Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? (791 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by Adiob200(m): 8:35am On Aug 11, 2021
There is this visitor any time he came to my house , he Will always be holding my remote as if he bought tv and decoder for me grin grin

1 Share

Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by Romanoff(f): 8:38am On Aug 11, 2021
Those village guests that stay for a week, they brought bed bugs with them.

It took us several weeks to get rid of the bugs.
Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by Adiob200(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2021
Romanoff:

grin grin...make sure you sanitize and spray them before entering your house again ooo
Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2021
She came to visit. So I dashed out to get her something.

I got back and was searching for her only to find her in my bed. I felt somehow for some reasons though. I don't know why but I didn't like it. undecided
Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by Baawaa(m): 8:48am On Aug 11, 2021
I booked this space for my visitor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 11, 2021
angry Telling me to change the channel, that the music video I was watching didn't sit right with her. On top my own parent house.

1 Like

Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by Romanoff(f): 9:11am On Aug 11, 2021
Adiob200:
grin grin...make sure you sanitize and spray them before entering your house again ooo

They are never coming back. They stopped coming since my dad died.
Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by HUSTLER001: 11:57am On Aug 11, 2021
Romanoff:

grin
Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by Adiob200(m): 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2021
KimberlyWest:
angry Telling me to change the channel, that the music video I was watching didn't sit right with her. On top my own parent house.
embarassed
Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by VTJN(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2021
Romanoff:

They are never coming back. They stopped coming since my dad died.
Sorry for the loss

May his soul found eternal rest
Re: What's Is The Worst Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House? by Romanoff(f): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2021
VTJN:
Sorry for the loss

May his soul found eternal rest

Amen. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage Your Time Effectively / Please Help Me Find My Missing In-law...please / Currencies I Found In My Grandpa's Archive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.