Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,498 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter (3607 Views)

The counterintuitive version of Nigerian Feminism. / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / Hilarious Answer To A Very Simple Dating Question! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by InfinityFabric: 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Dew04:
I criticize women and men alike. No gender is above criticism. Swallow your pride.
Mind you, still waiting for your comment on that thread. smiley
Maybe you should start by explaining what right and equality they are fighting for.
If men and women are, were and to be treated equally , women have no chance.
The overwhelming majority of them will become near slaves to men to survive.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:47am On Aug 05, 2020
pansophist:
Nigerian feminism is a nutshell.

They want the privilege of women, the power of men, and the responsibility of a child".
.... Wow. Simply the truth.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Beverlyjean(f): 1:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
I really still dont understand feminism... since I was born I hv never heard that women in this country cant b allowed to vote, I went to school and I also saw other girls in school ( equal rate with boys) ... my mum works in a reputable oil firm , my aunty was for secretary NNPC under the Obasanjo regime... I hv traveled out multi times, I work in a consultancy firm... my sister works with zenith bank and they employ only female customer service operatives ...in the HR department, women occupy 75% of the positions there... there are female police officers and female military officers...how come they dont talk about more women going to war cos men are the ones that get killed daily , even female police officers dont handle guns in this country cos they are afraid of battles.... pls can someone give me one example of what women cant have In this country that is exclusively for men... i really wanna know cos I'm quite confused

In the usa they hv female uber drivers and their police women handle guns but its different here ...not like there is a ban on it... it's just that women here dont wanna do those stuff

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Gerrard59(m): 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
pansophist:

They want the privilege of women, the power of men, and the responsibility of a child".

Basically, feminism is about being granted rights but not responsibilities. Which is why it's largely a fraudulent concept coupled with female's natural state of hypergamy which goes against the tenents of feminism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:
I really still dont understand feminism... since I was born I hv never heard that women in this country cant b allowed to vote, I went to school and I also saw other girls in school ( equal rate with boys) ... my mum works in a reputable oil firm , my aunty was for secretary NNPC under the Obasanjo regime... I hv traveled out multi times, I work in a consultancy firm... my sister works with zenith bank and they employ only female customer service operatives ...in the HR department, women occupy 75% of the positions there... there are female police officers and female military officers...how come they dont talk about more women going to war cos men are the ones that get killed daily , even female police officers dont handle guns in this country cos they are afraid of battles.... pls can someone give me one example of what women cant have In this country that is exclusively for men... i really wanna know cos I'm quite confused

In the usa they hv female uber drivers and their police women handle guns but its different here ...not like there is a ban on it... it's just that women here dont wanna do those stuff
....Help me ask your fellow women. Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Priam: 3:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Premiumwriter:
the lady's white knight in shining armour will always discredit men and give women credit even when it's not due.

They see things where there's nothing

Honestly, I still don't know why some guys always play the role of the white Knight to save the damsel in distress by throwing other men under the bus.?

Is it to curry the favour of females and maybe getting crumbs of pussy?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by pansophist(m): 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Gerrard59:

Basically, feminism is about being granted rights but not responsibilities. Which is why it's largely a fraudulent concept coupled with female's natural state of hypergamy which goes against the tenents of feminism.

And because by nature, the relationship between the male and the female is not mutual, but one-way. Men give, women receive. From sex where men give out their semen, to protection, providing, enforcing, proposing, initiating, and so on, women do not evolve to give men, but to receive and respond, . men basically built society to accommodate female excesses. Feminism cant work because it requires mutual responsibility, which women are not wired to.

Even paying for themselves during dates is even a turn off for most, not even talking about paying for men also. And if men treat women equally as they scream for, they will beg for their imaginary patriarchy the next day.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Priam: 3:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dew04:
the guys were even more bitter. Kinda took the humor of things.
The challange: describe Nigerian Twitter Feminism with a sentence.
Not write an epistle

Here comes the Knight in shining amour!

6 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Premiumwriter: 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
Beverlyjean:

Mr Dew04 please your attention is needed here.
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
I thought I was in Twitter
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Gerrard59(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
pansophist:

And because by nature, the relationship between the male and the female is not mutual, but one-way. Men give, women receive. From sex where you give out your semen, to protection, providing, enforcing, and so on, women do not evolve to give men, but to receive. Society is basically built to accommodate female excesses. Feminism cant work because it requires mutual responsibility, which women are not wired to.

Even paying for themselves during dates is even a turn off for most, not even talking about paying for men also. And if men treat women equally as they scream for, they will beg for their imaginary patriarchy the next day

One notable feminist by name Nkechi Bianze actually said she prefers a patriarch because he fulfils his male duties. She accuses male feminists of being fraudulently dishonest and said they just like the aspect of going Dutch on dates. That was classical hypergamy she displayed, which is natural amongst women but antithetical to feminist ideals.

https://twitter.com/FendiEkene/status/1290545827124043776?s=19

2 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by pansophist(m): 4:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Gerrard59:

One notable feminist by name Nkechi Bianze actually said she prefers a patriarch because he fulfils his male duties. She accuses male feminists of being fraudulently dishonest and said they just like the aspect of going Dutch on dates. That was classical hypergamy she displayed, which is natural amongst women but antithetical to feminist ideals.

