Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,479 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (55248 Views)

Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:05am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

If you like buy 10000 airplanes, AKS remains the state with the highest unemployment rate in the country.

Port harcourt international airport still makes more money than that of Akwa ibom. Have you asked yourself why Akwa Ibom airport was not part of those opened by the government?

Simply because it's useless. Waste of money.

Akwa Ibom airport was built during akpabio era with only Akwa Ibom funds, your airport has been there for donkey years but you're comparing and it's even federal government that built it, how the mighty Rivers has fallen grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
jamesversion:

Statistics from what year is this. And if your GDP is actually higher than. Rivers, it should reflect in your revenue base. Akwa Ibom doesn't have half the companies in Onne. Not to mention trans Amadi axis. So how do they have a higher gross domestic production than Rivers.

I don't understand all this statistics that aren't tangible. If you produce alot in your state. your revenue should be much but Akwa doesn't exceed N30Billion in a year while Rivers is iver N120Billion.

You dey mind the clowns. People wey never fit feed their locals wan come rub shoulder.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Keep presenting half baked facts. Na your type dey write exam begin make noise even before the complete result come out.

When I say most of you are poor illiterates I know what I'm talking about.
Statistics from NBS and CBN are fake? grin
Seems like cultism blocks the way you rivers people think grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:07am On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Akwa Ibom airport was built during akpabio era with only Akwa Ibom funds, your airport has been there for donkey years but you're comparing and it's even federal government that built it, how the mighty Rivers has fallen grin

So na only Akwa Ibom build airport with state fund. The imo airport that was open as well was not built with state fund. I see your level of understanding.

Abeg how many Akwa ibomites fit pay for flight ticket?
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by jaxxy(m): 11:11am On Aug 04, 2020
This shud be wrong cos it cud amount to them being bought off by the governor. I hope this isn’t the case.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:13am On Aug 04, 2020
jamesversion:

Statistics from what year is this. And if your GDP is actually higher than. Rivers, it should reflect in your revenue base. Akwa Ibom doesn't have half the companies in Onne. Not to mention trans Amadi axis. So how do they have a higher gross domestic production than Rivers.

I don't understand all this statistics that aren't tangible. If you produce alot in your state. your revenue should be much but Akwa doesn't exceed N30Billion in a year while Rivers is iver N120Billion.
So you're implying you Know better than those working at CBN or NBS? If so what are you doing here Everytime?
Those are National statistics so you won't say it's Akwa Ibom people that doctored it, maybe you get your stats at eleme junction.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:13am On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Statistics from NBS and CBN are fake? grin
Seems like cultism blocks the way you rivers people think grin

Did you read the article very well. Have you understood it?
What areas of the economy was not covered?
What is real gdp compared to nominal?
Does few years gdp cover the whole years?
What's the level of economic activity going on in both states?
Where do businesses run to first in both states?

Even Onne in Eleme local government of Rivers State generates more revenue than Uyo.

It's not my fault that you are mentally poor.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Guess you didn't see my previous post of you gasping on half info. Well I understand your level of understanding is poor.

Let me stop here, because its obvious you guys are not cerebral.
You're just yapping and making noise everywhere to be honest, as if Akwa ibomites are the reason your brothers join cultism more than breathing in Oxygen grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

So na only Akwa Ibom build airport with state fund. The imo airport that was open as well was not built with state fund. I see your level of understanding.

Abeg how many Akwa ibomites fit pay for flight ticket?
Shut up. State's that are fending for themselves and you that 2/3 infrastructure In rivers is FG work is making noise grin. Lazy Foks grin
The only thing an average Rivers man can build is cultism grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Did you read the article very well. Have you understood it?
What areas of the economy was not covered?
What is real gdp compared to nominal?
Does few years gdp cover the whole years?
What's the level of economic activity going on in both states?
Where do businesses run to first in both states?

Even Onne in Eleme local government of Rivers State generates more revenue than Uyo.

It's not my fault that you are mentally poor.
grin when you start posting facts we'll take you seriously, but keep typing plenty and there's no difference between you and IPOB, just noise grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

You're just yapping and making noise everywhere to be honest, as if Akwa ibomites are the reason your brothers join cultism more than breathing in Oxygen grin

Wow I dont blame my Rivers people for allowing poor illiterates like your people to flood the streets of Rivers searching for greener pasture.

Guess you dont know that 30% of cultists in Rivers are your people, 50% ibos the rest is spread out.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Wow I dont blame my Rivers people for allowing poor illiterates like your people to flood the streets of Rivers searching for greener pasture.

