Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Poland Work Visa - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Poland Work Visa (225180 Views)

Poland Work Visa / Poland Work Visa / US: We Don’t Issue New Type Of Work Visa, Don’t Become A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poland Work Visa by Ikman33: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good day guys. Had not been feeling well for the past few weeks. The interview went well and I will update the house as time progress

3 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Infodino77: 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ikman33:
Good day guys. Had not been feeling well for the past few weeks. The interview went well and I will update the house as time progress

Please tell us the questions they ask you and the documents you went with..thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Poland Work Visa by Artistavin: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
good day from my time zone
Please if you are not too sure don't update me how many working days does it take to stamp visa on your passport after submission.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by idrade49(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ikman33:

Do take good care of yourself chief. We've been waiting for you to give us feedback grin
Re: Poland Work Visa by Fiestafetta: 11:14am On Nov 12, 2021
Omo this Poland embassy is really dealing with our people o, see as this place just dry like cray fish.....

2 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by Hiploko(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello All,

Please how long does it take money sent via transfer from Poland to hit a Nigerian Bank account?
Re: Poland Work Visa by Voiceofdestiny: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hiploko:
Hello All,

Please how long does it take money sent via transfer from Poland to hit a Nigerian Bank account?
5-7 working days.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2021
Heheh
Fiestafetta:
Omo this Poland embassy is really dealing with our people o, see as this place just dry like cray fish.....
Re: Poland Work Visa by benuk08: 11:14am On Nov 13, 2021
after interview please whats next
Re: Poland Work Visa by Hiploko(m): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Voiceofdestiny:

5-7 working days.
its too much o.. Heard2-3 days
Re: Poland Work Visa by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 5:31am On Nov 14, 2021
so what are the requirement
MoDuPe19201:

I got it through a company in Poland. They applied for the work permit for me from the Polish government. It took about 3months I think
Re: Poland Work Visa by DEMMSSHERIFAT(f): 5:32am On Nov 14, 2021
MY people , all this scrams. are too much now
please we just need to be carful
DEMMSSHERIFAT:
i also received some emails like that asking for so many document and you will think they are real
at the end they will ask for payment and someone will call you with international number , please let us be vigilant and careful

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by MDCCCXXIX: 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2021
So I learnt from a reliable source that resurgent of COVID-19 is the reason behind the low rate of approvals at the Polish embassy.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
Try from next year embassies are already at the brink of there yearly visa quota
MDCCCXXIX:
So I learnt from a reliable source that resurgent of COVID-19 is the reason behind the low rate of approvals at the Polish embassy.

4 Likes

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Bull77778:
Try from next year embassies are already at the brink of there yearly visa quota

So Poland has yearly quota?

Anyhow sha, Next year we will be in front of the line.
And we will come back here to testify.

I would have loved to finish mine before my next birthday in February but Nigerian immigration messed up my plans
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2021
Each country does
szczescie:

So Poland has yearly quota?

Anyhow sha, Next year we will be in front of the line.
And we will come back here to testify.

I would have loved to finish mine before my next birthday in February but Nigerian immigration messed up my plans
Re: Poland Work Visa by Icydan: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2021
I'm 23 years old turning 24 next year by may, I only have my waec certificate,
I applied for work permit in poland July 1st but I have not gotten any respond so far. I want to know is because of my age or is it because of my qualification which is waec . Please someone should tell me. Thank you
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Bull77778:
Each country does

I still doubt they made their quota already considering the lock down, I mean think about it I was in Abuja during that time I know our ECOWAS neighbors didn't come for visa even people within Nigeria didn't come because of restrictions of movements and curfews in various states.
Many embassies either ran on half capacity or didn't operate at all.

The place was entirely deserted I went to the Portuguese embassy, German Embassy and a few other embassy for job related stuff wry LA's LA's noncome get head and I lived around Maitama were many embassies are located and they were all closed for months. I didn't notice any queue at all.

So all I'm saying is I can't see where they could have gotten people to fill their quota.

Anyway I'm just starting the process now so before my documents will reach it may be 8 to 10 weeks or even more which is Next year so no wahala.
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
Icydan:
I'm 23 years old turning 24 next year by may, I only have my waec certificate,
I applied for work permit in poland July 1st but I have not gotten any respond so far. I want to know is because of my age or is it because of my qualification which is waec . Please someone should tell me. Thank you

Lol I'm glad someone here is younger than me even if it's by one or two years, because when I wanted to do mine the lady from the first agency I wanted to use said I'm very young. But she didn't say it was going to affect my chances anyway, ive also seen job ads requiring people aged 20 to 50 so I think youth is even an advantage.

