Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (224613 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 5:49am On Aug 20, 2021
Guys any update?

What's with the mass deletion
Re: Poland Work Visa by DAramis: 9:11am On Aug 20, 2021
No major update apart from the fact that Polish embassy cancelled phone booking method when information of people being swindled started trending. Some pay as high as 150 thousand naira to some imaginary agent.

They simply revert back to online booking to be on a safe side. They cannot afford to have a dent on their image especially being a growing country economy wise. The other information deleted might be about those marketing about agent or unnecessary arguments.

6 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by afodam247: 10:32am On Aug 20, 2021
@Homowunmmy
Your agent is wrong, until you've received your own work permit visa you don't try that at all, it's a red flag. Even when you've received your own work permit, you have lots of things that needed to be considered before you forward your kids admission to the embassy. The best bet is still to get to Poland first and every other things to follow... My 1cent

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 11:09am On Aug 20, 2021
How will someone be encouraged to post a timely information when one have a burning desire to enlight everyone on how one can increase his or her chances of getting visa intead of going meeting travelling agents that charges people an exorbitant money and someone will just come up saying that one's grammar is not correct?
To me, i think the purpose of this thread is to be informed about "how to do information" , work on it and get ur desired result.
Proverb 15-22 says, without counsels, plans fail. But in the multitude of advisers, they succeed.

Proverb 20-18 says, plans are esterblished by counsel, by wise guildance wage war.

I think we are all here to get good counsel in order to achieve our purpose. I am here for the purpose of those that God want to use me for. By the grace of God, i am blessed with every information
and tactics that anyone maybe in need of, in order to succeed in any embassy. but please no one should complain about the use of my grammar any more. I know that my grammar is not good but i think ppl on this thread are getting my points by idea.

We are all here to succeed and not to speak grammar.
Some ppl have been on this thread before us and now, they are all in poland so therefore, i think what we need to do is to build on the good works they left behind in order for us to get there also.

What is the purpose of spending such an amount of money in $ and being refused visa at the end of the day? God fordid. A single timely infor can save anyone from being refused. Therefore, we need to team-up and shun unneccessary conversation. That is my advise for everyone.
God in his mercy will make each and everyone one of us meet each other face to face in poland very soon and our coming here on the thread will not be in vain in Jesus name. Amen.
That is my advice for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2021
Daddyemma:
How will someone be encouraged to post a timely information when one have a burning desire to enlight everyone on how one can increase his or her chances of getting visa intead of going meeting travelling agents that charges people an exorbitant money and someone will just come up saying that one's grammar is not correct?
To me, i think the purpose of this thread is to be informed about "how to do information" , work on it and get ur desired result.
Proverb 15-22 says, without counsels, plans fail. But in the multitude of advisers, they succeed.

Proverb 20-18 says, plans are esterblished by counsel, by wise guildance wage war.

I think we are all here to get good counsel in order to achieve our purpose. I am here for the purpose of those that God want to use me for. By the grace of God, i am blessed with every information
and tactics that anyone maybe in need of, in order to succeed in any embassy. but please no one should complain about the use of my grammar any more. I know that my grammar is not good but i think ppl on this thread are getting my points by idea.

We are all here to succeed and not to speak grammar.
Some ppl have been on this thread before us and now, they are all in poland so therefore, i think what we need to do is to build on the good works they left behind in order for us to get there also.

What is the purpose of spending such an amount of money in $ and being refused visa at the end of the day? God fordid. A single timely infor can save anyone from being refused. Therefore, we need to team-up and shun unneccessary conversation. That is my advise for everyone.
God in his mercy will make each and everyone one of us meet each other face to face in poland very soon and our coming here on the thread will not be in vain in Jesus name. Amen.
That is my advice for everyone.
Goodmorning to everyone on this platform@daddyemma,you have said it all,please don't be distracted,be focused,l believe that at the end of a tunnel,there is light.continue with your words of advice,vital informations,because no man is an island,nobody know it all,we learned from each other,also we benefits from every informations given out on this platform,thanks alot,l always dey gbadun your comment
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 4:33pm On Aug 21, 2021
The reason why you must go to poland now.

Please, permit me to quickly say a very big thank you to mr william for the encouragement. Thanks alot sir.

Poland is a country located in central europe. It shares boundries with the following countries, Germany, czech republic, lithuania, ukraine, belarus and others. Poland is a member of european union. The population of poland is about 38, million. Poland has a robust and strong economy. I think it has 8th largest economy in europe. Poland is very peaceful. About 90 percent of polish population are catholic christians. You dont usually see policemen on the road. Presently, there are lots of Jobs for africans in poland.

From my own personal research, the most legal and peaceful way to enter poland now for nigerian youth is either through study and job. There are many geniue agencies based in ukraine that can process this for you without going to nigerian travelling agents that charges millions from people.
The minimum salary you can earn in poland is about 300k. Foods are very cheap in poland. Accommodation and utilities are mostly free for employees in poland. My word of encouragement to ppl on this thread is that poland rate of visa insuance to applicant is very high, compare to other embassies like uk, usa and canada embassy which is about 18 percent success rate for visitor visa applicant.
My personal opinion is this. If one tries to get poland visa now and have access to enter about other 35 countries in europe including germany and ireland once you get poland residence permit.

