Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,527 members, 7,865,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:39 PM

Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike (8568 Views)

Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2011
^^^^

Kobojunkie, seriously, you can be a pest and really annoying with your juvenile questions. You asked questions from fellow forumites that can be answered just by goggling. How do you expect people to take you seriously? I am surprised Seun hasnt banned you and sent you personal message to never post again

You are a programmer, why not set up your own forum and do as you like there instead of trolling NL with your never ending, goal post shifting questions.

I am really concerned about your mental state. if you are not hating Ibos, you are hurling insults at people's parents and when cornered you start playing the victim card. It seems your aim is to one way or the other exploit the forum for your own personal gain and when Asha2 was not giving you the information you wanted, you became belligerent. If you want to network with who is who in Nigerian politics, there are better ways to do it than this.

A word is enough for the wise.

PS: I am scheduled to be on the south side in a couple of weeks, wanna hangout?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 6:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

See how conveniently the same response fits each time?? ROFLMAO!!!

We both know this is not about any question, it's all about your usual aimless and annoying nuisance routine and I'm glad I called you out and exposed what you are all about.

What kind of human being goes around complaining about a question that was never asked and even after given the opportunity to ask the question and many many posts later, no question, it's still the same running around  and the played out ROFLMAO routine. 

You really are pathetic. What a shame.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

See what I mean ROFLMAO!!!

All those  insults on his papa and mama simply cause I asked him simple questions of his own claims, reposted the same over and over, yet at the end even after admitting he had no clue what was asked, he still continues to throw insults at his family tree just because. . . .   grin Amazing, huh?lol
Kobojunkie:

See how conveniently the same response fits each time?? ROFLMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Arc. Darius Dickson Ishaku Has Won The Governor In Taraba State / Annual Osun PDP Interdenominational Prayers In Pictures / We Are Creating More States - Ekweremadu (Senate VP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.