Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,608 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225198 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by williamszooh: 5:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
Funnyguy83:
Please is (wasar school of personal management) real ?

I applied to the school and they sent me this .

Please help me confirm if it's real BIKONU ?
please go to poland student visa forum and confirm from them

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Funnyguy83: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
williamszooh:
please go to poland student visa forum and confirm from them
I have just done that.

Thanks so much.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Student visa is now on draw alsp, my brother why it's hard is cause only this embassy service about 5 West African countries ,stop taking it personal fam
Pattadon:
Nothing like testifying here. They are not willing to allow people into their country through working visa. Its only someone with inner mind will understand the game this embassy is playing with Nigerians. Getting your document from Poland is not an issue, the problem is getting an interview/ Submission date.
What is the meaning of waiting for a draw? Why making a draw when they can list their available dates and applicants can choose on the bases of first come first serve.
I know some people that has been waiting for appointment for more than 2 months now.
What's the rational behind that??
Re: Poland Work Visa by MrDoGood(m): 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
szczescie:

So Poland has yearly quota?

Anyhow sha, Next year we will be in front of the line.
And we will come back here to testify.

I would have loved to finish mine before my next birthday in February but Nigerian immigration messed up my plans

It's well.

I was thinking of changing my mind from Poland cos of the low salary. But it seems it's a good one with the way peeps here are talking about it
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
Funnyguy83:
Please is (wasar school of personal management) real ?

I applied to the school and they sent me this .

Please help me confirm if it's real BIKONU ?

The name John is spelt John which is wrong

The signature is generic

The name of the school on the letter head is different from the one you mentioned

And it clearly states on the letter this cannot be used for visa purposes

Please go back and ask them for the real letter, if there is no other letter and this is all they are giving you then it's a scam

But you may have asked them for a letter of acceptance and then they sent you this as sample to explain what they meant

Or you have been scammed by a very lazy scammer.

So my advice go back to them and ask them what's up. Why did they send you this letter. What are you supposed to use it for and see what they'll reply.

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
MrDoGood:

It's well.

I was thinking of changing my mind from Poland cos of the low salary. But it seems it's a good one with the way peeps here are talking about it

Bro you are very right the salary is low compared to places like Netherlands, Germany, Austria and the likes

Also there are lots of scams and semi scams out there, that's companies or agencies and agents that aren't ordinarily scams but end up not being able to deliver what they promised

And then getting visa is not easy anymore

So if you have a better option it's advisable you try that one oh

Don't change your mind solely because of boys here.

I have my own personal reasons for settling for this, I believe everyone should have their own reasons beyond Nairaland persuation.

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Do what works fo you and have faith simple , people are getting work visa people are still being denied
szczescie:

Bro you are very right the salary is low compared to places like Netherlands, Germany, Austria and the likes

Also there are lots of scams and semi scams out there, that's companies or agencies and agents that aren't ordinarily scams but end up not being able to deliver what they promised

I have my own personal reasons for settling for this, I believe everyone should have their own reasons beyond Nairaland persuation.
Re: Poland Work Visa by MrDoGood(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
szczescie:

Thanks very much.

I've started pursing Canada already.

Will learn how to drive a truck before traveling. I already own a car and have been driving for more than 10 years now

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by bolaji96: 8:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please when preparing for the work visa application and appointment, can you use Booking.com for proof of accommodation?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
bolaji96:
Hello everyone,

Please when preparing for the work visa application and appointment, can you use Booking.com for proof of accommodation?
No! The embassy will refuse this. Many EU embassies now refuses booking.com
They all want written confirmation of accomodation. So, let your employer write about accomodation providing some details like name of person u will meet there and possibly the phone number of the porter at the accomodation.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by bolaji96: 11:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

They all want written confirmation of accomodation. So, let your employer write about accomodation providing some details like name of person u will meet there and possibly the phone number of the porter at the accomodation.

Wow! Thank you so much for this.
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

On the visa application form, number 33. means of support during your stay. what do you chose.

The options are:
1. Cash 2.accomodation 3 . Credit card 4. Pre paid transport 5. Travellers cheque 6.others

Also any recommendations on where to make flight reservations especially for return ticket
Re: Poland Work Visa by Lillianapearls(f): 9:12am On Dec 03, 2021
Skynet2021:
Try other European countries, croatia, Romania, Lithuania.

Work permit visa to Poland comes with visa not jut the work permit.