Please make sure you concentrate all your effort in getting to poland than just wasting your money in other high level embasies where ur chances of getting visa is 50/50. (Lottery).

It seems you are saying that poland is not beautiful? Poland is beautiful just like any other great countries in europe. The average cost of transport from gdansk, a port city in poland to germany throgh either ship, bus or train is about $50. Also, if you want to know more about beauty of poland, just go to u-tube and type "joy salve video" or "awhobiwon abu video" then, you will be surprised about the beauty of poland.
I think i have tried my best for those of you who will not think that my grammar is not correct or those who says that i advertise agent on this thread but who truly believes that God who helps moses and isrealites will surely take him or her there.
The time to act is now because, no one knows where dollar exchange rate is going. Are you going to wait till when dollar will become #1000 before you start taking steps to your promised land? God forbid.
The richest man in babylon says and i quote, "Action will lead thee to the success thou desireth".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2021
Daddyemma:
The reason why you must go to poland now.

Please, permit me to quickly say a very big thank you to mr william for the encouragement. Thanks alot sir.

Poland is a country located in central europe. It shares boundries with the following countries, Germany, czech republic, lithuania, ukraine, belarus and others. Poland is a member of european union. The population of poland is about 38, million. Poland has a robust and strong economy. I think it has 8th largest economy in europe. Poland is very peaceful. About 90 percent of polish population are catholic christians. You dont usually see policemen on the road. Presently, there are lots of Jobs for africans in poland.

From my own personal research, the most legal and peaceful way to enter poland now for nigerian youth is either through study and job. There are many geniue agencies based in ukraine that can process this for you without going to nigerian travelling agents that charges millions from people.
The minimum salary you can earn in poland is about 300k. Foods are very cheap in poland. Accommodation and utilities are mostly free for employees in poland. My word of encouragement to ppl on this thread is that poland rate of visa insuance to applicant is very high, compare to other embassies like uk, usa and canada embassy which is about 18 percent success rate for visitor visa applicant.
My personal opinion is this. If one tries to get poland visa now and have access to enter about other 35 countries in europe including germany and ireland once you get poland residence permit.

Please make sure you concentrate all your effort in getting to poland than just wasting your money in other high level embasies where ur chances of getting visa is 50/50. (Lottery).

It seems you are saying that poland is not beautiful? Poland is beautiful just like any other great countries in europe. The average cost of transport from gdansk, a port city in poland to germany throgh either ship, bus or train is about $50. Also, if you want to know more about beauty of poland, just go to u-tube and type "joy salve video" or "awhobiwon abu video" then, you will be surprised about the beauty of poland.
I think i have tried my best for those of you who will not think that my grammar is not correct or those who says that i advertise agent on this thread but who truly believes that God who helps moses and isrealites will surely take him or her there.
The time to act is now because, no one knows where dollar exchange rate is going. Are you going to wait till when dollar will become #1000 before you start taking steps to your promised land? God forbid.
The richest man in babylon says and i quote, "Action will lead thee to the success thou desireth".

Thank you,my darling brother,you really care,l can see the way you are feeling for us,most especially we that are on this platform,so that we should not relent on our efforts and plan to travel out of this country because nigeria government of today has no good plan for anybody,most especially for the youths.There is this popular saying that heaven help those who help themselves and also a word is enough for the wise.@daddyemma believe me,you comment always dey ginger my spirit not to relax or relent on my efforts.l am someone who always believe that travel to big countries like US, Canada,UK ETC is the surest way,not knowing that someone can start from this developing countries like Poland,once again thank you,keep on the good job of yours,more grease to your elbow.those who have ears let them hear.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
williamszooh:
Thank you,my darling brother,you really care,l can see the way you are feeling for us,most especially we that are on this platform,so that we should not relent on our efforts and plan to travel out of this country because nigeria government of today has no good plan for anybody,most especially for the youths.There is this popular saying that heaven help those who help themselves and also a word is enough for the wise.@daddyemma believe me,you comment always dey ginger my spirit not to relax or relent on my efforts.l am someone who always believe that travel to big countries like US, Canada,UK ETC is the surest way,not knowing that someone can start from this developing countries like Poland,once again thank you,keep on the good job of yours,more grease to your elbow.those who have ears let them hear.
You will surely get to those great countries later. But first get to poland first. Travel to other 35 european countries from poland is mostly by train and visa free once you have poland residence permit. Poland economy ranked 23rd in world best economy index.
Education is free of charge for children in poland. An average factory woker sends saves about #150k a month in poland after sending money home. Poland treats pregnant women like egg bcs they seriously needs children. Parents collects benefits for taking care of children in poland. More children, more benefits.
You get temporary residents permit after 3months, after that begings to travel to any country in europe obce you have the ticket like "ajala travel" in ebenezer obey song.
Permanent resident permit owners are permitted to spend about 3months both in uk and canada visa free and having polish passports enables you to enter about 123 countries on "visa on arrival"
Many residents travels from poland to either germany or paris during wkds and
Again resume for duty on monday morning.
It is good to act now because mostbof these advantages are hidden to nigerian youths who are just trooping to those almighty embassies like USA who unfortunately does not really need them or refuse them without any reason.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 6:36pm On Aug 21, 2021
@daddyemma,thank you,it's sounds very interesting to me,but how easy is it?,though l am still working on my work permit documents,hope before ending of this month,l will surely have it,that is why l am doing my research and findings on what are the supporting documents l will need and also the minimum account balance in my account.how to book an appointment.l still have a long way to go.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 6:37pm On Aug 21, 2021
@daddyemma,thank you,it's sounds very interesting to me,but how easy is it?,though l am still working on my work permit documents,hope before ending of this month,l will surely have it,that is why l am doing my research and findings on what are the supporting documents l will need and also the minimum account balance in my account.how to book an appointment.l still have a long way to go.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
williamszooh:
Once you have your work permit, you should first of all thank your God first. Getting your work permit and other documents from your employer means that about 70 percent of problem on your way to poland has been solved. A consular does not refuse work permit holder like those going for visits.
The following are the supporting document,
1.insurance cover.
2.Bank statement( #700k at least)
3.marriage or children certificate
4.flight booking. (To&fro)
5.health cert
6.statement of purpose. ( Pls while writing statement of purpose, do not mistakenly write the word "IMMIGRATION" inside it because the consular may think that you are not coming back to your fatherland after getting the visa.
Instead of that, use the word "travel"
7.criminal record cert, if you wish. It costs just #7,500 at alagbon close.
8. Any other supporting documents that you think is tieying you down to nigeria. E.g landed property, family bussiness document, something of value like family farmland or will document.
Despite all these highlighted points, you should pray to God for favour.

