Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike (8569 Views)

Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) / Picture Of Gov. Fashola Kissing His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

Why are you bothering me with this rubbish?

Your worthless fish wrap was dated November 09, 2010, but an agreement was reached and the new wages and allowance was approved and factored into the state budget in in February 2011.

I must now admit that you're an irredeemable dolt! So on top of your low IQ you cannot even comprehend basic English?
The man is talking about the pay regime at 100% CONMESS, not what the doctors were earning before the strike. This was stated in plain English!

Go and call any JSS3 student and ask him what he understands by the statement "If CONMESS is implemented"

Just to break it down to your level, 100% CONMESS is the best case scenario for the doctors, and it's the pay package that they would be receiving in that regime that the good doctor was referring to.

What a shame, no wonder all the points i have been making have been flying over your head. Please indicate in your next reply if you will understand better if i write in pidgin English.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
I see there are still no concrete answers to questions asked 9 pages in . lipsrsealed
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by hollandis(f): 2:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
texazzpete:

I must now admit that you're an irredeemable dolt! So on top of your low IQ you cannot even comprehend basic English?
The man is talking about the pay regime at 100% CONMESS, not what the doctors were earning before the strike. This was stated in plain English!

Go and call any JSS3 student and ask him what he understands by the statement "If CONMESS is implemented"

Just to break it down to your level, 100% CONMESS is the best case scenario for the doctors, and it's the pay package that they would be receiving in that regime that the good doctor was referring to.

What a shame, no wonder all the points i have been making have been flying over your head. Please indicate in your next reply if you will understand better if i write in pidgin English.

You are a f.o.o.l why are you supporting Fashola?Why should he be commended for giving some money to dike?is it his(fashola's money) money.The tax payers are languishing that basic infrastructures are not being met you are here talking about conmess.Sometimes I hate the likes of you and I just want to hit you on the head
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2011
hollandis:

You are a f.o.o.l why are you supporting Fashola?Why should he be commended for giving some money to dike?is it his(fashola's money) money.The tax payers are languishing that basic infrastructures are not being met you are here talking about conmess.Sometimes I hate the likes of you and I just want to hit you on the head

Please send me your address. I will ship free copy of Queen Primer, Brighter Grammar and Oxford Dictionary. They may be the same old dog-eared books i used in Primary school, but that should not trouble you as i observe that your skills at comprehending written English are at the same level i was at in Primary 4.

PS: Please don't call me a f.o.o.l again. As a modest fellow, i am extremely uneasy at being called by a term you usually reserve for members of your nuclear family.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by hollandis(f): 3:59pm On Feb 15, 2011
Can't you express yourself without publicizing your lamentable grammer lessons?
Go and be a teacher of grammer studies and leave the scene for people who want a better .onyeberibe
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
hollandis:

Can't you express yourself without publicizing your lamentable grammer lessons?
Go and be a teacher of grammer studies and leave the scene for people who want a better .onyeberibe

It's 'Grammar' not 'grammer'.
You forgot to send your address. My dear slowpoke, this is no time for false pride!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by hollandis(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
texazzpete:

It's 'Grammar' not 'grammer'.
You forgot to send your address. My dear slowpoke, this is no time for false pride!
Must you be my follower(meaning -you shouldn't necessarily reply to any of my post)?
I gave you a tip of who you really are and you coming out with daggers drawn.I heard you are a slave over there ,is it tru?
Shior.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2011
I see there are still no concrete answers to questions asked 9 pages in .  lipsrsealed
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 5:24pm On Feb 15, 2011
hollandis:

Must you be my follower(meaning -you shouldn't necessarily reply to any of my post)?
I gave you a tip of who you really are and you coming out with daggers drawn.I heard you are a slave over there ,is it tru?
Shior.

We don't have any slaves in PHC, sorry.
Kobojunkie is right, this is entirely off-topic. I know you do not have anything meaningful to add so why not leave now and let the grownups discuss this issue?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by oderemo(m): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2011
its a waste of gas replying @hollandis.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2011
texazzpete:

When you pull up your trash words, reserve some for yourself because they mostly apply to.

You posted some old and irrelevant nonsense and I showed you what the state agreed to pay the doctors and entered into the state's budget/What the doctors agreed to just a few weeks ago. This is public records and you have access to read and understand.
Shut up about COMESS, it's a settled deal.

And if you're brave enough to promote your lies, show me on paper what the doctors asked for that's not on the list the Governor sited?

The issue with the strike has nothing to do with what you are shouting about, it's about quick implementation and due process because the payments has to be factored into the state budget for 2011 and approved by the state lawmakers and that's already been done,

This has nothing to do with pay, that's been settled, the issue here is implementation,

A statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Information, Mr. Hakeem Bello, said contrary to the allegation that the state delayed the implementation of the new salary package as evidence of bad faith, the administration immediately set in motion, the processes for implementing the agreement which was concluded just as the doctors hastily called another strike.

