Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225197 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bull77778:
It's same for student visa ooh the have shifted it to electronic draw too
Can you show me samples..thanks
Re: Poland Work Visa by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
Daddyemma:

Now, you people should remember the last time that i warned everyone not to get close to to sergienko lawyers at all.
Imagine how i was seriousely tacked then that no agent's name should be mentioned.
Now, see the result. One of our nairalanders who based in turkey categorically told me that he personally sent someone to check tsve office for him in ukraine but on getting there, he only met a private primary school there.
the office does not exist at all.
Assuming this has been posted before, the way i warned everyone about sergienko lawyer. I think this guy would have been saved.
Everyone should get me clear, we are in the information age. How would someone say that one should not mention agents name and when you know that they are fraud. And if any agent is doing well, let everyone has freedom by mentioning the agents name. But by telling the house that one should do his reseach at the back personally without asking from anyone that had dealing with such agent before is not good enough.
Now, for the sake of others that are planning to use "invitation in ua" God saved you if you are reading my article now because, they are fraud. I have used them and they sent fake documents to me. Only God saved me bcs i am yet to send the second part of the payment.
Now everyone in the house now knows that tsve, invitation in ua and sergienko lawyers are no go area.
An agents name should only be banned if it is for marketing but people should be free to share their experience as to save others from any pitfall. It is bcs we need timely information and that is why we are here. And as a nigerian, we all have the right to freedom of information and i think that the law on nairaland is also subject to the law of federal republic of nigeria. Then, why must we cage ourself?
I think it will be very bad for someone to be a member of this unique, enlightened and educated forum and still be falling into the hands of fraudster just in the name of not mentioning agents.
If any agent is good, let everyone knows why they are good to you and if any agent is bad, let everyone knows why they are bad to you.
Only the agents advertisement should be banned.

If you or any other person here promote an agent will give that individual a lengthy ban. You people will keep getting scammed by agents until such a time people learn how to read and do DD before paying for anything.

Before you joined this thread many people here have warned others about sergienko and their scam but still Nigerians refused to read few pages of thread to learn anything.

You can complain to heaven and back but the rule will not change regarding mentioning agents here.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://piaseczno.praca.gov.pl/en/web/lang/dla-pracodawcow-i-przedsiebiorcow/zatrudnianie-cudzoziemcow/zezwolenia-na-prace/%3Fp_auth%3DOcTBS5ov%26p_p_id%3D101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG%26p_p_lifecycle%3D1%26p_p_state%3Dexclusive%26p_p_mode%3Dview%26p_p_col_id%3Dcolumn-1%26p_p_col_count%3D1%26_101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG_struts_action%3D%252Fasset_publisher%252Fexport_journal_article%26_101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG_groupId%3D9432723%26_101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG_articleId%3D10217864%26_101_INSTANCE_WHKJNgEx0ewG_targetExtension%3Dpdf&ved=2ahUKEwjr6Mfw6KvzAhVxCWMBHWrFCuEQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1aH6YYXa2VcRETISV4-Ncr
Is a seasonal work permit which is usually six months. The work permit has expired. Mine will expire February 2023.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Kinghugi(m): 5:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Please becareful of those polish employers that offer work permit with free accomodation. Most of them try to enslave u. One i worked for refused to pay me the agreed amount, seized my passport and wanted me to work overtime, they only left me because i felt sick with malaria, and its hard for it to be treated. My guys are still stuck there, they said the agrrement was the agent that did it and they have no idea. When coming, just pls be prepared for the worst, it is worth it but u should not bectaken unaware

5 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by idrade49(m): 7:10am On Oct 12, 2021
Kinghugi:
Please becareful of those polish employers that offer work permit with free accomodation. Most of them try to enslave u. One i worked for refused to pay me the agreed amount, seized my passport and wanted me to work overtime, they only left me because i felt sick with malaria, and its hard for it to be treated. My guys are still stuck there, they said the agrrement was the agent that did it and they have no idea. When coming, just pls be prepared for the worst, it is worth it but u should not bectaken unaware

Huh.. This is serious.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2021
Kinghugi:

This is the reason I fall into the wrong hand because he promised me that I can leave the company and the job any time I wish. The other company said I must work with them for some months.
I pray it won't be as bad as what people are experiencing in Qatar.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2021
didn't you read the contract letter or translate it? , As a worker you have rights chief , and why would you give them your passport?, Your story looks sketchy but we move
Kinghugi:

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 8:08am On Oct 12, 2021
Are you currently working in Poland? , This thread shaa
Pattadon:

This is the reason I fall into the wrong hand because he promised me that I can leave the company and the job any time I wish. The other company said I must work with them for some months.
I pray it won't be as bad as what people are experiencing in Qatar.
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 9:30am On Oct 12, 2021
Kinghugi:

Have you gotten another Job now?