But I have finished university my own fear was that I may be over qualified so I didnt even bother talking about my degree's.

Don't worry sha I don't think your age will be a problem you are over 21 so no matter the jurisdiction you are an adult and qualified to work and travel solo.

Also I was told by people from different African countries including Nigeria using different agencies the same thing, no matter the agent or agency the embassies are all slow this period rather than the 2 to 3 months it used to take it's now taking 5-8 months.

I can make several guesses 1. C0vid 2. Holiday period 3. Yearly Quota reached like someone said

So fear not let's just watch and pray
I hope it's one or all of the things I mentioned, if it is then we can be sure that it'll get better by next year.

1 Like

Re: Poland Work Visa by Icydan: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=szczescie post=107653477]

Lol I'm glad someone here is younger than me even if it's by one or two years, because when I wanted to do mine the lady from the first agency I wanted to use said I'm very young. But she didn't say it was going to affect my chances anyway, ive also seen job ads requiring people aged 20 to 50 so I think youth is even an advantage.

But I have finished university my own fear was that I may be over qualified so I didnt even bother talking about my degree's.

Don't worry sha I don't think your age will be a problem you are over 21 so no matter the jurisdiction you are an adult and qualified to work and travel solo.

Also I was told by people from different African countries including Nigeria using different agencies the same thing, no matter the agent or agency the embassies are all slow this period rather than the 2 to 3 months it used to take it's now taking 5-8 months.

I can make several guesses 1. C0vid 2. Holiday period 3. Yearly Quota reached like someone said

So fear not let's just watch and pray
I hope it's one or all of the things I mentioned, if it is then we can be sure that it'll get better by next year.

I hope it get better next year, one agent told me to use student visa route that is 80% guaranteed for me to get the visa. Reasons is because the embassy might doubt my return to my home country if my work contract expires hence i don't have any documents to proof that I have something that will bring me back. Documents like. Marriage certificate, land documents,property documents and so on.
Should I consider the student visa, the work permit is 5 months already still nothing to show,I
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
You applied for work permit?[quote author=Icydan post=107680679][/quote]
Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 4:05am On Nov 17, 2021
[quote author=Icydan post=107680679][/quote]

Abeg help me ask your agent, I don't have land documents in my name but I have landed property documents in my dad's name with CofO and another one in my mum's name will that suffice for me as proof of something that will bring me back?

Guy that student route will be sure for us but the cost of school fee, certificate attestation abi what do they call it and the stress of going to school and also depending on how financially bouyant you are you may need to work part time to sustain yourself so to me it seems a little bit more complicated than work route, also the proof of funds I suspect is more for student than worker, that's why I don't want the school route. And most of all School done tire me.

But you should consider the student route, if you have the means consider it abeg.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2021
People are still getting working visa oh, people are still being denied ,wetin dey be say do the right thing and pray it works for you , people are still being denied student visas
szczescie:

Abeg help me ask your agent, I don't have land documents in my name but I have landed property documents in my dad's name with CofO and another one in my mum's name will that suffice for me as proof of something that will bring me back?

Guy that student route will be sure for us but the cost of school fee, certificate attestation abi what do they call it and the stress of going to school and also depending on how financially bouyant you are you may need to work part time to sustain yourself so to me it seems a little bit more complicated than work route, also the proof of funds I suspect is more for student than worker, that's why I don't want the school route. And most of all School done tire me.

But you should consider the student route, if you have the means consider it abeg.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Bull77778: 9:11am On Nov 17, 2021
Visa is not sure for anybody ,dem dey deny government officials sef talk of , just choose the lane you want to follow do the right thing and have faith
szczescie:

Re: Poland Work Visa by szczescie(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bull77778:
People are still getting working visa oh, people are still being denied ,wetin dey be say do the right thing and pray it works for you , people are still being denied student visas

Yes ohhhh!!! You have spoken well, I just wish people will be a little more open.
The way this place is dry gives the impression that little or nothing is happening
Nobody is coming back to testify or follow up.
Re: Poland Work Visa by Pattadon: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nothing like testifying here. They are not willing to allow people into their country through working visa. Its only someone with inner mind will understand the game this embassy is playing with Nigerians. Getting your document from Poland is not an issue, the problem is getting an interview/ Submission date.
What is the meaning of waiting for a draw? Why making a draw when they can list their available dates and applicants can choose on the bases of first come first serve.
I know some people that has been waiting for appointment for more than 2 months now.
What's the rational behind that??

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (100) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerians In Australia . / Nigerians At Ukraine / Anyone Studying In Belgium?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.