Part of the statement read: "It must be noted that our decision to implement the consolidated medical salary structure (CONMESS) must undergo due process as a matter of law.

"The constitution is very clear on the procedures for appropriation via the annual budget. In line with the relevant laws, our administration integrated the new proposal into the 2011 Budget of Lagos State. This was presented to the House of Assembly on Tuesday December 14, 2010. The Assembly passed the budget bill on Tuesday January 25, 2011.

"To demonstrate his administration's serious commitment to honouring the agreement with the medical doctors and indeed the implementation of a new enhanced well structured wage regime across board in the state's public service, Governor Babatunde Fashola (SAN) signed it into law on Monday January 31 and directed that an extra-ordinary session of the state executive committee be convened to discuss the memo on wages and to issue consequential directives. This was held on February 3, 2011 and the administration announced it has redeemed its pledge same day".

http://allafrica.com/stories/201102080774.html

Again, your lies and ignorance is shinning through.

You are all about lies and I'm here to pick out your lies.

And before you come back with another lie and trash words, please answer my question,

Are you saying till the state pay the doctors what ever amount they are demanding, the state should just ignore kidney patients and let them die?

Say yes and I'll leave you alone with your insane rubbish,

What's you point really?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I see there are still no concrete answers to questions asked 9 pages in .  lipsrsealed

What was the question? Ask and I'll answer.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 7:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
lol . . . . tell me you are joking, will you please?? grin
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 7:58pm On Feb 15, 2011
all i need is 2 minutes inside a locked cage with bkbabe. i will beat the gbegiri out of that cretin. he dont know who he messing with. am dangerous
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

so all this time you were being belligerent you didnt know what the question was ? shocked shocked
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 8:32pm On Feb 15, 2011
Kobojunkie:

lol . . . . tell me you are joking, will you please?? grin

I'm not joking. I've answered all the questions posed my direction and if I missed any, please let me hear it.

That's if you're really serious about getting answers to your question.

@ buzugee, show me what was not answered. And if dispelling lies is what you termed belligerent, that sounds good to me. No problem.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by buzugee(m): 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

I'm not joking. I've answered all the questions posed my direction and if I missed any, please let me hear it.

That's if you're really serious about getting answers to your question.

@ buzugee, show me what was not answered. And if dispelling lies is what you termed belligerent, that sounds good to me. No problem.

Eko Ile:

if you had to ask then i guess you didnt know what it was so you obviously didnt answer nothing. you were basically just exercising your phalanges at the expense of hapless folks like me who took you serious
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
buzugee:

if you had to ask then i guess you didnt know what it was so you obviously didnt answer nothing. you were basically just exercising your phalanges at the expense of hapless folks like me who took you serious

You are entitled to your views, just not to your own facts.

Sorry I bothered, I thought you were serious about answers to what ever questions you thought wasn't answered. Obviously, you substituted the same phantom questions with your views.

This is why I don't take many of you seriously, I set you up by asking you to come up with your questions knowing you really don't have any, you were just fishing for an excuse to hop on, trash and spew your views which you are entitled to. Be honest with yourself and your intentions.

You mean you don't have any after taking time out to post and critic about questions? I'm sure the question contain less words than your evasive comeback.

How hard is it to ask a question? This is really funny.

What about the tons of questions I asked in this thread that was never answered? Are you blind or you just have selective interest and memory?

This is on this page right under your nose. I've asked the same question like six times.

Are you saying till the state pay the doctors what ever amount they are demanding, the state should just ignore kidney patients and let them die?

How about you giving me an answer? Jokers.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2011
WOW . . .  shocked  shocked shocked

na wa ooO!!!! Oga ooo!!
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by texazzpete(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2011
Eko Ile:

When you pull up your trash words, reserve some for yourself because they mostly apply to.

You posted some old and irrelevant nonsense and I showed you what the state agreed to pay the doctors and entered into the state's budget/What the doctors agreed to just a few weeks ago. This is public records and you have access to read and understand.
Shut up about COMESS, it's a settled deal.

'old and irrelevant' information? You numbskull! CONMESS is a fixed agreement! 100% implementation is what the state doctors were asking for. if a doctor gives the expected income under 100% implementation of CONMESS, that is the maximum possible that the State Government will ever pay. Current information my foot!
I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

Eko Ile:

And if you're brave enough to promote your lies, show me on paper what the doctors asked for that's not on the list the Governor sited?

