Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (55268 Views)

Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Idiot a d giving you proofs you are using invisible perceived emotions to talk nonsense...
So to you total have no branch in AKS even it the attachment below..

Honestly you be senseless he go at.. Ebot

See this fool. The true Ebot himself grin grin
Posting rubbish without understanding the discussion/argument. I've never said total does not have a point in AKS. However Mobil is the only true multinational that gives an f*** about Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Let me add first bank comfirmatory to it.. If only that idiot you guoted is open to learning...
Or will he say first bank is an Akwa Ibom owned bank
You mind them

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by HRMK: 11:49am On Aug 04, 2020
IF THIS IS NOT A WAY TO BRIBE THE JUDGES,WHAT SHULD IT BE CALLED?DONT THEY AV RIGHT TO PERSONAL AND OFFICIAL VEHICLES?I WONDER OOOH........

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:51am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Mr. Awunah told journalists that the police in February arrested some cultists who were planning to unleash mayhem on innocent members of the public.

The arrested suspects, according to the police, are Emmanuel Bassey, 21; Blessed Udoh, 21; and Inemesit Essien, 21.

Others are Udeme Christopher, 31; Nyaknno Ekanem, 26; Ubong Akpanudo, 27.

Mr. Awunah said the police on February 11 arrested three young men at Ikotobong village, Etim Ekpo Local Government Area, who confessed of being members of De-Bam confraternity.

The police commissioner gave the suspects names as Uduakobong Ime, 20; Goodluck Peter, 22; and Udobong Isaac, 20.

I guess the above names are all from Rivers state grin grin
I thought you were brilliant but you're extremely stupid, you lift something that happened inside Akwa Ibom to post meanwhile I asked you to prove your point when you say 30% of cultist in Rivers are Akwa ibomites, you're extremely unintelligent in English. grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by jamesversion: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2020
It is not my MO to be engaging in back and forths but it is essential that people argue objectively regardless.

Whenever Akwa Ibom enters the league of Rivers, we will duly acknowledge but Akwa Ibom as of today is leagues behind Rivers State. Wether their hypemen write and post all manners of statistics and wild claims, the tangible remains tangible.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Harrykn: 11:54am On Aug 04, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
it's cheap undecided but the money should have been used on important things!! This is misplaced priority!

That range rover is not/was not cheap!! Stop taking drugs angry
say no to weed

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by usagee36: 12:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
That is discovery not range
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

I thought you were brilliant but you're extremely stupid, you lift something that happened inside Akwa Ibom to post meanwhile I asked you to prove your point when you say 30% of cultist in Rivers are Akwa ibomites, you're extremely unintelligent in English. grin
You have killed that idiot...

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by BabaRamota1980: 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wike did whaat?? Is that supposed to be some bragging right or is the heroine is finally taking over?
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

See this fool. The true Ebot himself grin grin
Posting rubbish without understanding the discussion/argument. I've never said total does not have a point in AKS. However Mobil is the only true multinational that gives an f*** about Akwa Ibom.
You are now crying... Emotional cow... Ebot ikot

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
Wike did whaat?? Is that supposed to be some bragging right or is the heroine is finally taking over?
Is on deep weed bro
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by SideInkom: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nice one
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
HRMK:
IF THIS IS NOT A WAY TO BRIBE THE JUDGES,WHAT SHULD IT BE CALLED?DONT THEY AV RIGHT TO PERSONAL AND OFFICIAL VEHICLES?I WONDER OOOH........
Funnily the citizenry of river state (Iraq of Nigeria) are solidly behind the thief..

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
jamesversion:
It is not my MO to be engaging in back and forths but it is essential that people argue objectively regardless.

Whenever Akwa Ibom enters the league of Rivers, we will duly acknowledge but Akwa Ibom as of today is leagues behind Rivers State. Wether their hypemen write and post all manners of statistics and wild claims, the tangible remains tangible.
I don't know why you are the only one sounding stupid after @ Kinematics..
No wonder wike is taking your state for a ride.. Hahahaha ebot

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Cantonese: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Get lost!

Do you know how much Coscharis is going to pay LASG for these luxury imports?
Whatever it is subtract from Anambra IGR.
Subtract from Innoson capital investment.

If I catch you.... angry

Taaaaaaaaa. Close that your nonsense mouth that looks like ponmo from Ogbomosho or Ijebu.

I need to remind you to read my initial comment about you. Do a research about yourself for a better life.

Your head like Olumo rock.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

So you're implying you Know better than those working at CBN or NBS? If so what are you doing here Everytime?
Those are National statistics so you won't say it's Akwa Ibom people that doctored it, maybe you get your stats at eleme junction.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 12:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You have killed that idiot...
the guy is a clown

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by stgift: 12:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
Wike keep lavishing federal and state jugdes and his political associates while HE STILL OWES RIVERS STATE PENSIONEERS THERE PENSION ARREARS AND GRATUITY. This pensioners work for 35years and for over 7 years now those who retired since 2012 till date has not been paid there pension arrears and gratuity. Is this not wickedness! If its not then what is it?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by piagetskinner(m): 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
This is how government wastes money.. they can’t buy a Toyota suv or innoson? Which is way cheaper

They had to buy range.. 41 of them.