How long did you work with them?
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 11:53am On Oct 12, 2021
Ikman33:

Today. I received two emails. One with link that my preliminary visa application has been registered. I clicked on the link and received another email which states confirmation that your preliminary visa application has been activated
@lkman33, have you received any reply from the embassy,regarding your online confirmation of your work permit?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
williamszooh:
@lkman33, have you received any reply from the embassy,regarding your online confirmation of your work permit?
@williamszooh. I have not. Is now 24hrs. Let me wait till tomorrow or Hopefully I may receive it today
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 1:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
Bull77778:
didn't you read the contract letter or translate it? , As a worker you have rights chief , and why would you give them your passport?, Your story looks sketchy but we move

What he said about seizing passport is not new. It's a normal scenario with Labourers in Qatar ( I say this with experience). And I'm sure it happens in other countries.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Moscow570(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ikman33:

@. I have not. Is now 24hrs. Let me wait till tomorrow or Hopefully I may receive it today
@ikman33 same here I did my yesterday and I got two mails as well still waiting for the next mail my WhatsApp line 07032108274 let's share infor together
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
@lkman33 and @moscow570,how far about the confirmation of your work permit?have you received any reply from the embassy?because my friend that did his own confirmation yesterday just got replied from the embassy,their replied is positive
Moscow570:
@ikman33 same here I did my yesterday and I got two mails as well still waiting for the next mail my WhatsApp line 07032108274 let's share infor together

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 4:47am On Oct 13, 2021
williamszooh:
@lkman33 and @moscow570,how far about the confirmation of your work permit?have you received any reply from the embassy?because my friend that did his own confirmation yesterday just got replied from the embassy,their replied is positive
Yes. I received positive verification from the embassy and has been asked to complete the full visa application form.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Moscow570(m): 7:02am On Oct 13, 2021
Ikman33:

Yes. I received positive verification from the embassy and has been asked to complete the full visa application form.
yes I received positive verification from the embassy yesterday night.
Re: Poland Work Visa by idrade49(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2021
Moscow570:

Pls how many month did it take, to get your work permit processed?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 9:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Moscow570:
Please guys. I have a problem. I mistakenly entered wrong information in the visa application information. How can I edit or change the information
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:42am On Oct 13, 2021
Have you submitted the application form online?
Ikman33:

Please guys. I have a problem. I mistakenly entered wrong information in the visa application information. How can I edit or change the information
Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2021
Ikman33:

Is a seasonal work permit which is usually six months. The work permit has expired. Mine will expire February 2023.

Okay.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2021
A friend received positive confirmation of permit and after filling form, they said Permit has expired.

This was a permit that was entered into the system on 30.08.2021.

So it expires less than 2 months after??

Apparently, its a planned thing from these Polish people.

1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 10:57am On Oct 13, 2021
@voiceofdestiny,if l may ask,what was the whole validity period of that work permit and when was it issued?
Voiceofdestiny:
A friend received positive confirmation of permit and after filling form, they said Permit has expired.

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2021
williamszooh:
Have you submitted the application form online?
Yes. It was when I was going through the PDF I noticed the errors
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2021
if it was like that you cannot retrieve the already filled and submitted online form.what section of the form,did you commit that error?
Ikman33:

Yes. It was when I was going through the PDF I noticed the errors
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 11:12am On Oct 13, 2021
williamszooh:
if it was like that you cannot retrieve the already filled and submitted online form.what section of the form,did you commit that error?
I have sent an email to the embassy asking for clarification. section like address, marital status. Let wait and see if they will reply back
Re: Poland Work Visa by Priceless200(f): 4:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pls anyone has a complete check list of documents required for work Poland visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Please check their website for the checklist
Priceless200:
Pls anyone has a complete check list of documents required for work Poland visa.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Fiestafetta: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

You people should be careful o, poland people are now scamming Nigerians o even with the schools over there work in hand with their embassy. A lot of people that pay for school fees couldn't get appointment with embassy and the schools refused to refund nor allow them to defer the admission... They have been casted
Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fiestafetta:

You people should be careful o, poland people are now scamming Nigerians o even with the schools over there work in hand with their embassy. A lot of people that pay for school fees couldn't get appointment with embassy and the schools refused to refund nor allow them to defer the admission... They have been casted
Chai, has it gotten to this extent
Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 1:01am On Oct 14, 2021
williamszooh:
@voiceofdestiny,if l may ask,what was the whole validity period of that work permit and when was it issued?
9 months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.