Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:00 PM

Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike (8563 Views)

Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2011
i shall have all you illiterate nigerians (eko ile and bk babe) know that i am a nigerian man of the upper crust, meaning you have to at least pass your WAEC before i decide to indulge you in textual tango  angry i have little patience for belligerent illiterates  angry now, a meek illiterate i can tolerate, but a loquacious illiterate ? nahhh smiley
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Mobinga: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2011
buzugee:

dude at least learn to be legible before you try to type to me. geezzzz i am tired of illiterates feeling froggy and wanna leap  angry
Gbam. That bitchh arse still yapping crap?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mobinga:

Gbam. That bitchh arse still yapping crap?
you know it. people with verbal diarrhea only respond to slaps. its a pity that no software has been made that will allow me to slap folks through their computer angry
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Mobinga: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2011
buzugee:

you know it. people with verbal diarrhea only respond to slaps. its a pity that no software has been made that will allow me to slap folks through their computer angry
I was referring to bk/babe and not you. The nucca needs an IQ boost!!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by bkbabe97y(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2011
buzugee:

i shall have all you illiterate nigerians (eko ile and bk babe) know that i am a nigerian man of the upper crust, meaning you have to at least pass your WAEC before i decide to indulge you in textual tango  angry i have little patience for belligerent illiterates  angry now, a meek illiterate i can tolerate, but a loquacious illiterate ? nahhh  smiley

I'm guessing using big words somehow make you feel better . . . .

Lemme guess, when talking to your moms, those are the same words you use: "Textual Tango"; "Loquacious Illiterate" and so on and so on. . . . ?

In the words of that Pessimistic "thing"----ROFLMAO!!!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Mobinga: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2011
Why are you still on this site?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mobinga:

I was referring to bk/babe and not you. The nucca needs an IQ boost!!
] i know you were mobinga. i was refering to 'it' too. he or she or it needs a slap. a hot one at that.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by bkbabe97y(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ WOW . . .  thinking you have my life and person figured simply cause you do not agree with my posts --- Making statements of my person as if your perception should matter much or mean something to me --- and here I thought you were not a Nigerian to the bone? 

I guess you thought wrong then, eh?

If you want you can hide ur head in the sand all you want; point is ure annoying and everyone knows it. At least I dont hide my disdain for NL Ibo men under the guise of asking annoying, pessimistic, questions!

Aisha2 is doing a noble job, what is your contribution? Asking ignorant and dumb questions just because. . . .

If u aint got nothing positive to contibute, you can just read.  . . . Thats what I do when I aint got nothing to say (or something demeaning to dish to Biafrans).
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2011
Mobinga:

Why are you still on this site?
the fool gets a rush from showing the world how illiterate he is. it feeds into his 'persecution complex'
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
Do we have to have the same BATCH OF PEOPLE derail each and every thread on here??

monkeyleg:

As usual, we all end up fighting even before we get to a solution for our problems.

Well, I am still on finding out the [b]HOW [/b]of solving the problem. The way I see it, those of you(those who claim to be concerned and wanting to do something about it all) out in Nigeria ought to be telling us how, where to go, who to contact, to help YOU get results.

Many of us out here already have our immediate environments HERE. Adding Nigeria to the equation is harder than many think. We do not have addresses, emails, phone numbers etc to contact to complain or get our voices heard. We DEPEND on the information we get from Nigerians on ground and if there are not many out there who can, by this time, be able to inform us of where to go with our concerns, what good can we do but continue to ask? And I find it hard to believe that people don't get that at all.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by kcjazz(m): 8:07pm On Feb 11, 2011
@Kobo are you on Twitter?

There are some folks to follow on Twitter who are into this advocacy stuff especially for those abroad. The way things work is you will know who knows someone that know what to do cool

Just one way to reach out to them
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
kcjazz:

@Kobo are you on Twitter?

There are some folks to follow on Twitter who are into this advocacy stuff especially for those abroad. The way things work is you will know who knows someone that know what to do cool

Just one way to reach out to them

Thank you for the suggestion. It is the YOU WILL KNOW WHO KNOWS stuff that I went chasing last year in the UK, only to come back as clueless as I was before I left. I spent years begging people for information, and everyone seemed to claim to know and mingle with those who matter but they never seem able to produce actual contacts or able to link you to those who matter, as they claim.

I went to the UK, called people I knew and I am still asking for the same things still . . . CONTACT INFORMATION (email, phone, address) of those who MATTER. Once one knows how to contact the people that MAKE THE DECISIONS, one is half way there.

I know how to contact my Senators and my Reps here. I know how to contact my Mayor or State Governor here. And when I send emails or make calls, I get responses. I can send in petitions, as I have addresses to work with. I can forward the same emails, phones, Addresses to other people and I am sure that if those people send emails or make calls or even send mail to the addresses, they will know that their information was received, even if response does not come immediately. We don't have that with our Government in Nigeria, and that is what many of us here need help with. And that is what I am still asking today. If you know, do let me know.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by bkbabe97y(m): 2:44am On Feb 12, 2011
buzugee:

the fool gets a rush from showing the world how illiterate he is. it feeds into his 'persecution complex'

Words, to you, is like my diyyck in the mouth of a Muslim Arab chic in The U.S for the first time: SHE KNOWS WHAT ITS FOR, BUT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE IT PROPERLY!!!

