Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225452 Views)

Poland Work Visa Available!!! / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 2:43am On Aug 22, 2021
williamszooh:
@lkman33,do you mean that you received your work permit without other supporting documents from your agent or employer in Poland? because the agent handling my own work permit process said that every documents will be sent to me altogether(work permit+other supporting documents).everything before ending of this month of August

I know that when it comes out some usually notify you usually by mail or whatsapp by sending you pictures of the work permit, I have rarely seen them sent pictures of supporting documents but usually people who have gotten there's say it's complete, based on that I'm sure everything will be shipped complete except maybe you ordered for just the Work permit alone I saw that arrangement somewhere of work permit alone without supporting documents

But if you asked for all I'm sure you'll get all no fear, if in doubt he can still ask them for the supporting documents and hear from them.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 5:38am On Aug 22, 2021
Daddyemma:

Yes, that is how it suppose to be.
I received the work permit soft copy through email. They (employer and agent) assured me they will send the original hard copy and other supporting documents together through courier. Let me wait till month end
Re: Poland Work Visa by ashatoda: 6:49am On Aug 22, 2021
Please to those who are processing work permit if you have the mindset of dishonoring the agreement you have on the extent of your work permit by fleeing before the set time, what I mean is if you are given a 1 year work permit and you have the intention of running away after 2 months to another place please don't go kindly sit back in Nigeria and process your intended destination or make I say may God block your way and make you fail in this Poland Waka because by running away you are destroying the japa opportunity for others who also desire to take advantage of the same opportunity. If you want to go to another place please honor the work permit given to you

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 7:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Ikman33:

I received the work permit soft copy through email. They (employer and agent) assured me they will send the original hard copy and other supporting documents together through courier. Let me wait till month end
Let's hope in God my brother. What i think which may be a major issue is that maybe the head of HR in that company who is suppose to sign ur paper is not around presently. And i dont think the owner of the company might do that on his behalf. Though, i dont know how big is the company.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 7:59am On Aug 22, 2021
ashatoda:
Please to those who are processing work permit if you have the mindset of dishonoring the agreement you have on the extent of your work permit by fleeing before the set time, what I mean is if you are given a 1 year work permit and you have the intention of running away after 2 months to another place please don't go kindly sit back in Nigeria and process your intended destination or make I say may God block your way and make you fail in this Poland Waka because by running away you are destroying the japa opportunity for others who also desire to take advantage of the same opportunity. If you want to go to another place please honor the work permit given to you
I understand your point my brother. Tell me which country of the earth where naija full and never spoil the place at the end of the day?
Are we to talk of those that went for open day bank robbery in dubai, look at hush-puppy case, remember yahoo stuff in malaysia. Those who went for study in america and canada then end up doing 419 nko? What of those we de sell igbo and white-powder in china? Did u forget that naija ppl dont obtain visa to go to uk in the 80's?
UI students takes ordinary ticket to uk during vacation in old good days. Now they have spoil everything.
My advice. You better make use of opportunity now that majority of naija ppl are still qeuing in front of US embassy. I strongly believe that as time goes on, they will surely turn these hidden countries to oju-elegba.
Before you know, you just hear saying nigerians have been removed from the eligible countries that can obtain work permit in these europeans countries.(God forbid sha).

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 8:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Goodmorning to everyone on this platform,happy sunday,@daddyemma,please is there anyway someone can do a year flight reservation or booking without paying any amount to the ticketing agents?please l need your respond on this,thank you
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 9:06am On Aug 22, 2021
Daddyemma:

I understand your point my brother. Tell me which country of the earth where naija full and never spoil the place at the end of the day?
Are we to talk of those that went for open day bank robbery in dubai, look at hush-puppy case, remember yahoo stuff in malaysia. Those who went for study in america and canada then end up doing 419 nko? What of those we de sell igbo and white-powder in china? Did u forget that naija ppl dont obtain visa to go to uk in the 80's?
UI students takes ordinary ticket to uk during vacation in old good days. Now they have spoil everything.
My advice. You better make use of opportunity now that majority of naija ppl are still qeuing in front of US embassy. I strongly believe that as time goes on, they will surely turn these hidden countries to oju-elegba.
Before you know, you just hear saying nigerians have been removed from the eligible countries that can obtain work permit in these europeans countries.(God forbid sha).
Goodmorning my darling brother,you are very correct,any opportunity given to nigerians,they must surely abused it.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2021
Good morning my people, please who can tell me sincerely the rate at which they approve work permit visa at Polish Embassy Abuja.
Have any of you seen/ confirm someone that got a positive response for work visa.
And please when was that?.
I want to know before taking the risk.
Thanks.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 10:47am On Aug 22, 2021
Pattadon:
Good morning my people, please who can tell me sincerely the rate at which they approve work permit visa at Polish Embassy Abuja.
Have any of you seen/ confirm someone that got a positive response for work visa.
And please when was that?.
I want to know before taking the risk.
Thanks.
Some got visa, some were denied. Let's be positive
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 11:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Ikman33:

Some got visa, some were denied. Let's be positive

How I wish, I can get access to those that were denied.
What is the reason?
Is it something that can be avoided?
Is it fake documentation from Poland?
Or just Visa officer being mean to US?

