Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,155 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State (55269 Views)

Nine Nigerian Politicians Married To Judges / Governor Ayade Gifts Toyota Land Cruiser SUVs To Reps Who Decamped To APC / Governor Ayade Gives 54 SUVs To LG Chairmen, Deputies (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by MetaPhysical: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bagehot:

If they were given Toyota, Honda, or Innoson saloon vehicles, there wouldn't be this much outrage.

...or if he had bought them for teachers sef. People go praise am all over Nigeria.

Crook go donate range rover to super-crooks.

E get as de thing pain my body...e do me like make i choke Wike. angry

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 4:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Show us authentic Statistics of the economic performance of Nigerian States then, nairaland is waiting for you. Unam ikot mkpo

To start with, the rubbish you people are parading with is dead and old and that's the reason why you photoshopped and cut out the year.

Show us the stats from 2019/2020.

All you people do is peddle bogus rubbish to fool people.

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

To start with, the rubbish you people are parading with is dead and old and that's the reason why you photoshopped and cut out the year.

That should be your duty not his ok?
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Oga even areas such as agriculture and industry we're doing better than almighty Rivers State. Go and sleep

April 10, 2019

A glance at sub-national GDP

We are constantly searching for new economic data and so are pleased that the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) has extended its GDP data series. The NBS has released data on states’ nominal gross domestic product for eleven states across Nigeria. This data compilation for sub-nationals has been done in phases and so we expect that other states will be included in the series in the near- to medium-term. According to the data, amongst the eleven states captured, Akwa-Ibom posted the highest GDP figure – N5.14trn (US$14.3bn), with its oil economy accounting for 60% of the total.

The eleven states captured in this first phase include: Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Kaduna, Kano, Ogun, Osun, Oyo, Rivers and Zamfara

Agriculture was a strong driver of economic activity across each of the eleven states. Similar to the national accounts, crop production accounted for the largest share of agriculture GDP across states. Kaduna and Cross-River posted the highest agriculture GDP figures in 2017 – N1.01trn (US$281bn) and N1.05trn (US$292bn) respectively. Since 2014, agriculture has contributed considerably to total GDP of both states.

https://fbnquest.com/capital/insights/good-morning-nigeria/a-glance-at-sub-national-gdp/

This report even though was published in 2019, Anambra is not even top 11 and Kaduna and Cross River were the top ageric IGR generating states as referenced in the same 2017 you keep referencing, Akwa Ibom is not the toop agric IGR state, Kaduna and Cross River are.

Fool your fellow mumu with your fake and bogus nonsense, not me.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ilaumoh:

That should be your duty not his ok?

Yes, here is my duty, fake and fraudulent stats peddler.

This is the stats for 2019 released just 3 months ago. Anambra is not even top 10, it's all the way down @ number 13 behind Ondo, Oyo and even Edo.

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Anambra1stS0n: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Its win win for Maduka, for Lagos and for UK.

What does Anambra get?

Get sense!
I guess he is using your brokos to expand his Rice milling plant in Anambra
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

It is old and true. Thank God you have said it with your cultist mouth, now let me break your heart below grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Anambra1stS0n: 4:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

This report even though was published in 2019, Anambra is not even top 11 and Kaduna and Cross River were the top ageric IGR generating states as referenced in the same 2017 you keep referencing, Akwa Ibom is not the toop agric IGR state, Kaduna and Cross River are.

Dumbo Norminal GDP measures economy not IGR

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
post=92447923:

Coscharis is also son of the soil, he is the sole distributor of Range Rover in Nigeria, he is currently expanding his massive rice mill in Igbariam Anambra state, Rivers state government distributed his rice during Covid lockdown, it's win win for us.

All thanks to Buhari and CBN loan facilities.

grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Yes, here is my duty, fake and fraudulent stats peddler.

This is the stats for 2019 released just 3 months ago. Anambra is not even top 10, it's all the way down @ number 13 behind Ondo, Oyo and even Edo.
Is obvious you don't know the difference between IGR & GDP.. Continue posting IGR nonsense ok

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Akwa Ibom surpasses Rivers in Agriculture IGR, true or false? Your masturbating all over the place grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Anambra1stS0n: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

All thanks to Buhari and CBN loan facilities.

grin grin
No Wahala so far the mill is located in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Ilaumoh(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

Akwa Ibom surpasses Rivers in Agriculture IGR, true or false? Your masturbating all over the place grin
Na idiot wey the guy bi

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Anambra1stS0n: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin

Second phase of Norminal GDP was released last year

Date issued 28-05-2019

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
post=92454274:

The mumu is not used to proper discussion,if it's to do cultism on the streets of Port Harcourt he'll take first grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Anambra1stS0n: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

The mumu is not used to proper discussion,if it's to do cultism on the streets of Port Harcourt he'll take first grin
He's from Osun state not Rivers State
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by MetaPhysical: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
post=92454206:

I guess he is using your brokos to expand his Rice milling plant in Anambra

Focus on Wike for now....your little Anambra is a loser in this equation, however you spin it.

Dont you think teachers are more deserving to be gifted?

I would have prayed for him if gave cars to teachers.

There is still hope.

Since Ibo mouth na vuvuzela.....you and your brothers blow noise till Wike hear una. In fact, blow noise till Innoson hear una.

