Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224608 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Homowunmmy:
please can someone go with kids on Poland work visa.

i mean can i apply for my kids together with my own poland visa application or are they not granting visa to kids.
Do not spoil ur chances of getting visa by applying visa for kid together with your own.
Remember that ur accomodation there may be shared room? Then how are you going to cope? In that case, the consular wil find it an opportunity to refuse you. Your main purpose of going to poland to work and not to care of child.
Now, this is my advise, dont apply for your child but let the consular knows that you are legally married with kid and that your grandnother has already relocated from the village to ur base in order to take care of the kids and be taking them to school till u come back to nigeria to see ur kid.
As you do this, you try to tick multiple on your no of entry, by doing this you are emotionally telling the consular that you have a strong ties in nigeria.
If you follow this method, for sure you will get the visa.
After getting to poland, just apply for family unification on behalf of ur child in order to come to poland after when you get your residence permit.
Na sure-fire method.

7 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
@daddyemma,please how many months of travel medical insurance can someone do together with the flight itinerary? also is police character certificate required as part of supporting documents? Please l need your respond on this.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
williamszooh:
@daddyemma,please how many months of travel medical insurance can someone do together with the flight itinerary? also is police character certificate required as part of supporting documents? Please l need your respond on this.
For me, since police certificate is not among the requirements on their website, I don't think is necessary. But let's see other experts opinion
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ikman33:

For me, since police certificate is not among the requirements on their website, I don't think is necessary. But let's see other experts opinion
what about the travel medical insurance,how many months is required?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
williamszooh:
what about the travel medical insurance,how many months is required?
It should be One year coverage, Schengen
Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 18, 2021
How many month statement of account is required?
And will 100k monthly salary be fine for the account running?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 3:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
williamszooh:
Because you are going for 1yr employment, you need to do 1yr travel insurance.
Also as per flight, you need to book to and fro. The implication is that you are telling the consular that you are coming back to your fatherland on completion of ur job. The consular will think you not coming back if you book one way and definitely refuse you.
You may now decide to pay for one way only after getting your visa. That is wisdom.
Also, based on past report from ppl that got work visa, i dont think it is needed but getting it as part of ur application will increase your chances of getting the visa.
I think it is just #7,500 now at alagbon close.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2021
Do they retain the original documents for the period of 2 weeks waiting for collection of passport?
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Daddyemma:

Also as per flight, you need to book to and fro. The implication is that you are telling the consular that you are coming back to your fatherland on completion of ur job. The consular will think you not coming back if you book one way and definitely refuse you.
You may now decide to pay for one way only after getting your visa. That is wisdom.
Also, based on past report from ppl that got work visa, i dont think it is needed but getting it as part of ur application will increase your chances of getting the visa.
Thank you,l really appreciate your reply to this,also can l add sworn affidavit of intent to return back to nigeria at the end of my 1year contract together with the supporting documents?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Daddyemma:

@daddyemma. Please this grammar of not later than two weeks. I intend to travel January next year, does it mean that if I book appointment may be by September or October, it will draw red flags
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Mr justwise, pls sorry for that stuff. We do not need that nonsense for now. We all in this group need to cooperate with other.
It is my prayer that God in his mercy will take us all to our promised land and all our effort on this thread will not be in vain. Amen.
Please am sorry, my poland future friend
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
Daddyemma:
Mr justwise, pls sorry for that stuff. We do not need that nonsense for now. We all in this group need to cooperate with other.
It is my prayer that God in his mercy will take us all to our promised land and all our effort on this thread will not be in vain. Amen.
Please am sorry, my poland future friend
@daddyemma,l like your courage,that is how a good and responsible person should act for peace to reign,l say a very big Amen to your prayers,thank you
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
OLATUNDE1122:
Do they retain the original documents for the period of 2 weeks waiting for collection of passport?
yes,they will retain all the originals documents for period of two weeks for verification and confirmation.everything will be given back to you after two weeks together with your passport except your bank statements of account will be retained
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 4:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
williamszooh:
Thank you,l really appreciate your reply to this,also can l add sworn affidavit of intent to return back to nigeria at the end of my 1year contract together with the supporting documents?
No, you do not have to write any avidavid.
Writing avidavid that you will come back is like telling somebody who is suspecting you to be a potential thief(God forbid) that noo, am not a thief oo, without asking you any question in the first place.
My advice, let all your documents or proofs "POINT BACK HOME". Just go through what i just wrote to omowunmi then you will get my point.
For example, as she is going to poland, she is leaving her little daughter and husband that suppose to be enjoying her back here in nigeria, grandma is also coming from village to stay wt the husband and be taking care of her little child.
Therefore, the consular believes that when omowunmi received a phone call that her child is sick, then she is definitely coming back to take care of the child. Beside, her husband will also be disturbing her to come home once in a while. Also, may God elongate the grandma's lifespan, should in case grandma dies at anytime, the consular believes that omowunmi will definitely leaves her job to come down home.
You may also proove that you are the surety of your parents vast properties and wealth. So all these things point back home.
The consulars are psychologist, so you need to also engage them psychologically.
Put it in your mind that no country issues visa by begging or pity. the only condition to get visa is to proof that you are economically and socially viable in your country

