Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,377 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

Hello I Want To Talk To You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hello I Want To Talk To You (832 Views)

Hello, I Need Advice / Nobody Wants To Talk About Pastors Wives Being The Most Sex Starved / Wanted: Someone To Talk To. Attractive Salary Included (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello I Want To Talk To You by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2020
Hello.

Dear Lalasticala Dominique mynd44 and other admirable mods how has work been ? And how's offline activities been for you? Those are rethorical questions anyway because judging by your Nairaland profile, you are a members that cherish privacy.

My purpose of writing you this mention is to ask what process it takes to be a mod. I have come across few posts where some Nairalanders who were former mods said they quit due to personal decisions. cry

I would have addressed the CEO, Mr Seun Osewa, but he is a man that cherishes privacy too and may not reply.

My regards to you all...
Have a beans and plantain week ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by sylve11: 7:21am On Aug 04, 2020
You mean you want to be mud or potopoto? shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2020
sylve11:
You mean you want to be mud or potopoto? shocked cool
ewo shocked 2008
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by Juliusmomoh: 7:37am On Aug 04, 2020
We are fine thank you ..... #Romance
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
We are fine thank you ..... #Romance
romance ? You and who angry
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by Juliusmomoh: 8:14am On Aug 04, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
romance ? You and who angry
Me and BEANngPLAINTAIN grin
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 8:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Me and BEANngPLAINTAIN grin
cry
Juliusmomoh:
Well, some will think it is a joke...... My father was giving a slot to bring 18 people... So if you know u are from kogi state or ogun state, u can email me ..... He has already give it out 9 people already.. U can email me as fast as possible, so that i can tell him........ Use the nairaland email section on my profile fast !!! ...... Ignore if not intrested please
I really need this bro. How are we going about it embarassed
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by Juliusmomoh: 9:08am On Aug 04, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
cry
I really need this bro. How are we going about it embarassed
From which state ?
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by AeroplaneApple: 9:52am On Aug 04, 2020
My great great paternal grandfather has 10 slot it remains just 2 slot hurry up now grin grin

Nairaland grin
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 11:39am On Aug 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

From which state ?
which state is available

1 Like

Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by AeroplaneApple: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
which state is available
you sha want to get scammed

1 Like

Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2020
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Hello.

Dear Lalasticala Dominique mynd44 and other admirable mods how has work been ? And how's offline activities been for you? Those are rethorical questions anyway because judging by your Nairaland profile, you are a members that cherish privacy.

My purpose of writing you this mention is to ask what process it takes to be a mod. I have come across few posts where some Nairalanders who were former mods said they quit due to personal decisions. cry

I would have addressed the CEO, Mr Seun Osewa, but he is a man that cherishes privacy too and may not reply.

My regards to you all...
Have a beans and plantain week ahead smiley

Bastard na your type dey turn mod?
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by chii8(f): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2020
Whypo:

Ah!!! Daddy please be calming down...
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
Whypo:

who are you grin
Re: Hello I Want To Talk To You by ChemicalReaction(f): 3:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
Chai... Nigerians! shocked
So, it's because of this your moderator ambition that you were supporting some Mod in that Lazinny scam thread? grin grin

All the best o.. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

If My Blood Could Treat Me Bad Who Won't ? / Just 4hours Before Giving Birth A Woman Discovered She's Pregnant / They Said They Will Kill Me,they Always Eat All My Provisions And Take My Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.