The issue with the strike has nothing to do with what you are shouting about, it's about quick implementation and due process because the payments has to be factored into the state budget for 2011 and approved by the state lawmakers and that's already been done,

This has nothing to do with pay, that's been settled, the issue here is implementation,

Read this

http:///index.php/news/4156.html

Lagos Doctors call off strike

Williams told journalists that there is a "very good understanding" between the state government and the medical association, and the strike was suspended on the basis of that understanding, hoping that by January 2011, the government will make good its promise to implement a new salary package. He read out a letter, addressed to the association on November 19, by the state's Head of Service, Adesegun Ogunlewe, which contained several promises for all the demands of the association.

The letter stated, in part, that: "With effect from January 2011, a mutually agreeable wage review, which will not put Lagos doctors on a disadvantage compared to their colleagues in other states, will be implemented." Other promises included the "positive review" of the case of Ibrahim Olaifa, the association's past chairman, who was sacked for addressing journalists as against government's order, which forbid any civil servant from speaking to journalists; a "positive review" of withheld September and October salaries and other arrears; the remittance of the association's dues; and the promise that "no officer will be victimised on account of participation or role played during the strike."

Whatever the "mutually agreeable wage review" means in terms of figure, though not disclosed, was acceptable to the doctors. It will not be known until January's salary is paid whether the review will be acceptable to the doctors; hence the promise by Williams that[b] the congress may be convened sometime in February to review government's implementation of its promises.[/b]

The strike succeeded in dragging the government to the negotiation table, though it still did not produce the legal commitment the doctors demanded. The government had earlier promised to implement the new pay package in January 2011, through a letter written by Mr Ogunlewe to the association, but the doctors demanded for a circular, choosing not to "trust" the promise on the basis of several previous failed promises. According to one of the doctors, who spoke on condition of anonymity, the doctors shifted stance because the strike has already gone farther than they expected. "You know when you struggle against an entity with limitless resources, you must have limitless resources also and we don't have that limitless resource," he said

The article confirmed what i have been saying. The doctors could not trust the Fashola administration because of several failed promises. The Head of Service promised that all the negotiated demands would be implemented in January 2011. Where is all this talk of February 2011 meeting coming from?
Does the promised re-instatement of Ibrahim Olaifa depend on the budget being passed? Tax review nko?
At the end the Lagos State Government did not even do for their doctors what the likes of Ekiti and Ondo have done.

Eko Ile:

I'm saying that the Lagos State Government should walk the talk as far as medical welfare of Lagosians is concerned. I'm also concerned about the lack of transparency in all these matters. All we have is Fashola's word that he sent 300 patients out for kidney treatment. Where's the proof? Where's the transparent process for application to the fund? If there's a special fund set aside for renal failure patients from taxpayers money, why did the family of Lanre 'Shakomended' have to write to Fashola before he got state sponsored treatment?

the Doctors strike lasted for 14 weeks. In this period, people died from Malaria, typhoid etc. The federal hospitals were overflowing and ordinary lagosians suffered. Why doth it profit a Governor to brag about saving 300 people while subjecting tens of thousands others to trauma and reduced healthcare?
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2011
this thread is useless now.

I am happy however that there are citizens out there (although few) who viewed Fashola's "act of charity" through critical lens and thought more about the big picture rather than looking myopically at the story. anyways, that's what democracy is all about.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 1:11am On Feb 16, 2011
texazzpete:

'old and irrelevant' information? You numbskull! CONMESS is a fixed agreement! 100% implementation is what the state doctors were asking for. if a doctor gives the expected income under 100% implementation of CONMESS, that is the maximum possible that the State Government will ever pay. Current information my foot!
I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

This is just another irrelevant and deceptive rubbish. Stick to your argument and stay away from what you've never bothered to think about, talk less part of your argument.

If I didn't correct and dispel your lies that all the rubbish you've been crying about has nothing to do with money and it's all about implementation, y'd still be here talking the same rubbish.

First you asserted that under the CONMESS agreement, doctors are going to be taking home 120,000. That was a lie and I corrected you by showing you what was agreed to by the state and the doctors. Junior doctors moved from 110, 000 to N170,000 and senior doctors from 360,000 to over 700,000 per month.

You repeated the same nonsense after repeating myself several times the agreement was mutual and settled and the only issue here was implementation because by law, the state can not start paying out the money till the cabinet and lawmakers approves and made part of the new budget and this was done just a few days ago.

Now, after getting cornered with the real truth about implementation, now you forgot about your previous lies about money and how the doctors are getting paid 120, 000.

And the nonsense about 100% implementation of CONMESS, that is the maximum possible that the State Government will ever pay is basically what it is, pure nonsense because the issue remains what both the state and the doctors agreed to and the only hold up was budgeting and implementation which they've taken care of.

Unfortunately, what is going on is blackmail on the part of the doctors, they went on strike because the state wont reinstate their fired chairman. This is petty and I'd love to see the state call their bluff.