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Daddyemma:

Writing avidavid that you will come back is like telling somebody who is suspecting you to be a potential thief(God forbid) that noo, am not a thief oo, without asking you any question in the first place.
My advice, let all your documents or proofs "POINT BACK HOME". Just go through what i just wrote to omowunmi then you will get my point.
For example, as she is going to poland, she is leaving her little daughter and husband that suppose to be enjoying her back here in nigeria, grandma is also coming from village to stay wt the husband and be taking care of her little child.
Therefore, the consular believes that when omowunmi received a phone call that her child is sick, then she is definitely coming back to take care of the child. Beside, her husband will also be disturbing her to come home once in a while. Also, may God elongate the grandma's lifespan, should in case grandma dies at anytime, the consular believes that omowunmi will definitely leaves her job to come down home.
You may also proove that you are the surety of your parents vast properties and wealth. So all these things point back home.
The consulars are psychologist, so you need to also engage them psychologically.
Put it in your mind that no country issues visa by begging or pity. the only condition to get visa is to proof that you are economically and socially viable in your country
Thank you for your reply
Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2021

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 5:45pm On Aug 18, 2021
OLATUNDE1122:

like 6months statements of accounts,you can run it with monthly salary of 100k for 6months with minimum balance of #700,000
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ikman33:

@daddyemma. Please this grammar of not later than two weeks. I intend to travel January next year, does it mean that if I book appointment may be by September or October, it will draw red flags
No, what they mean is this,
If you apply less than 2wks to your depature date, your application may be rejected. Remember that embassy processing time is 15days which is 2wks and anything less than that will not be accepted.
My recomnendation is that you apply like about 6-8 weeks before bcs should in case of refusal (God forbid) one will still enough time to appeal.
Even my plan is to apply at about 2months to my depature date in order to set for any unforseen event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Daddyemma:

If you apply less than 2wks to your depature date, your application may be rejected. Remember that embassy processing time is 15days which is 2wks and anything less than that will not be accepted.
My recomnendation is that you apply like about 6-8 weeks before bcs should in case of refusal (God forbid) one will still enough time to appeal.
Even my plan is to apply at about 2months to my depature date in order to set for any unforseen event.
Excellent.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Homowunmmy: 5:42am On Aug 19, 2021
Thank you for your response , it is really well detailed. But according to my agent he said i can apply for school for the children and also get a separate accommodation which can accommodate me and the children.

Daddyemma:

Do not spoil ur chances of getting visa by applying visa for kid together with your own.
Remember that ur accomodation there may be shared room? Then how are you going to cope? In that case, the consular wil find it an opportunity to refuse you. Your main purpose of going to poland to work and not to care of child.
Now, this is my advise, dont apply for your child but let the consular knows that you are legally married with kid and that your grandnother has already relocated from the village to ur base in order to take care of the kids and be taking them to school till u come back to nigeria to see ur kid.
As you do this, you try to tick multiple on your no of entry, by doing this you are emotionally telling the consular that you have a strong ties in nigeria.
If you follow this method, for sure you will get the visa.
After getting to poland, just apply for family unification on behalf of ur child in order to come to poland after when you get your residence permit.
Na sure-fire method.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Homowunmmy: 5:49am On Aug 19, 2021
wow, your explanation is well detailed. i believe this your explanation will help me alot.

Daddyemma:

Re: Poland Work Visa by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 19, 2021
Can one apply a month before receiving work permit documents?
Because once you book appointments you dont know how soon you will be selected to come for interview at the embassy
Daddyemma:

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2021
A prince does not fight like slave now.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2021
ChopAndGo:
English hard ooo..

Oga correct yourself it's Affidavit!
Mr man,is this your own contribution regarding poland work visa?
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2021
@daddyemma,if someone has 3yrs work permit,how many months travel medical insurance and flight itinerary is required in this kind of situation? Please l need your opinion on this,thank you
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 12:40pm On Aug 19, 2021
williamszooh:
@daddyemma,if someone has 3yrs work permit,how many months travel medical insurance and flight itinerary is required in this kind of situation? Please l need your opinion on this,thank you
You have to do 3years insurance and to and fro flight booking for 1yr for your appointment.
After your visa is out you may decide to pay for one way flight ticket At least, you have the visa already.
But your insurance cannot be reversed once you have paid the company that issue the issurance

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.