Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. (3485 Views)

Lady Goes Hard At A Vendor Who Insulted Her On Whatsapp (photos) / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by GistsBaze: 10:13am On Aug 04, 2020
A Nigerian lady has taken to her social media page to expose a cake vendor who tried to steal her boyfriend after she’d delivered cake to the gentleman.

The cake vendor was straight with her intentions and she said she’s okay with the man being in a relationship, that she just wanted them to be together (and perhaps Bake some cakes).

Sharing screenshots of the whatsapp conversation, the lady wrote ;

This babe delivered cake to my man and she proceeds to ask him out. Or what am I reading ? I cant even breathe

See post below;

Some replies:

@PromiseUkay: There was this guy who asked my woman out after she made deliveries to him. They met a few couple of times and before I could know what was going on, bae told me she was already fund of him. Long late night calls and chats. I almost lost a 3yr relationship.

@Oyinkisablelips: You’re nice tho, this can’t be me mehn… I’d drop her phone number, drop her handle, drop her house address if needed. Like what nonsense.

@Judithblaq: Many babes are actually single to stupor and they are tired Face with tears of joy.

@piusawesome: I went to the hospital y’day..took a friend that was sick and made a transfer..the nurse insisted I drop my name and phone number incase they don’t get the alert…Saw a text this morning asking if I slept well and if I wish to have lunch with her.

@dah_zee: Thank God for your boyfriend.. some niggas will knack the girl delete the chat and tell you hes protecting you after all you sent the girl..Face with tears of joy.

@macabelee: Women sha..what is wrong in what this girl did now? She likes him, asked him out..it’s only left for him to either accept or refuse. Guys ask girls(single or not) out anywhere, anytime, anyday, it’s not an issue but they ask your man out, it’s a problem. Refuse or Agree. Simple.

@Nwaihemadu: Because she’s a lady asking a guy out to dickmatise her y”all have deemed it to be abnormal, if it were the other way round, would you still call it desperate or love at first sight?

The boyfriend apparently sent the screenshot of the conversation with the cake vendor to his girlfriend;
https://gistsbaze.com/lady-exposes-a-cake-vendor-who-wants-to-eat-her-boyfriends-cake/

1 Share

Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by Tina001(f): 10:15am On Aug 04, 2020
The guy dey blush. Ode tongue... Either you agree or you refuse. No need causing troubles... The boyfriend is a good guy sha. kiss does that mean he doesn't cheat? shocked tongue

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by MANNABBQGRlLL: 10:17am On Aug 04, 2020
people that watch BBNaija are the ones that behave like this

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by PureGoldh(m): 10:21am On Aug 04, 2020
See wetin BBNaija dey cause
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 04, 2020
Why these girls no dey see person like me? I just dey here lonely while dem they find another person man. Life No balance

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2020
Silly people everywhere undecided
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 04, 2020
MejiLoyon:
Why these girls no dey see person like me? I just dey here lonely while dem they find another person man. Life No balance
One word, MONEY

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by emperorAY(m): 10:25am On Aug 04, 2020
nothing wrong here, guys ask girls with boyfriends out all the time
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Chii59:

One word, MONEY
No be for my side. That word has no value for me anymore

3 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by Bluezy13(m): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2020
The boyfriend is immature.
The girlfriend is immature.
The vendor is promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by Aphroditee(f): 10:29am On Aug 04, 2020
Tina001:
The guy dey blush. Ode tongue... Either you agree or you refuse. No need causing troubles... The boyfriend is a good guy sha. kiss does that mean he doesn't cheat? shocked tongue
Don't mind him
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by tnerro1(m): 10:38am On Aug 04, 2020
Ladies are their own worst enemies, eg. bbnaija , all the girls in the house are fighting each other because of one guy or the other instead of focusing on reducing the boys in the house so they can stand a better chance of winning. Fish brains tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by ProphetofOdin: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by paulolee(m): 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
lolz...guys eeh...the sharp gee de play along to eat cake..
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by MhizJoyce(f): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2020
Bloggers ehn
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by lilmonarch(m): 2:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
Something similar happened to me earlier this year when i brought undies for bae during Val celebration.. Though she wasn't as direct as this one, i had to tell her I'm contented with my babe and she wasn't even my taste.
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by frozen70(f): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
GistsBaze:

https://gistsbaze.com/lady-exposes-a-cake-vendor-who-wants-to-eat-her-boyfriends-cake/

Simply because she is not his taste

The ones he chases and sleeps with, did he tell his woman

1 Like

Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Cakes � palava .........
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by Lighthen: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
things have really gone bad my way this few days.i will like financial aid from anyone who gets this message.my mental health is deteriorating.0018395014.standbic ibtc.
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
"I like you, I'm saying it for the last time"
See nerves oo, if it were to be the other way round now, she go discharge you asap
Re: Lady Exposes A Cake Vendor Who Wants To Eat Her Boyfriend’s ‘cake’. by richie240: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2020
Lighthen:
things have really gone bad my way this few days.i will like financial aid from anyone who gets this message.my mental health is deteriorating.0018395014.standbic ibtc.
How?
Expantiate!

(1) (Reply)

Guys G-strings Or The Normal Underwear / Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex?? / Ghana's Kevin-prince Boateng Becomes First Person In The World To Marry In The M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.