PLEASE ANYONE?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 2:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
Pattadon:

How I wish, I can get access to those that were denied.
What is the reason?
Is it something that can be avoided?
Is it fake documentation from Poland?
Or just Visa officer being mean to US?

PLEASE ANYONE?
He who observe wind will not sow, and he who regards the clouds will not reap. Ecclesiastes ch 11 vs 4.

Commit your works to the lord and your thought will be esterblished.
Proverb 16 vs 3.

My friend, my advise for you is to do your diligent research, go through the past thread and lean from the wise. Alot of ppl have shared testimony on this platform now. Sebi somebody went to poland by last week tuesday now. Go back to previouse thread and you will see the photo of his plain ticket.
Go to any embassy,consular does not refuse job applicant anyhow just like visitor applicant.
Refusing job applicant without genuine reason is like wasting govt effort for issuing work permit.
Evebody are fearful now, will you now bcs of fear not take action that will lead to ur destiny and erase any nonsense in ur generation.
My brother, have faith in God and you will get there.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
williamszooh:
Goodmorning to everyone on this platform,happy sunday,@daddyemma,please is there anyway someone can do a year flight reservation or booking without paying any amount to the ticketing agents?please l need your respond on this,thank you

Download Kayak App on playstore and book. Not sure you can book for one year though
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Download Kayak App on playstore and book. Not sure you can book for one year though
Thanks for the reply but l need to make a flight reservation of a year(to $ from),maybe l will need to meet the ticketing agents
Re: Poland Work Visa by yemmywesey(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
Daddyemma:

Do not spoil ur chances of getting visa by applying visa for kid together with your own.
Remember that ur accomodation there may be shared room? Then how are you going to cope? In that case, the consular wil find it an opportunity to refuse you. Your main purpose of going to poland to work and not to care of child.
Now, this is my advise, dont apply for your child but let the consular knows that you are legally married with kid and that your grandnother has already relocated from the village to ur base in order to take care of the kids and be taking them to school till u come back to nigeria to see ur kid.
As you do this, you try to tick multiple on your no of entry, by doing this you are emotionally telling the consular that you have a strong ties in nigeria.
If you follow this method, for sure you will get the visa.
After getting to poland, just apply for family unification on behalf of ur child in order to come to poland after when you get your residence permit.
Na sure-fire method.

Well said.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by oluwaleokey: 9:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mature thread
Wonder why I am just visiting here now
Long story short...
Can the work visa cover for an entire family, I mean, a family of father, mother and two children?
Is it favourable for married man?

Alternatively, are there avenue to invite ones family over after the principal person (father) must have successfully travelled?

Lastly, can a husband and wife apply different or maybe apply at the same time...

Will appreciate inputs

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 10:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
oluwaleokey:
Mature thread
Wonder why I am just visiting here now
Long story short...
Can the work visa cover for an entire family, I mean, a family of father, mother and two children?
Is it favourable for married man?

Alternatively, are there avenue to invite ones family over after the principal person (father) must have successfully travelled?

Lastly, can a husband and wife apply different or maybe apply at the same time...

Will appreciate inputs

Sir, i have already seen your signal on my mail. I think it is better to respond to you on the platform in order for others to benefit from your question.
I think to apply with your wife or go to poland altogether with your children is not the best option. That is immigration. You are psychologically telling the consular that you and your family want to leave nigeria by all means. The fact is that the white people knows that life is hard here in nigeria now and everybody wants to run away. So this not the best option.
My advice, you who happens to be the husband shd apply for job in poland first then go straight to embassy for your visa after the arrival of your documents.
During your application, make sure that you tender the wedding cert and the children cert of birth as part of your supporting documents, that means that you have a strong ties in nigeria.

During your application, tell your wife to write a strong letter stating that she earns a very good salary here in nigeria and that she will be taking care of the children feeding and payment of school fees until her husband settles down in poland. Also, that she would be the one supervising the works that is going on in your building site pending when you will come back from poland, on completion of your 1yr work in poland.

