Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding (7508 Views)

She Discovered Her Boyfriend Slept With His Step Sister.. / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV / My Boyfriend Slept With My Best Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by Sixfeetbelle: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

what I'm saying exactly is; She should forgive her betrothed and continue with the wedding.

Would you forgive your girlfriend if she did something like this?
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by Raeheemwayne: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Would you forgive your girlfriend if she did something like this?
Maybe, I would. It solely depends on the circumstances of event.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by Mazugore365: 5:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
These days I do not even know where we are headed with this crazyness. You are telling me that someone cheats the might before their wedding night. This is a clear indication that the marriage wil fail miserably. Either way who am I to judge because it is none of my business. Let the people enjoy life because it is theirs to enjoy.
Re: My Boyfriend Slept With His Ex A Night Before Her Wedding by Tygrathris(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
If this is what cheating looks like then I do not think that I will ever get married. If thsi can happen on the day before the wedding then what is the point of the wedding. This is why you should always know the person you are marrying inside out. I would in no way want to be the bridegroom in this story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apart From Religious Reasons, Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? / What This Lady Was Caught Doing In A Night Club Would Shock You! (Photos) / What Will You Do If Your Pregnant Wife Wakes You Up At Night To Tell You This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.