truly are a docile country, meanwhile the youth are very preoccupied with bb9ja

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by KOE1(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Compare: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Liars In Rivers State

If they are true Lawyers and not Liars...I beg to ask, is that a gift? And is this Christmas period? or Are these Liars walking with their legs? ...God is the Chief Judge.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Soulsymbol99: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2020
MPESA:

Are you minding the idiot BMC here.

Yes,Rivers state get money bt 2 buy 41 new range sport undecided dat is too much for even them grin
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 10:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Codes151:
how?

[s]Akwa Ibom has cities developed and growing. [/s]Resources spread out and all.
Even oil, we get am pass Una. Companies. And all. [s]Most of your companies Are in our fields. [/s]

[s]Port harcourt is the over place in rivers we know.
Recently akwa Ibom oil phase was built in Bonny. Now we know Bonny. [/s]

[s]It’s akwa Ibom but processed on your side. [/s]

Wetin Una really get?

[s]In the 80s., we came there to chill and spend cash developing ph. Who where you? Insolent child[/s]

When you see a clown you can spot it. Resources spread everywhere? So the oil in the Atlantic ocean of is spread everywhere?
Go to Rivers and see what it means for resources to spread everywhere. A state where almost every LGA is oil producing.

Akwa Ibom has forest and villages. Only villagers like you will call them cities.

Because of poverty and illiteracy in Akwa Ibom they cant handle the gas from ExxonMobil field. They had to pipe it to BRT bonny for further process and export. Note that Mobil is the least when it comes to real companies doing business in bonny. LNG, Shell and Total are thr bosses there.

Yes almost 90% of the MPN servicing companies are in PH or Lagos, beacuse Akwa Ibom is a bush with no manpower or financial capacity to handle big projects.

In the 80 you were still a homo erectus in your forest.

In all crude production is dynamic. It was Rivers for years before Bayelsa was created and shared the production of Rivers. Then it remained Rivers till 2009 or so.
Then Akwa Ibom became the highest producer after the onshore offshore dichotomy stuff, not forgetting the wells they won from CRS and Rivers as well.
Now its Delta producing the most, we shall continue to see how things go in the coming years.
Note that more discoveries are being made.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 10:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

This is the reason why Akwa Ibom GDP keeps growing year on year with little debt, while Rivers State keeps piling up debt

2 years ago Wike bought 41 Toyota Prado SUV for judges ,

Also 2 years ago Emanuel Udom bought 3 bombardier Jet to start Ibom Air

Yesterday Wike added yet another 41 Range Rover discovery SUV to the fleet of judges,

Yesterday Emanuel Udom added a new Jet to the fleet of Ibom air

Now tell me which State is preparing for post oil era, or global oil price drop? The Rivers building Bridges , buying SUVs and funding PDP, or the Akwa Ibom owning airlines, 4 star hotels, golf course and resort , world class stadiums, deep sea ports

God bless you for this wonderful piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Ooh you that idiot who keep calling everybody anambra...
As usual you keep sounding stupid ;

ipob village square clown parading the internet with fake, fraudulent and rubbish nonsense. '

Na by force to carry to be yahoo yahoo fake news peddler as if it's your only portion in life?

Shameless society embarrassment.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Titugirl(f): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Meanwhile I heard on the radio the other day that there are schools without seats in some LGs in his state. Misplaced Priorities...smh

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 10:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Codes151:
how?

Akwa Ibom has cities developed and growing. Resources spread out and all.
Even oil, we get am pass Una. Companies. And all. Most of your companies Are in our fields.

Port harcourt is the over place in rivers we know.
Recently akwa Ibom oil phase was built in Bonny. Now we know Bonny.

It’s akwa Ibom but processed on your side.

Wetin Una really get?

In the 80s., we came there to chill and spend cash developing ph. Who where you? Insolent child
Thanks brother don't mind that ungrateful miscreant.. Thank God Akwa ibomites are waking up...
BRT in bonny get feed from Oso terminal in Ibeno..
Akwa Ibom alone houses 13 oil companies, Rivers 6..
So only fools will compare rivers to Akwa-Ibom..
Ooh Uyo is deceiving them.. They felt we run concentric capital system like them, were everything is in PH.. Nop in Akwa Ibom companies are in towns not in Cities...
We need to continue to keep Uyo clean and peaceful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by toprealman: 10:05am On Aug 04, 2020
This is stupidity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 10:06am On Aug 04, 2020
toprealman:
This is stupidity at its peak.
Very stupid my brother
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

God bless you for this wonderful piece

In as much as I too do not support what Wike did, dont bring your povert illiterate self here.

Bush men always want to feel among. I hope you have eaten this morning... please don't tell me you ate garri or loiloi grin
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 10:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Titugirl:
Meanwhile I heard on the radio the other day that there are schools without seats in some LGs in his state....Misplaced Priorities...smh
Imagine wike
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

In as much as I too do not support what Wike did, dont bring your povert illiterate self here.

Bush men always want to feel among. I hope you have eaten this morning... please don't tell me you ate garri or loiloi grin
Funny how the table of arguments now turn against you... The Iraq of Nigeria will soon explode to what its suppose to be..
Cultism, thuggery, rapist and poverty headquarter of Nigeria...
Soon you guys will be poorer than sokoto..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 10:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

I just said God bless you, I've not mentioned rivers State, I've not called anybody from Rivers but you decided to behave like a witchcraft and mention me.
I won't blame you, why not counter his fact instead of behaving like a witch this morning?
Better channel the energy you use on Akwa ibomites to advise your government, it'll serve you better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times / Breaking News Ijaw Militants Are Attacking Aladja In Warri Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.