Teachers in Rivers should gifted with IVM cars from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Charly68: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:
This is how they turn judges into errand boys.
In preparation for 2023 ...wet the ground ..good politician,you know the game my man
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
post=92454629:

He's from Osun state not Rivers State
what's the scoundrels business with Rivers then?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
post=92454274:

Do you even know the meaning of nominal? grin grin

Nominal means assessment, means snapshot that doesn't reflect the real and ultimate conclusion. grin grin

GDP is the final conclusion of your overall economic performance. grin grin

In the NBS table below, it showed your nominal rubbish as an assessment that as nothing to do with your real IGR, on top of that, Anambra is doing so bad that that their GDP growth tanked, it slowed down by 50%. grin grin grin

50% IGR drop is pure disaster, you Igbos should be crying instead of beating chest, Anambra is hemorrhaging, it's going down inside shalanga. grin grin grin grin

Go and get some education, the real GDP reflects your overall performance. grin grin

lmao...IGR is the full assessment of your economy, not nominal. grin grin

Your nominal rubbish is BS, IGR is the representation of the overall economy. grin grin

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2020
post=92454523:

Second phase of Norminal GDP was released last year

Date issued 28-05-2019

Regardless when it was published, they were talking about 2013-2017, not 2018, not 2019 and definitely not 2020.

Learn how to read and comprehend.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blackking98:

The leading agric IGR states in Nigeria are Kaduna and Cross River according to the Nigerian government, argue your ignorance with yourself.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Gerrard59(m): 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
muykem:
This is wickedness against the people of Rivers state

They like other Nigerians don't care, they simply hope/wait for their opportunity to do same if not worse. It's why I'm amused when people complain about Nigeria's problems or hope for the best. I see them as hopeless and deluded people. grin
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Blackking98(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

The leading agric IGR states in Nigeria are Kaduna and Cross River according to the Nigerian government, argue your ignorance with yourself.
Akwa Ibom agriculture IGR surpasses your cultism infested rivers State huncle grin

You sound dumb, assuming we're arguing Chelsea finished above wolves in the table, you're now saying Liverpool and Man City are the best team in the league as if that's the argument, you're just an illitrate grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by NGpatriot: 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12062277_igr1_png7a6fd024cb6df76e0e76560a19b6d78b

Let's talk about this though?

Anambra's economy slowed down in 2018 and by 2019, it tanked and perished by a whooping 50%.

What happened?

No more ugu leave to export?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Halleluyah121(m): 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Esseite:
This is very stupid... in a poverty capital of the world suffering from recession and depression..

Elect proven technocrat Governors and their likes whom have had a taste of private establishments not core civil servants, History has proven they are better leaders..

Technocrat Governors:
Seyi makinde
Udom Emmanuel
Ben Ayade
Willie Obiano
Godwin Obaseki
Yemi Osinbajo
Atiku Abubakar
Peter Obi
Babangana Zulum
El rufai
Dave Umahi
Kayode Fayemi

Including Babajide Sanwoolu
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by prophetfire: 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Where are Ibos to ask their son why he bought imports when he could simply patronize Anambra and Innoson?

Imagine the boost to Anambra IGR if Wike had bought Innoson.

Incompetent governors, incompetent people, deficient region!
Has Wike now become an Igboman to U people? If Biafrans talk now U would tell them that Rivers state is not Igbo.
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lafrresh:

See mouth like you can afford one...

I think the money should have been used for covid-19 palliatives instead

Just voicing my opinion....

Have a wonderful day
lafrresh truly cares
that SUV is not expensive believe nothing to my infact forget
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Hunchogee: 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Oooh I love Akwa ibom na only corrola and camry them dey give out... Use their money buy better plane for commercial purposes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Anambra1stS0n: 6:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Do you even know the meaning of nominal? grin grin

Nominal means assessment, means snapshot that doesn't reflect the real and ultimate conclusion. grin grin

GDP is the final conclusion of your overall economic performance. grin grin

In the NBS table below, it showed your nominal rubbish as an assessment that as nothing to do with your real IGR, on top of that, Anambra is doing so bad that that their GDP growth tanked, it slowed down by 50%. grin grin grin

50% IGR drop is pure disaster, you Igbos should be crying instead of beating chest, Anambra is hemorrhaging, it's going down inside shalanga. grin grin grin grin

Go and get some education, the real GDP reflects your overall performance. grin grin

lmao...IGR is the full assessment of your economy, not nominal. grin grin

Your nominal rubbish is BS, IGR is the representation of the overall economy. grin grin

Otondo and you are dumb not to Know some state governors doesn't disclose true state of their internally generated revenue, only dumb ewedu brain use IGR to measure economy, Nigeria's GDP was recently rebased under Okonjo Iwela from about USD 270 billion to USD 510 billion in in last quarter of 2014, a result of the rebasing, Nigeria is now the largest country in Africa and 26 largest in the world, the are trying to do the same in states level, they first released first phase in 2018, second phase was released last year making 22 states. Otondo view Africa norminal GDP and World GDP

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by kolade560: 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Grandmeister:

Ofcourse a kolade from SW will know better...una aproko is nothing short of witchcraft.

You are short of wisdom and probably inordinately tribalistic, I spent all my life in Anambra and PH, so I know what am saying...I speak igbo pass u
Re: Governor Wike Gives 41 Range Rover SUVs To Judges In Rivers State by Anambra1stS0n: 6:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ewedu have really blocked you guys sense of reasoning, where in the world do they use IGR to measure economy

See the largest economy in the world

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother / Photos : Namadi Sambo Hands Over Aguda House To Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / Revealed: Reason Buhari Is Yet To Move Into Aso Rock - Breaking Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.