Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,331 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225159 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by irabs4567: 2:58am On Oct 14, 2021
hello gurus ,
please can you kindly throw more light on how you got the link to the work permit visa ? do you think a virgin passport can be granted too ??thank you
Re: Poland Work Visa by jtech17: 6:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Fiestafetta:

You people should be careful o, poland people are now scamming Nigerians o even with the schools over there work in hand with their embassy. A lot of people that pay for school fees couldn't get appointment with embassy and the schools refused to refund nor allow them to defer the admission... They have been casted
this scamming thing is becoming a global something oo.. when I thought Gboys over here are at the front of affairs
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 9:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

9 months.

You mean you had your work permit for 9 months without getting an appointment all through?
Re: Poland Work Visa by aykefavour: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2021
This is serious, one should be careful
jtech17:
this scamming thing is becoming a global something oo.. when I thought Gboys over here are at the front of affairs
Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 11:38am On Oct 14, 2021
remecy:

You mean you had your work permit for 9 months without getting an appointment all through?
That permit was even issued on 30th August 2021. Before it got to Nigeria was like 14th September 2021. Before docs complete and money was like 30th September 2021. Only for embassy to say work permit has expired.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Moscow570(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

That permit was even issued on 30th August 2021. Before it got to Nigeria was like 14th September 2021. Before docs complete and money was like 30th September 2021. Only for embassy to say work permit has expired.
my own permit was issued on 20 of August and the application was successful waiting for appointment date now.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Kevwe45: 7:47am On Oct 15, 2021
remecy:

Keep asking silly questions, I said same thing few weeks ago u were attacking me .
Re: Poland Work Visa by Akeem1759(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2021
At last, my brother got His Embassy appointment date, We've been waiting for more than 5weeks now, its always we are sorry, the raffle did not do this do that lol., Appointment scheduled for Monday, i pray He should be granted oo. This Poland Work visa process can be frustrating sha
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Kevwe45:

Keep asking silly questions, I said same thing few weeks ago u were attacking me .

I see your frustration has taken a grip of you. Sorry for your silly sef
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Akeem1759:
At last, my brother got His Embassy appointment date, We've been waiting for more than 5weeks now, its always we are sorry, the raffle did not do this do that lol., Appointment scheduled for Monday, i pray He should be granted oo. This Poland Work visa process can be frustrating sha

Congratulations to your brother, please keep us updated we know it's success all the way.

@willamszoor you are next in line
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:45am On Oct 15, 2021
remecy:

Congratulations to your brother, please keep us updated we know it's success all the way.

@remecy,Thank you,my brother l really appreciate your concern,l claim it to be my turn to get an appointment date.(Amen)
Re: Poland Work Visa by Kevwe45: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2021
remecy:

I see your frustration has taken a grip of you. Sorry for your silly sef

K
Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2021
remecy:

Please what are the documents your brother is going with ?thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by Moscow570(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2021
Akeem1759:
Please help us with the list of supporting documents your brother is going with. Thank so much
Re: Poland Work Visa by afodam247: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
williamszooh:
If the embassy are no longer willing to issue the work visa again,they should stop the issuance of work permit in Poland. they shouldn't let us be wasting our hard earned money on the processing of work permit and visa.
They are doing so willingly. Have done my interview since September 7th and yet to receive my passport back. I can't tell you guys how much have spent traveling to Abuja to go and queue in the hot Abuja sun all to no avail.
I will post pictures of how we queue daily waiting to get out names called. No more picking of numbers sef. And Nigeria has ambassador to Poland . I wonder what they do , perhaps they're using us to do business, students that paid for tuition and accomodations were not scheduled for interview and schools refused to defer admission thereby claiming the applicants money are gone .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by afodam247: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Moreso, on the day I went for collection, about 10 people were given there passport back without work permit granted. I sense by now that this polish embassy are fraudster but because or the kind of leaders we have in Africa, it is as if nothing can be done to this. Why in the world would you refuse work permit in batches as in a whole set of people that deed interview for two weeks have no single one approved. Does it mean they all fail the test? Or what. Now have not received mine but what in this world except a miracle from God will make it granted. I think it is high time we braved up and tell the rest others the truth. People are getting interview dates although not enough but surely they're scheduling it. The problem is that they ain't granting the shit any longer. I know many will fight me tooth and nail over this statement but that's just what it seems like. Have been reading to see one single testimony for the past three months and lo none came up.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by afodam247: 1:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Also why can't they use courier service which the applicants will pay for just to make there delivery simple. That as what other embassies do. But they chose to suffer us on our soil. Now I just got the name of Nigerian ambassador to Poland and would like any internet geek to explain how we can get the social media handle of this folks so that by stressing them they can intervene on our behaves. The things we need help for will be : help students get refunded, work permit interview scheduled on time, passport collection easy. Fish out fake work permit company by giving us a list of registered companies in Poland.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
But if the ain't ain't issuing work permit visa the should let people know
afodam247:
Moreso, on the day I went for collection, about 10 people were given there passport back without work permit granted. I sense by now that this polish embassy are fraudster but because or the kind of leaders we have in Africa, it is as if nothing can be done to this. Why in the world would you refuse work permit in batches as in a whole set of people that deed interview for two weeks have no single one approved. Does it mean they all fail the test? Or what. Now have not received mine but what in this world except a miracle from God will make it granted. I think it is high time we braved up and tell the rest others the truth. People are getting interview dates although not enough but surely they're scheduling it. The problem is that they ain't granting the shit any longer. I know many will fight me tooth and nail over this statement but that's just what it seems like. Have been reading to see one single testimony for the past three months and lo none came up.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2021
@afodam247,l am totally fed-up,don't blame poland embassy,it is not their fault,it is due to our bad leadership that we call government caused all this non-sense of a thing,in the last 10 years ago,if they offer anyone of us free visa to Poland,l don't think anyone will be willing to go except maybe it's come with a juicy offer,but today look at how nigerians are trooping in for their both student and work visa,even with their fair condition of service,all because due to our bad economy situations of the country,everybody is trying in one way or the other to get out of this country for better tomorrow
afodam247:
Also why can't they use courier service which the applicants will pay for just to make there delivery simple. That as what other embassies do. But they chose to suffer us on our soil. Now I just got the name of Nigerian ambassador to Poland and would like any internet geek to explain how we can get the social media handle of this folks so that by stressing them they can intervene on our behaves. The things we need help for will be : help students get refunded, work permit interview scheduled on time, passport collection easy. Fish out fake work permit company by giving us a list of registered companies in Poland.
Re: Poland Work Visa by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Dying minute I decided to do UK and leave this Poland because of the visa appointment process, no power to they pray for appointment. Useless people