Most of the male I feminist that I know are single, or not with women at their comparable league. Women will always pick a focused man than the one parading and masking feminism for acceptance. Also, true competent men are not feminist, because feminist goes against nature and undermines their masculinity. Bianze is smart not to be with those weak male masquerading feminism as an abdication to build themselves and be naturally attractive.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Premiumwriter:

Mr Dew04 please your attention is needed here.
is it in every community, especially here in Africa that girls are allowed to school?
I don't have a problem with males, okay? And if I advocate feminism, how is that a problem? Aren't we entitled to have opinions and beliefs? Are you being attacked or dissed for your religion?
Hypocrisy is a fvcked up. I believe in gender equality. I criticize women for their entitlement mentality as well as males. All these comments because I didn't find the posts funny? Okay!
Hahahahaha! There! Satisfied? The comments weren't witty or smart, they were lame! Simple. Pansophist's was far better. undecided
JONNYSPUTE
Priam
Infinityfabric
mployer
Can you guys let me be now? Or is trolling part of the mgtow movement? Everyone can not agree with your views, that's the gospel truth. Will you force your ideology down my throat? undecided
Simp/evening newspaper, you guys come up with silly names to bully those who disagree w
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by mrpaedo(m): 5:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dew04:
is it in every community, especially here in Africa that girls are allowed to school?
I don't have a problem with males, okay? And if I advocate feminism,
guys come up with silly names to bully those who disagree with you.
Keep crying bitch !!
Your dumbarse got handed to you on this thread cool

6 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
mrpaedo:

Keep crying bitch !!
Your dumbarse got handed to you on this thread cool
Would you kindly leave me alone! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by mrpaedo(m): 5:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dew04:
Would you kindly leave me alone! undecided
keep posting dumbshit online and you'll be constantly harassed/harangued by my ilk

4 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by khingTony(m): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
mrpaedo:

keep posting dumbshit online and you'll be constantly harassed/harangued by my ilk

grin

Free that guy na cheesy

He Don learn hin lesson cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Premiumwriter: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dew04:
I don't have a problem with males, okay? And if I advocate feminism, how is that a problem? Aren't we entitled to have opinions and beliefs? Are you being attacked or dissed for your religion?
Hypocrisy is a fvcked up. I believe in gender equality. I criticize women for their entitlement mentality as well as males. All these comments because I didn't find the posts funny? Okay!
Hahahahaha! There! Satisfied? The comments weren't witty or smart, they were lame! Simple. Pansophist's was far better. undecided
JONNYSPUTE
Priam
Infinityfabric
mployer
Can you guys let me be now? Or is trolling part of the mgtow movement? Everyone can not agree with your views, that's the gospel truth. Will you force your ideology down my throat? undecided
Simp/evening newspaper, you guys come up with silly names to bully those who disagree w
some one is in sifia pains

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
khingTony:

grin

Free that guy na cheesy

He Don learn hin lesson cheesy
don't flatter yourself. I don't take dumb shit on nairaland serious. smiley
mrpaedo:

serial stalker!
Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by InfinityFabric: 8:05pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dew04:
JONNYSPUTE
Priam
Infinityfabric
mployer
1. Advocating feminism = Having problem with males. You're just using different words. Feminism can't happen unless u bring down men.
- Feminism don't want to die in war, so we don't hear 50% women army facing ISIS. How many of them went to Operation "Python dance/Crocodile Smile" ?
- When feminism put women National Football Team against Super Eagle in next world cup, we can talk about EQUALITY.
(Mind you those girls were destroyed by under 16 boys 5 - 2. Australia's was way worse).
- When NBA stops funding Women NBA, we can talk.
- When a woman clearly beats Rafael Nadal, we can now talk.
- Heck! God didn't even choose a female prophet. E get why. That being said there are number righteous women.

The thing is feminism wants the society that man built, not by working for it - but by giving it to them... because... they're: women, they've suffered centuries of abuse. Liars!
Why is it that the least technical and the most moronic among them are the ones advocating for this. Women who really worked with don't this. Especially the ones in science and tech - the ones who don't have time to be posting crap on Twitter or doing CNN interview every week.

Aren't we entitled to have opinions and beliefs?
Uhm... that applies to everyone. And that's what we replied with.
I'm not sure u understand this line.

Hypocrisy is a fvcked up.
We are not trying to u beat na. Abi words dey kill? Just a reply na.
It's not Hypocrisy, it's refutation of shitty ideas.

I believe in gender equality.
Yea, when the feminists of Nairaland and Twitter joins combat in Sambisa forest in a bid for 50% Women representation.

5. I criticize women for their entitlement mentality as well as males.
One thing we can agree on.

he comments weren't witty or smart, they were lame! Simple. Pansophist's was far better. undecided
Yours or mine ?

7. I'm NOT MGTOW. If the options are Tasha, F-Queen or rest of the click or lazy raging Nigerian feminist, sign me up. /s
BTW, I have to go my own way at least until I get married.
Like it or not they have shared a lot of truths our dads didn't teach us about women.
Things like hypergamy, half-truth when full is required.

Everyone can not agree with your views, that's the gospel truth. Will you force your ideology down my throat? undecided
You were trying to make sense then u destroyed it with this.
How can I force when I don't even know you ? Do I even have any power over you? How moronic can that statement be ? Well, Nigerian Feminist moronic.

Finally, if you like to buy cheap players and you say you're not secret a Arsenal fan, that will be hard to believe.
Same goes for supporting Feminism and denying the fact that you're an unrepentant SIMP or at least part-time SIMP.

Yours Sincerely.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by InfinityFabric: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2020
pansophist:

Feminism in a nutshell.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Gerrard59:

which sane man will want to go on a date with that ugly bag of shit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Without Blaming The Ladies, Tell Us Why You Can't Keep A Woman / Have You Ever Disvirgined A Girl? / Google Is Spying More Than You Know (pics)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.