Persecution? Complex?! ROFLMAO!!!

Show one instance where I ever complained about a situation, any situation, and I'll agree I got a persecution complex u damn pseudo intellectual African Gorilla!

Yeah, I said it! Now what?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2011

Obviously, the private folks are not doing anything to help and it's definitely not prudent for the state to sit around and do nothing to help Lagosians in need.

@eko-ile

tax money belong to the private folks!! why should fashola be using our money to care for his sick friends without our consent?
fashola can start his own private charity organization or even support a fund-raiser for example to pay for his friends. Not citizen's taxes.

our money should be spent creating/funding programs like medicare for all sick people. the money should be used equally among people. not for select nollywood friends.  that's not equality. that's favoritism
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 8:06am On Feb 12, 2011
^^^

Ms. Fakegerian

DO you pay Taxes?

Whatz your problem?

Itz our problm, lets deal with it

Go deal with you own problem in Obodo-Oyinbo
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 8:08am On Feb 12, 2011
I see someone got banned recently
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by fstranger3(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Thank you for the suggestion. It is the YOU WILL KNOW WHO KNOWS stuff that I went chasing last year in the UK, only to come back as clueless as I was before I left. I spent years begging people for information, and everyone seemed to claim to know and mingle with those who matter but they never seem able to produce actual contacts or able to link you to those who matter, as they claim.

I went to the UK, called people I knew and I am still asking for the same things still . . . CONTACT INFORMATION (email, phone, address) of those who MATTER. Once one knows how to contact the people that MAKE THE DECISIONS, one is half way there.

I know how to contact my Senators and my Reps here. I know how to contact my Mayor or State Governor here. And when I send emails or make calls, I get responses. I can send in petitions, as I have addresses to work with. I can forward the same emails, phones, Addresses to other people and I am sure that if those people send emails or make calls or even send mail to the addresses, they will know that their information was received, even if response does not come immediately. We don't have that with our Government in Nigeria, and that is what many of us here need help with. And that is what I am still asking today. If you know, do let me know.

Why would they want to reply you?

You are annoying as hell
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2011
fstranger3:

Why would they want to reply you?

You are annoying as hell

LOL
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by nduchucks: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2011
Anyone who provides a lending hand to Ifeanyi Dike deserves a lot of thanks for a worthy cause.  I'd however, like to know where Fashola got the N7million from? Was the money from state coffers or Fashola's personal resources?

This kind of charity should be extended to the abused street beggers(children) in Lagos and orphans, as well. A matching N7million would save at least 10 children and permanently remove them from the unfortunate condition they find themselves.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2011
Jenifa_:

@eko-ile

tax money belong to the private folks!! why should fashola be using our money to care for his sick friends without our consent?
fashola can start his own private charity organization or even support a fund-raiser for example to pay for his friends. Not citizen's taxes.

our money should be spent creating/funding programs like medicare for all sick people. the money should be used equally among people. not for select nollywood friends.  that's not equality. that's favoritism

As much as I am for the government helping in this case, I believe you are on the right path and we need to demand our government follows protocol in all. Here's hoping the money was from private and not the governor digging into the government's pocket to do this.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Words, to you, is like my diyyck in the mouth of a Muslim Arab chic in The U.S for the first time: SHE KNOWS WHAT ITS FOR, BUT DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE IT PROPERLY!!!

Persecution? Complex?! ROFLMAO!!!

Show one instance where I ever complained about a situation, any situation, and I'll agree I got a persecution complex u damn pseudo intellectual African Gorilla!

Yeah, I said it! Now what?
i see you are cruising for a bruising  angry  your dyck in an arab chicks mouth ? why bother ? i heard you are a hermaphrodite so you may as well go on and service yourself. and yes you have a persecution complex and your gra gra ways of attacking people (especially our ndigbo brothers) is a feeble attempt at masking this. this is a defense mechanism you have built up over the years. the 'strike before they strike' scenario. i see punks like you everyday. the only thang that pacifies folks like you is a fat dyck in your mouth. kinda like how a pacifier is to a baby.  grin animal in human skin  angry
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Anyone who provides a lending hand to Ifeanyi Dike deserves a lot of thanks for a worthy cause. I'd however, like to know where Fashola got the N7million from? Was the money from state coffers or Fashola's personal resources?

This kind of charity should be extended to the abused street beggers(children) in Lagos and orphans, as well. A matching N7million would save at least 10 children and permanently remove them from the unfortunate condition they find themselves.