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
afodam247:

They are doing so willingly. Have done my interview since September 7th and yet to receive my passport back. I can't tell you guys how much have spent traveling to Abuja to go and queue in the hot Abuja sun all to no avail.
I will post pictures of how we queue daily waiting to get out names called. No more picking of numbers sef. And Nigeria has ambassador to Poland . I wonder what they do , perhaps they're using us to do business, students that paid for tuition and accomodations were not scheduled for interview and schools refused to defer admission thereby claiming the applicants money are gone .

Did you apply for work visa or students visa?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 5:45pm On Oct 16, 2021
williamszooh:
@afodam247,l am totally fed-up,don't blame poland embassy,it is not their fault,it is due to our bad leadership that we call government caused all this non-sense of a thing,in the last 10 years ago,if they offer anyone of us free visa to Poland,l don't think anyone will be willing to go except maybe it's come with a juicy offer,but today look at how nigerians are trooping in for their both student and work visa,even with their fair condition of service,all because due to our bad economy situations of the country,everybody is trying in one way or the other to get out of this country for better tomorrow

Just got this email from them now
“ We regret to inform you that your application was not drawn on 16/10/2021.
The next drawing of appointments will take place on 23/10/2021.

I will still have to wait for another appointment date ?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Kevwe45: 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:
Dying minute I decided to do UK and leave this Poland because of the visa appointment process, no power to they pray for appointment. Useless people

My brother you took the right decision .

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by TANTUMERGO007(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kevwe45:

My brother you took the right decision .
If you see as I run when the agent they tell me say him go they call me too go they call to book appointment. Those agents na bas tard
Re: Poland Work Visa by Kevwe45: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
TANTUMERGO007:

If you see as I run when the agent they tell me say him go they call me too go they call to book appointment. Those agents na bas tard

Polish embassy is the cause of all this why agents are taking advantage. They know they won’t give visa , I haven’t heard of any one that got work visa in 2021. The last one I knew was in 2020. So bad
Re: Poland Work Visa by afodam247: 8:02pm On Oct 16, 2021
Pattadon:

Did you apply for work visa or students visa?
work permit visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
If theyve stopped issuing work permit visa the would've have said so maw
afodam247:
work permit visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Homowunmmy: 4:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Please those that got the work permit recently, how long does it takes before you receive it? Also can i use my Nigeria bank statement of account to apply even though am not applying for the visa in Nigeria because i don't a bank account in my country of residence.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 8:41am On Oct 17, 2021
Homowunmmy:
Please those that got the work permit recently, how long does it takes before you receive it? Also can i use my Nigeria bank statement of account to apply even though am not applying for the visa in Nigeria because i don't a bank account in my country of residence.

You should check polish embassy at your country of residence. Some don't need bank statement when applying for work visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Homowunmmy: 10:07am On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you for your response it is stated on their website like The current bank account statement stamped and signed by the bank (for the last 3 months). so now i want to know if i can use Nigeria bank account statement
Pattadon:

You should check polish embassy at your country of residence. Some don't need bank statement when applying for work visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2021
Goodmorning everyone on this platform, @pattadon,you are very correct,l have a guy in thailand,he wanted to apply for poland work visa from thailand,to my surprise the guy told me,bank statements is not required from
them for the visa process.why is it that nigeria own case is always different
Pattadon:

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 2:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Despite the fact that I made mistakes in the visa application form. I received an email for visa appointment scheduled for Wednesday 27th October. My agent advised me not to go because of the errors on the application

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.