Guess you dont know that 30% cultists in Rivers are you people, 50% ibos the rest is spread out.
Story for the gods grin
I guess don wani is an Akwa ibomite grin
Unam ikot grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Lafrresh: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
that range isn't costly

See mouth like you can afford one...

I think the money should have been used for covid-19 palliatives instead

Just voicing my opinion....

Have a wonderful day
lafrresh truly cares
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2020
AlabiJ:
Why not Innoson Seems Wike isn't a fan of Innoson. He hardly patronizes the brand.

And they are crying about the dying economy. There needs to be a law banning any government official from procuring foreign item that can be sourced locally.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by jamesversion: 11:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Bro, some issue are not forced, they take their natural cause.

For instance Tropicana was built in Uyo during the administration of Akpabio. After some years, it closed down due to low patronage. Now Akwa Ibom govt has gone to beg ShopRite to come and manage the mall now undergoing refurbishing.

Now contrast it with Rivers whereby Spar mall was launched in 2014 thereabout and are still in business. infact the mall was even built by foreign investors and they are doing so well.

The two contrasting points show that Akwa Ibom do not allow for natural economic evolution but instead is trying to force revolution on herself. You built an Airport yet no patronage. It's not among top10 airports in Nigeria with high traffic. Akwa Ibom is merely highest producer of offshore oil and that is where it ends. No other channeling of economic activities.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Story for the gods grin
I guess don wani is an Akwa ibomite grin
Unam ikot grin

Mr. Awunah told journalists that the police in February arrested some cultists who were planning to unleash mayhem on innocent members of the public.

The arrested suspects, according to the police, are Emmanuel Bassey, 21; Blessed Udoh, 21; and Inemesit Essien, 21.

Others are Udeme Christopher, 31; Nyaknno Ekanem, 26; Ubong Akpanudo, 27.

Mr. Awunah said the police on February 11 arrested three young men at Ikotobong village, Etim Ekpo Local Government Area, who confessed of being members of De-Bam confraternity.

The police commissioner gave the suspects names as Uduakobong Ime, 20; Goodluck Peter, 22; and Udobong Isaac, 20.

I guess the above names are all from Rivers state grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by DelphiOracle(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2020
So we have up to 41 judges in Rivers State still we get court cases pending since 2017 and 2015
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

See this fool. Those 4 LGA you mentioned have oppressed the others simply because mobil that's QIT and the living quarters is in their domain.

Unless you want to claim just the way those 4 LGAs claim they own the sea south of eastern obolo and Ibeno.

I know mobil field very well and will teach you about the injustice going on there. How eastern obolo have been sidelined because they dont have prominent people to fight for them. In the real sense only Ibeno and eastern obolo should be claiming Mobil. Then the Oron guys will be looking at addax. The rest are parasites.
Hahahaha a.. And let me help you again...
Ibeno houses Total E&p, Eni (Italian company) , Agip etc
So stop saying we have only ExxonMobil ok
Get informed or die in ignorance ok

You can find more attachments for your education

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by PropertyBuying(f): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2020
AlabiJ:
Why not Innoson Seems Wike isn't a fan of Innoson. He hardly patronizes the brand.
Interesting... Why ask these gifts? Are they not getting their salaries and allowances?
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:31am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

Guess you dont know that 30% of cultists in Rivers are your people, 50% ibos the rest is spread out.
Hahaha, don't take correction be pointing finger at other's for your mistake..
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:32am On Aug 04, 2020
jamesversion:

For instance Tropicana was built in Uyo during the administration of Akpabio. After some years, it closed down due to low patronage. Now Akwa Ibom govt has gone to beg ShopRite to come and manage the mall now undergoing refurbishing.

Now contrast it with Rivers whereby Spar mall was launched in 2014 thereabout and are still in business. infact the mall was even built by foreign investors and they are doing so well.

The two contrasting points show that Akwa Ibom do not allow for natural economic evolution but instead is trying to force revolution on herself. You built an Airport yet no patronage. It's not among top10 airports in Nigeria with high traffic. Akwa Ibom is merely highest producer of offshore oil and that is where it ends. No other channeling of economic activities.

With the bolded you nailed it. Well it's not just offshore in general but shallow waters. As for oil in the deep waters Rivers still has the highest production if it was a country or controls deep water production that currently is 100% FG and the O&G companies.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Temptee101(m): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2020
See how this idjot is lavishing money on people who are already wealthy.