Once you are able to step your legs in the soil of poland, the law allows you to apply for temporary residence permit which will enables you to relocate your family to poland. All you need to do is to rent a very comfortabe apartment, look for a very good school that will admit your children. Then apply for family unification for your wife and children and then say bye-bye to nigeria.
This method is simple and less costly. You may also go through my write up to omowunmi for further clearification.

5 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by oluwaleokey: 5:12am On Aug 23, 2021
Daddyemma:

Sir, i have already seen your signal on my mail. I think it is better to respond to you on the platform in order for others to benefit from your question.
I think to apply with your wife or go to poland altogether with your children is not the best option. That is immigration. You are psychologically telling the consular that you and your family want to leave nigeria by all means. The fact is that the white people knows that life is hard here in nigeria now and everybody wants to run away. So this not the best option.
My advice, you who happens to be the husband shd apply for job in poland first then go straight to embassy for your visa after the arrival of your documents.
During your application, make sure that you tender the wedding cert and the children cert of birth as part of your supporting documents, that means that you have a strong ties in nigeria.

During your application, tell your wife to write a strong letter stating that she earns a very good salary here in nigeria and that she will be taking care of the children feeding and payment of school fees until her husband settles down in poland. Also, that she would be the one supervising the works that is going on in your building site pending when you will come back from poland, on completion of your 1yr work in poland.

Once you are able to step your legs in the soil of poland, the law allows you to apply for temporary residence permit which will enables you to relocate your family to poland. All you need to do is to rent a very comfortabe apartment, look for a very good school that will admit your children. Then apply for family unification for your wife and children and then say bye-bye to nigeria.
This method is simple and less costly. You may also go through my write up to omowunmi for further clearification.

Simply incredible!
Thank you for taking out time to respond in full details
I truly appreciate

I have actually scanned through almost all of your comments and replies on this thread. They are indeed inspiring and helpful.

I will go back and start from page 1 till date because I have not idea how jobs are searched let alone the processes...just needed to be clarified on the possibility of family migration travel

Many thanks bro
Will keep in touch

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 7:49am On Aug 23, 2021
i also received some emails like that asking for so many document and you will think they are real
at the end they will ask for payment and someone will call you with international number , please let us be vigilant and careful

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2021
DEMMSSHERIFAT:
i also received some emails like that asking for so many document and you will think they are real
at the end they will ask for payment and someone will call you with international number , please let us be vigilant and careful

Is there anyway you can get the work permit documents without making some payments?
I doubt it.
From all my search, am yet to see anyone that can send documents without asking for deposit.
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2021
Pattadon:

Is there anyway you can get the[b] work permit documents without making some payments?
I doubt it. [/b]
From all my search, am yet to see anyone that can send documents without asking for deposit.

Which document re you paying for?
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 11:28am On Aug 23, 2021
DEMMSSHERIFAT:

That is right, some of those calling you are nairalanders here living in Poland or working with foreign agents to rip people off.

Don't fall for it. They are view this thread looking for victims
Re: Poland Work Visa by StubbornWife(f): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
good afternoon everyone.
I have a question, I have two study offers - 1 in Bydgoszcz (tuition 1620 euros inclusive of accommodation) and in warsaw (1750 euros without accommodation). I'm a healthcare professional and my intention is to work while I study. Considering language barrier, job opportunities, ease of arranging accommodation from Naija, living costs, etc, which option is better? I know this isn't the student page but felt since work is the motivation, and some people here already live in poland, I might get richer advice here. please offer advice. thanks.

cc daddyemma justwise szczescie
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 3:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
StubbornWife:
good afternoon everyone.
I have a question, I have two study offers - 1 in Bydgoszcz (tuition 1620 euros inclusive of accommodation) and in warsaw (1750 euros without accommodation). I'm a healthcare professional and my intention is to work while I study. Considering language barrier, job opportunities, ease of arranging accommodation from Naija, living costs, etc, which option is better? I know this isn't the student page but felt since work is the motivation, and some people here already live in poland, I might get richer advice here. please offer advice. thanks.

I will advice you to choose the cheaper one of #1620 inclusive of accommodation. Though, accomodation is very cheap in poland but i will not advice you to choose the expensive one without accomodation for now. Where you are going to sleep is more important than where you are going to study. Just travel from your village to lagos for a day and dont have proper arrangement of where you are going to sleep, i think you will never forget the film in your life talkless of foreign land.
My advise, being a medical professional, your future is very bright in poland. (Infact, it was boldly written on their website that if you are a medical professional with licence and going to poland for work, that they will fast-tract your visa application) but you need patient of settling down first.