And I’m sure there are pensioners who haven’t received their monies. Yet the government sees it fit to spend on frivolities
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
jamesversion:

Bro, some issue are not forced, they take their natural cause.

For instance Tropicana was built in Uyo during the administration of Akpabio. After some years, it closed down due to low patronage. Now Akwa Ibom govt has gone to beg ShopRite to come and manage the mall now undergoing refurbishing.

Now contrast it with Rivers whereby Spar mall was launched in 2014 thereabout and are still in business. infact the mall was even built by foreign investors and they are doing so well.

The two contrasting points show that Akwa Ibom do not allow for natural economic evolution but instead is trying to force revolution on herself. You built an Airport yet no patronage. It's not among top10 airports in Nigeria with high traffic. Akwa Ibom is merely highest producer of offshore oil and that is where it ends. No other channeling of economic activities.

No wonder rivers people join cult.. You guys are senseless, who told you Tropicana Mall was even open in the first place... Illiterate like you came out of the cave to talk nonsense.. Akpabio built a mall, cinema manage currently by silverbird and an hotel..
Both mall and the hotel never open because the construction wasn't complete but the cinema is still kicking still today...
So stop talking from the anus. Ask questions before you mastubate on topics you know nothing about..
Meanwhile Uyo cinema is 4 stars rated after lagos & Abuja while your port Harcourt cinema is 2 star rated.. Poor you

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
piagetskinner:
This is how government wastes money.. they can’t buy a Toyota suv or innoson? Which is way cheaper

They had to buy range.. 41 of them.

And I’m sure there are pensioners who haven’t received their monies. Yet the government sees it fit to spend on frivolities
My brother thats the same thing we are saying ooo
Akwa Ibom government only gives out toyota corolla but still have high GDP but River hmmmmmmm with degrading state

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Miracle1991: 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
$68,650 x 41 = $2,814,650 Million.
let's convert it to naira at 450 per dollar.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Omoejigbahe(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2020
Where is the separation of powers
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by owila4luv(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
this is a white elephant project sir!

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
AmazingELixir:
grin

Lots of frustration in the land...if the legislators are routinely given official cars why can't the judiciary enjoy same.

The judicial officers are integral to the effective functioning of government and as such deserve better abi the police force the various governments buy vehicles and equipment for which they in turn use to terrorise the citizens are better than judges..

If they were given Toyota, Honda, or Innoson saloon vehicles, there wouldn't be this much outrage.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Anambra1stS0n: 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Where are Ibos to ask their son why he bought imports when he could simply patronize Anambra and Innoson?

Imagine the boost to Anambra IGR if Wike had bought Innoson.

Incompetent governors, incompetent people, deficient region!
Coscharis is also son of the soil, he is the sole distributor of Range Rover in Nigeria, he is currently expanding his massive rice mill in Igbariam Anambra state, Rivers state government distributed his rice during Covid lockdown, it's win win for us.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Hopefulpraiz(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
Afternoon nairalander, pls someone should help me out, i need a job housekeeper/security or anything legal
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Uchasa(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
Codes151:
how?

Akwa Ibom has cities developed and growing. Resources spread out and all.
Even oil, we get am pass Una. Companies. And all. Most of your companies Are in our fields.

Port harcourt is the over place in rivers we know.
Recently akwa Ibom oil phase was built in Bonny. Now we know Bonny.

It’s akwa Ibom but processed on your side.

Wetin Una really get?

In the 80s., we came there to chill and spend cash developing ph. Who where you? Insolent child

grin grin grin
See poor people that sell fufu coming to our lands to develop it,Ali Ikwerre has suffered!!!!
You guys are simply foolish, because the last time i checked, Obio Akpor LGA's Wealth can feed your hungry poverty ridden state comfortably.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by olawonder(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
These are not Range Rovers though
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Hunchogee: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
Exclusive : Lagos, Akwa Ibom State and 5others attracted investors / investment in the last 4 months.. While rivers state and others attracted zero investment...
Link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6033806/lagos-akwa-ibom-5-other#92450317

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hunchogee:
Exclusive : Lagos, Akwa Ibom State and 5others attracted investors / investment in the last 4 months.. While rivers state and others attracted zero investment...
Link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6033806/lagos-akwa-ibom-5-other#92450317
Wait Rivers State (Iraq of Nigeria) had no investors and their worthless governor is busy buying 41SUV aba na

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by MetaPhysical: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
post=92447923:

Coscharis is also son of the soil, he is the sole distributor of Range Rover in Nigeria, he is currently expanding his massive rice mill in Igbariam Anambra state, Rivers state government distributed his rice during Covid lockdown, it's win win for us.

Its win win for Maduka, for Lagos and for UK.

What does Anambra get?

Get sense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo Welcomes Second Surrogate Baby - PM News / Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother / Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.