All work permit comes with visa. Don’t believe anyone telling you that your work permit won’t come with visa�

And again, that your agent is supposed to follow you to the embassy which I know is in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 6:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Who told you this use Google at least
Lillianapearls:

All work permit comes with visa. Don’t believe anyone telling you that your work permit won’t come with visa�

And again, that your agent is supposed to follow you to the embassy which I know is in Abuja.
Re: Poland Work Visa by ochefio: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2021
Lillianapearls:

work permit is part of the documents required to apply for a visa, and agent will not follow you to Abuja. Once you obtain the permit, you get insurance, proof of accommodation, employment contract, insurance, proof of funds and any other required document to apply for your visa.

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Nobody is giving updates on this thread any more........... THERE IS HOPE

Anyways see you at the other side of POLAND
Re: Poland Work Visa by Queenslander(f): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
remecy:
Nobody is giving updates on this thread any more........... THERE IS HOPE

Anyways see you at the other side of POLAND
thought they stopped issuing/granting Visas to Nigerians?? At least that's the idea, since there are no more testimonies here..
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Even for student visa thread no testimony who wan get visa come talk am?
Queenslander:
thought they stopped issuing/granting Visas to Nigerians?? At least that's the idea, since there are no more testimonies here..

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2021
Bull77778:
Student visa is now on draw alsp, my brother why it's hard is cause only this embassy service about 5 West African countries ,stop taking it personal fam

Actually 7 countries + Nigeria = 8 countries.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Udobigj(m): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2021
If no more visa issuance, then why is work permit dropping..... Why giving us high hopes
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2021
A friend of mine has been given an appointment on 22nd December. Please guys what should he arrange to support the documents from Poland?
Is it necessary to go with bank statement, flight reservation or hotel booking?
Re: Poland Work Visa by remecy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 15, 2021
Pattadon:
A friend of mine has been given an appointment on 22nd December. Please guys what should he arrange to support the documents from Poland?

Yes along side documents he got from Poland. If he is married with kids, he should as well provide those evidences. All the best to your friend

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 3:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
People are still getting visa ooh
Udobigj:
If no more visa issuance, then why is work permit dropping..... Why giving us high hopes
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2021
Till next year.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Skyline4real: 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
The delay in booking Polish embassy appointment is sickening and the wait is unending. Only God will help us.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Napolito: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2021
[quote author=Icydan post=106289740][/quote]

Hello, have u gotten the visa?
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 9:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Pattadon:

Are you sure this your friend is not you,

Anyway, His visa interview was rescheduled right? I know the visa interviews scheduled to hold on 22 or 24 where moved to another date.

I want to know if he went with police certificate of good behaviour, did the embassy ask of that? I want to know whether or not I will be needing one.
Also did they need or ask of a letter from previous employer?
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Skyline4real:
The delay in booking Polish embassy appointment is sickening and the wait is unending. Only God will help us.

The next draw is tomorrow on 1st January 2022 pray to be among those invited.
Hopefully No more "we regret to inform you that your application was not drawn" in Jesus name.

I really want my interview to be this January because I planned to leave latest February ending I don't want to remian here beyond that February.

The thing feels hopeless because from this point on all you can do is wait While more and more people keep getting added to the draw, a draw that only happens one time every 7 days with an undisclosed number of people selected that's even if the embassy isn't on holidays and have to push those already drawn to another week

I was in favour of this draw because the calling was too stressful and too time consuming and energy consuming and fraustrating with soooo many rumours of fraud and payment for dates.

But hopefully next year things will improve its very likely that they had already reached their yearly capacity since October 2021.

Because they kept complaining or saying that people were suddenly interested in Poland this year 2021 it seemed they were overwhelmed or something, and the thing affected all polish embassies in third world countries (Nigeria, Kenya, India etc) all the embassies weren't granting interviews normally and frequently again from that October even to students many of them are still complaining they weren't even considering people coming from Ghana and Cameroon to the polish embassy in Nigeria or those going from Uganda and elsewhere to the polish embassy in Kenya. It was just excuses upon excuses and frequent change of procedure of visa interview.

Hopefully next year we will be amongst those interviewed early when the yearly quota thing is starting afresh. Before the may-june and September admission people come and flood the whole place claiming priority.

I also heard something like change of consular or one post like that at the Abuja embassy hopefully that will also be in our favour.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 11:27am On Dec 31, 2021
szczescie:

Are you sure this your friend is not you,

Anyway, His visa interview was rescheduled right? I know the visa interviews scheduled to hold on 22 or 24 where moved to another date.

I want to know if he went with police certificate of good behaviour, did the embassy ask of that? I want to know whether or not I will be needing one.
Also did they need or ask of a letter from previous employer?

It's not me. Yes it was postponed to 5th of January.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.