There is a special vote for this within the discretionary budget and if you have issues with what Fashola is spending to help Lagosians, get at the state lawmakers, they approve every penny he spends,

And about helping beggers >>>>> Here is your answer and please don't hesitate to yell "eko o ni baje o"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-603385.0.html
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2011
Kobojunkie:

As much as I am for the government helping in this case, I believe you are on the right path and we need to demand our government follows protocol in all. Here's hoping the money was from private and not the governor digging into the government's pocket to do this.
Olodo, what do you think he government do with legislated discretionary funds? throw it away. u need to shut your ever negative and pointless mouth sometimes. You are freeking getting worse,
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2011
^^^ A new ID does not a maggot change . . . . I know you rarely ever can think with your tongue stuck far up there in the Governor's **** . . . But it will behoove you to learn to READ !! ROFLMAO~~!!!

You only insult your mama and papa the more you open your mouth without doing so . . . and worse, making the Governor appear as bad, and intolerant as you are!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2011
Jenifa_:

@eko-ile

our money should be spent creating/funding programs like medicare for all sick people. the money should be used equally among people. not for select nollywood friends.  that's not equality. that's favoritism

Of what use is your private money if your government can not spend it on you the private people when in need? God forbid you have kidney problems and you are helpless, just tell the government that you need no help and you don't want your tax money to be spent on you and you ain't worth your tax money.

Some of you people sure know how to sound silly I swear.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by nduchucks: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

There is a special vote for this within the discretionary budget and if you have issues with what Fashola is spending to help Lagosians, get at the state lawmakers, they approve every penny he spends,

I'd appreciate any evidence you can provide that shows that the said N7m came from within a "discretionary budget" (slush fund), if one exists. I'd also be interested in the total amount available for spending, in this discretionary budget. It is not sufficient to attempt to put the wool over our eyes in the name of some arguably fallacious idea.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

Of what use is your private money if your government can not spend it on you the private people when in need? God forbid you have kidney problems and you are helpless, just tell the government that you need no help and you don't want your tax money to be spent on you and you ain't worth your tax money.

there are thousands of people in Lagos with Kidney problems. what made this nollywood star more deserving than those who don't have access to government offices?

Dike who is the Chairman, Board of Trustees of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria should have done a fund raiser. i'm sure there are many cheerful givers like you in lagos who will be willing to help him. rather than going to the governor to lobby for poor people's tax money to be used on him.

our tax money should be going to making health care affordable for everyone (for programs like medicare). not all of it going to a select few of fashola's friends. does that sound fair to you?

why not use the money to fund a public hospital and pay couple of doctors' salary/equipments for a few yrs. imagine how many people will get health care/ lives will be saved with that money.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2011
I can only shake my head at some of the comments here. What kind of sheep are these that see nothing wrong in the Governor using Taxpayers' funds to treat a private citizen? If the man is Fashola's favourite actor, let him use his own money. As people have said, what even makes this man's case special?

The irony of it all is this Fashola mouthing off about improving the standard of healthcare in Lagos while he turns a blind eye to the welfare of the overworked doctors in his state's employment. Let him explain why his 'progressive state' cannot pay the doctors on the CONMESS salary scale while at least 11 other states have agreed to it.

It is these kind of wasteful gestures that gulp lots of the money in Lagos State (inclusive of the huge sums funneled to his godfather and cronies).
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2011
Eko Ile:

Dude, I don't know how much you're being paid by the Lagos State Government but i'm sure they expect reasonably intelligent arguments from you on their behalf. Thousands of Lagosians need emergency treatment, why single out this man?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by kcjazz(m): 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2011
Folks should chill, everyday there is a news on TV about a person needing emergency treatment and the state whether Lagos or any other helps out. The celeb did not get preferential treatment from Lagos State, it is the press that refused to report the same gesture for non-celebs. At the end he is not even RMD so I don't see the whole noise for this "special treatment" issue. I hear Lagos is building a hospital, maybe they have a plan after all but until then lives need to be saved.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by jumobi1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2011
Yupp Oga Fash didn't use his best judgment here. He shouldn't have let it get publicized if he wanted to help a friend, Keep it on the low.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2011
texazzpete:

Dude, I don't know how much you're being paid by the Lagos State Government but i'm sure they expect reasonably intelligent arguments from you on their behalf. Thousands of Lagosians need emergency treatment, why single out this man?

On whos behalf are you running your mouth? Your ignorant self? And who told you this man got singled out? Do yourself a favor and google fashola/kidney and see how many people including average Lagosians are benefiting from what your are whinin about.

The state is constructing the best Kidney center in Nigeria, if not in Africa in Gbagada. Google is your friend, try google or the state's website before opening your ignorant mouth.

All you silly rants are just silly rants. If any of you clowns really give a hoot about what you're running mouth about, take your arse to the Governor's website and voice your conerns or even the state lawmakers who are in charge of the state's money. Tell them Fashola is wasting the state's money to save the lives of Lagosians and quit whinin.

People do bad complain, they do good and you still open your negative mouth and complain, Nigerians are really funny animals I swear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Not Qualified To Be Ondo Governor - PDP Faction / I Won’t Share My Returning Officer Role With Anyone - INEC Chairman / The Family That Control Big Stake In Lagos And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.