I sincerely pity the children, youths of this generation and the future generations to come
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by loopman: 11:34am On Aug 04, 2020
Non of this Biafra people is asking why Wike is buying Range Rovers and not Innoson

If Sanwo-Olu do same now, they will be here crying for one month telling us how Sanwo Olu is now Igbo enemy No 1

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:35am On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

So you're implying you Know better than those working at CBN or NBS? If so what are you doing here Everytime?
Those are National statistics so you won't say it's Akwa Ibom people that doctored it, maybe you get your stats at eleme junction.
Let me add first bank comfirmatory to it.. If only that idiot you guoted is open to learning...
Or will he say first bank is an Akwa Ibom owned bank

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2020
loopman:
Non of this Biafra people is asking why Wike is buying Range Rovers and not Innoson

If Sanwo-Olu do same now, they will be here crying for one month telling us how Sanwo Olu is not Igbo enemy No 1

grin grin
Rivers is a mischief of a state, rule by an diot

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Hahahaha a.. And let me help you again...
Ibeno houses Total E&p, Eni (Italian company) , Agip etc
So stop saying we have only ExxonMobil ok
Get informed or die in ignorance ok

You can find more attachments for your education

When I say you are a daft I know what I'm talking about. Total produce 90% of its crude in Rivers and deep offshore, the remaining are scattered.
As for Agip they are like 50% Bayelsa, 40% Rivers and Delta the rest is scattered.

If you talk about real production multinationals in Akwa Ibom then look no further than Mobil with a little coming from Addax. Even the addax na port Harcourt and Lagos them dey operate 4rm.

Even the mobil has 2 points in Rivers which is Onne and Bonny. Without Bonny mobil gas is useless.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 11:38am On Aug 04, 2020
jamesversion:

trash talk.
AKSG with no business experience in managing malls opened Tropicana and naturally it won't work for long, Udom brought in the needed expertise from people who manage such for years successfully and it'll soon be up and running, your cultist brother's told u it shut down due to lack of patronage and assuming u had common sense you'd wonder why udom is investing in something that doesn't have patronage, truly common sense isn't common for you.
Spar mall is here in calabar and it's still functioning without state government help, so if you're using spar mall which is purely private and the spar mall here in Calabar which is not oil producing is doing fine to boast as a economic plus for rivers then truly Rivers has fallen from grace.
Akwa Ibom state airport was built a few years ago and is largely new and developing while it houses the fastest growing airline in Nigeria which is Ibom air which boast of 5 airlines in just one year meanwhile your ancient port Harcourt airport can't boast of such growth, the top for destinations for Ibom air are Lagos,Abuja,port Harcourt and Calabar which means even your indegenes use Ibom air to fly. Stop running your mouth Asif you know much meanwhile you don't know anything.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

If you like buy 10000 airplanes, AKS remains the state with the highest unemployment rate in the country.

Port harcourt international airport still makes more money than that of Akwa ibom. Have you asked yourself why Akwa Ibom airport was not part of those opened by the government?

Simply because it's useless. Waste of money.

Is now I know you no nothing, AKS airport is a state own airport not federal, so why will federal open what they didn't build or fund in the first place..
Illiterate fool
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2020
loopman:

If Sanwo-Olu do same now, they will be here crying for one month telling us how Sanwo Olu is now Igbo enemy No 1

grin grin

Why must he buy Innoson? Na by force?
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Kinematics: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2020
[quote author=Ilaumoh post=92444676]
[s]Is now I know you no nothing, AKS airport is a state own airport not federal, so why will federal open what they didn't build or fund in the first place..
Illiterate fool [[/s]/quote]

So the airport in Owerri is also federal owned?

Please dont make me laugh...
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 11:43am On Aug 04, 2020
Kinematics:

When I say you are a daft I know what I'm talking about. Total produce 90% of its crude in Rivers and deep offshore, the remaining are scattered.
As for Agip they are like 50% Bayelsa, 40% Rivers and Delta the rest is scattered.

If you talk about real production multinationals in Akwa Ibom then look no further than Mobil with a little coming from Addax. Even the addax na port Harcourt and Lagos them dey operate 4rm.

Even the mobil has 2 points in Rivers which is Onne and Bonny. Without Bonny mobil gas is useless.
Idiot a d giving you proofs you are using invisible perceived emotions to talk nonsense...
So to you total have no branch in AKS even it the attachment below..

Honestly you be senseless he goat.. Ebot

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Coolcalmcollect(m): 11:47am On Aug 04, 2020
AlabiJ:
you that is a fan, how many do you have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.