5 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2021
Daddyemma:

Once you have your work permit, you should first of all thank your God first. Getting your work permit and other documents from your employer means that about 70 percent of problem on your way to poland has been solved. A consular does not refuse work permit holder like those going for visits.
The following are the supporting document,
1.insurance cover.
2.Bank statement( #700k at least)
3.marriage or children certificate
4.flight booking. (To&fro)
5.health cert
6.statement of purpose. ( Pls while writing statement of purpose, do not mistakenly write the word "IMMIGRATION" inside it because the consular may think that you are not coming back to your fatherland after getting the visa.
Instead of that, use the word "travel"
7.criminal record cert, if you wish. It costs just #7,500 at alagbon close.
8. Any other supporting documents that you think is tieying you down to nigeria. E.g landed property, family bussiness document, something of value like family farmland or will document.
Despite all these highlighted points, you should pray to God for favour.
My work permit is out, but I am yet to receive other supporting documents. Is been two weeks, don't know why is taking much time. I sent email to my employer and the agent, they said I should exercise some patience. So I am still waiting
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 9:30pm On Aug 21, 2021
Ikman33:

My work permit is out, but I am yet to receive other supporting documents. Is been two weeks, don't know why is taking much time. I sent email to my employer and the agent, they said I should exercise some patience. So I am still waiting
You should keep on praying that God should have his way and keep on writing them.
The work permit has to be approved by the voivode (the local govenor) of the state you are going. I think once the work permit is ready, nothing should stop your appointment letter and other documents.
I think everything is suppose to be sent to you altogether including work permit.
God will have his over this matter sir.
Re: Poland Work Visa by ladsonmayor(m): 9:38pm On Aug 21, 2021
Congratulations man, may God help you complete the process,

Ikman33:

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
@lkman33,do you mean that you received your work permit without other supporting documents from your agent or employer in Poland? because the agent handling my own work permit process said that every documents will be sent to me altogether(work permit+other supporting documents).everything before ending of this month of August
Re: Poland Work Visa by Daddyemma: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2021
williamszooh:
@lkman33,do you mean that you received your work permit without other supporting documents from your agent or employer in Poland? because the agent handling my own work permit process said that every documents will be sent to me altogether(work permit+other supporting documents).everything before ending of this month of August
Yes, that is how it suppose to be.
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 2:34am On Aug 22, 2021
DAramis:
No major update apart from the fact that Polish embassy cancelled phone booking method when information of people being swindled started trending. Some pay as high as 150 thousand naira to some imaginary agent.

They simply revert back to online booking to be on a safe side. They cannot afford to have a dent on their image especially being a growing country economy wise. The other information deleted might be about those marketing about agent or unnecessary arguments.

Thanks for the reply

Las las we go dey alright, the online booking is far better than that phone call

My only issue is that Nairalanders who have succeeded in this journey have refused to look back and show us a glimpse of what life is like there

I've seen or heard from philipinos and other nationalities but you know that jollof cooked with firewood has extra flavour to it, the same way gist from a fellow Nigerian or Nairalander would have extra something to it.

There is a difference when a fellow Nigerian tells you what's up, example standard of living is cheap Vs when an American says standard of living is cheap or when a British person says life here is easy Vs when a Nairalander says life here is easy

But on the bright side maybe it will bring unnecessary attention and even more competition and applications than we already have now so maybe it's also a good thing some how

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.