As regards to job, for sure there job for students everywhere and i think you will be able to sponsor yourself with that.
Also, as regards to living cost, foods are very cheap like paper in poland. You should go and watch "Awhobiwon abu video" on you-tube on how she was able to cook $25 food that lasted for 3days or more. (Awhobiwon abu is a nigerian nursing student in poland).

Also about language, may i tell you that the kind of job that you will be doing to manage urself in poland does not really need local language to perform as such.
Finally, if you are going to choose the other one, just make sure that you rented an accommodation that can be confirmed by the embassy, if not, the consular may find it as an opportunity to refuse you. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2021
StubbornWife:
good afternoon everyone.

I am not in Poland yet oh I'm just starting the process

So take whatever I say with a pinch of salt, it depends on what you want both places have their advantages, from what I know English is more widely spoken in Warsaw than Bydgoszcz but cost of living is a little higher in Warsaw but Warsaw has more jobs especially for IT and healthcare professionals and even customer care and other fields which you can work without certificate or experience, A polish person told me in Warsaw especially foreigners who speak English have advantage because many multi national companies or big brands prefer people who speak English, some have it as a requirement for employment, also someone (a Nigerian) said Bydgoszcz has sizeable number of Nigerians to me this is both a good and bad thing knowing the notoriety that comes with large gathering of Nigerians.

Ultimately life is a gamble just play, I believe that in the end whatever you chose you'll be fine, Nigeria has prepared you for the very worst nothing Poland can throw at you, that you cannot endure or handle.

Also, pertaining unskilled job offers most of them are in Warsaw but there are still a few from Bydgoszcz, so my advice is if you have cash go to Warsaw, if you don't go to the Bydgoszcz. But don't be scared there are always adverts for unskilled labour in Poznan, Warsaw and even Bydgoszcz almost every day I see adverts for such unskilled jobs a few of them even prefer students for the jobs than full time workers. So fear not.

But your school fees is it yearly? because most of those jobs pay between 700 euros to 1200euros monthly after tax (some pay more but they are few), if that's the case it means your school fees is likely going to be more than your monthly salary so you will know how to arrange yourself financially if you hope to pay subsequent fees from your work while in Poland rather than sponsors in naija.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by StubbornWife(f): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2021
thanks so much for our replies. that accommodation thing is a big deal. I'm sure there would be the possibility of transferring to other schools when we get there. May God grant us all success. thanks, daddyemma, thanks szczescie, thanks everyone.
Re: Poland Work Visa by black001: 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2021
Daddyemma:

I will advice you to choose the cheaper one of #1620 inclusive of accommodation. Though, accomodation is very cheap in poland but i will not advice you to choose the expensive one without accomodation for now. Where you are going to sleep is more important than where you are going to study. Just travel from your village to lagos for a day and dont have proper arrangement of where you are going to sleep, i think you will never forget the film in your life talkless of foreign land.
My advise, being a medical professional, your future is very bright in poland. (Infact, it was boldly written on their website that if you are a medical professional with licence and going to poland for work, that they will fast-tract your visa application) but you need patient of settling down first.

As regards to job, for sure there job for students everywhere and i think you will be able to sponsor yourself with that.
Also, as regards to living cost, foods are very cheap like paper in poland. You should go and watch "Awhobiwon abu video" on you-tube on how she was able to cook $25 food that lasted for 3days or more. (Awhobiwon abu is a nigerian nursing student in poland).

Also about language, may i tell you that the kind of job that you will be doing to manage urself in poland does not really need local language to perform as such.
Finally, if you are going to choose the other one, just make sure that you rented an accommodation that can be confirmed by the embassy, if not, the consular may find it as an opportunity to refuse you. God forbid.

I HAVE A QUESTION
If u have a work permit but you were rejected , at the polish embassey what happens to the money you paid to get the work permit ?

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by JejeIsLife: 1:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Daddyemma:

Sincerely what really baffles me most how they feel they are the owner of the country... May God punish any line trying to spoil another country.
Re: Poland Work Visa by JejeIsLife: 1:46am On Aug 24, 2021
Daddyemma:

Thank you very much this is very concise and detailed... May God continue to bless you.
Re: Poland Work Visa by JejeIsLife: 2:22am On Aug 24, 2021
StubbornWife:
thanks so much for our replies. that accommodation thing is a big deal. I'm sure there would be the possibility of transferring to other schools when we get there. May God grant us all success. thanks, daddyemma, thanks szczescie, thanks everyone.

I will like to learn from you, how you process your admission.. I really want to start my own too...

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.