Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names (1228 Views)

Women This Is Dangerous For You, Please Your Sisters And Friends. Pictures / My Girlfriend Birthday Post For Her Male Friend / Kpomo Seller Twerks In The Market, All Eyes On Her, Male Customer Carried Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by extrovertAishat: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2020
Hi nairalanders, there's this girl I'm in a relationship with,the relationship has just become 3month old, I love her & I've decided to settle down with her... but, there's this habit I notice in her, there's hardly a day she won't communicate with male friends. She hardly chat with females, I asked her about this and she said it doesn't mean that most of her friends are males... she posts pictures with different captions calling them sweet names. But, there's this particular male friend that a day can't pass without them communicating, although she told me about this guy from the outset that he assisted her a lot in her academics back then in 100l....& that she does visit his hostel..they had once kissed,romanced but no sex.. although,she noticed it was just infatuation..& she had removed that from their friendship. We're in different schools actually. The guy & she attend the same school. Now, just yesterday, she posted the picture of the guy again.... I'm not comfortable with this, I feel I'm not the type she wants.. I don't think I understand her anymore, please, what do you think?
Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by rawpadgin(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2020
This one never wise. Being an alpha male & a badass is really good, girls won't even dare play such game with u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by Nueel: 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ah! I pity you bro. I just hope it doesn't end in premium tears when she finally tells you it's over and you see her with that her friend.
Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by Martinez39s(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2020
You never see something. I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by Harnuoluwarpor(m): 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
What you feel innit insecure but eye_opener
So you have actually found a gal but not your partner........

in two words: move on

2 Likes

Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by Regex: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
When a woman says she met her ex or friend and they just kissed and nothing more... Best believe she gave him a blow-job. And such should not be tolerated.

Your girl is not ready to settle down, and it will be in your interest to break up with her and find another girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
u also should post ur female friends pic and call them sweet names nau
abi u dont have any other female friend apart from ur gf

3 Likes

Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by lilmax(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
extrovertAishat:
Hi nairalanders, there's this girl I'm in a relationship with,the relationship has just become 3month old, I love her & I've decided to settle down with her... but, there's this habit I notice in her, there's hardly a day she won't communicate with male friends. She hardly chat with females, I asked her about this and she said it doesn't mean that most of her friends are males... she posts pictures with different captions calling them sweet names. But, there's this particular male friend that a day can't pass without them communicating, although she told me about this guy from the outset that he assisted her a lot in her academics back then in 100l....& that she does visit his hostel..they had once kissed,romanced but no sex.. although,she noticed it was just infatuation..& she had removed that from their friendship. We're in different schools actually. The guy & she attend the same school. Now, just yesterday, she posted the picture of the guy again.... I'm not comfortable with this, I feel I'm not the type she wants.. I don't think I understand her anymore, please, what do you think?
look at FOOLISHNESS

I thought those red pills abi alpha male threads were effective
Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by stillseth: 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2020
You never wise....she's not in a relationship with you...she's in an Entanglement with you

2 Likes

Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by JOACHINpedro: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
Sorry bro in advance

1 Like

Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by OmoAlakija: 7:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Some girls can be really greedy , the just want to be around anything that has a dick and some change
Re: She Posts Her Male Friends' Pictures,calls Them Sweet Names by UDUJ(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nueel:
Ah! I pity you bro. I just hope it doesn't end in premium tears when she finally tells you it's over and you see her with that her friend.

The op is already in premium tears.

Some guys mumu sha. Anyway the world must have simps.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The New Way Of Calculating Bride Price? / What Is The Worst Reason Not To Date Someone?? / Nigerian Women Talk About The Worst Thing That Has Happened To Them On The Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.