It's universally known that liars can not be trusted, they lie some more and wiggle around their lies and deception.

Like I said before, educate yourself about issues before opening your mouth to cry about what you know nothing about.

You can not win with lies and if you have any more lies, I'm here to dispel it for you.  

You are a lying waste of time
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 1:15am On Feb 16, 2011
Jenifa_:

I am happy however that there are citizens out there (although few) who viewed  Fashola's "act of charity" through critical lens and thought more about the big picture rather than looking myopically at the story. anyways, that's what democracy is all about.

Yeah, we really should start scrutinizing people when they reach inside their own pocket to save other people's lives.

You sure know how to come up with the most absurd and ridiculous statements.

Btw, when are you going to start scrutinizing the ones stealing your money, stashing it in private bank accounts and don't give a damn if you and yours live or die?

Abeg shut your mouth
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 1:38am On Feb 16, 2011
Jenifa_:

Trust me . . . it never ends!!! Wait till the next Fashola thread to see it unleashed again . . . lol
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Trust me . . . it never ends!!! Wait till the next Fashola thread to see it unleashed again  . . . lol

lol. seems you know the routine all too well.  I definitely will keep out of that one.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Jenifa1: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2011
Eko Ile:

Btw, when are you going to start scrutinizing the ones stealing your money, stashing it in private bank accounts and don't give a damn if you and yours live or die?

i'm busy watching you lick their butts
what a puppet
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jenifa_:

lol. seems you know the routine all too well.  I definitely will keep out of that one.

It is more than a routine . . . it is like conversing with a bunch of Schizophrenic ADD patients. You start off by asking some basic questions, simple ones. They come at you, attacking and insulting themselves,and their upbringing, thinking they insult you for having a view or opinion, but many days and pages later, you are still without answers to questions asked. You do get a lot of useless conjectures and assumptions thrown at you that you are supposed to take as facts JUST BECAUSE.

Even worse, even when you are likely saying the same thing they are, some don't actually READ what you type. . .  you get mowed down too just because. lol
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
Jenifa_:

i'm busy watching you lick their butts

I don't care what you do, just shut your ignorant, disgraceful and re/tarded mouth.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It is more than a routine . . . it is like conversing with a bunch of Schizophrenic ADD patients. You start off by asking some basic questions, simple ones. They come at you, attacking and insulting themselves,and their upbringing, thinking they insult you for having a view or opinion, but many days and pages later, you are still without answers to questions asked. You do get a lot of useless conjectures and assumptions thrown act you, only you are supposed to take them all as fact JUST BECAUSE.

Even worse, even when you are likely saying the same thing they are, some don't actually READ what you type. . .  you get mowed down too just because. lol

Your and your d/umb nonsense.

People attack and don't take you seriously not because of the rubbish you just typed, they attack you because you are chronically annoying.

It is impossible for any human being to be against everything under the sun 24/7 and post aimless and pointless rubbish like you do all the time especially when it's about Lagos state and Nigeria in general.

You act like an eternally sadistic and corrosive negative mind.

You pull the same routine all the time and when called out, you start acting like some victim.

Let me highlight one of your usual silly routine, you said something about a question that was not answered even though I don't recollect not answering any question. I said maybe I missed the question and asked you to ask your question and I'll answer, that was not an attack, that was a sane and rational response to your concern, but what did you do, not a single question till now, no question and instead of asking your question, the above rubbish looks paramount on your negative mind than your imaginary question.

This is the same silly and annoying routine of yours and why people think you are annoying and don't take you seriously.

You might want to look in the mirror and apply the Schizophrenic ADD patients nonsense to yourself sometimes.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2011
See what I mean ROFLMAO!!!

All those  insults on his papa and mama simply cause I asked him simple questions of his own claims, reposted the same over and over, yet at the end even after admitting he had no clue what was asked, he still continues to throw insults at his family tree just because. . . .   grin Amazing, huh?lol
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by EkoIle1: 3:05pm On Feb 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

All those  insults on his papa and mama simply cause I asked him simple questions of his own claims, reposted the same over and over, yet at the end even after admitting he had no clue what was asked, he still continues to throw insults at his family tree just because. . . .   grin Amazing, huh?lol

Instead of the same rubbish and your juvenile and immature mama and papa talk that I'll gladly ignore, why not just show us the question? what question did you posed? You mind showing us the elusive question.

I'm giving you another opportunity here.
Re: Gov. Fashola Finances treatment of Ailing Nollywood Actor, Ifeanyi Dike by Kobojunkie: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

See how conveniently the same response fits each time?? ROFLMAO!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Are Creating More States - Ekweremadu (Senate VP) / List Of Countries That Got Their Independence By War(photo Attached) / Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.