Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Lady Narrates How She Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By Her Yahoo Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Narrates How She Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By Her Yahoo Boyfriend (644 Views)

VIDEO: Lady In Shock After Catching Her Yahoo Boyfriend Bathing With HUGE SNAKE / Runs Girl Escapes Being Used For Ritual By Her Client Because Of This (snapshot) / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates How She Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By Her Yahoo Boyfriend by Sundayunity: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lady Narrates How She Escaped being used for Money Ritual by her Yahoo boyfriend

Dating a yahoo boy is the most dangerous thing any girl should indulge in.

I met Richard in the banking hall and he looked all well dressed and spoke politely. We got connected and immediately we started spending time together.

I noticed he’s quite secretive, so I don’t let out questions so randomly. He told me he’s into Real Estate, I believed.

Last week, Richard told me to accompany him to Asaba to access a property. I was excited and of course I enjoyed being around him

https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/07/14/nigeria-lady-narrates-how-she-miraculously-escaped-being-used-for-money-ritual-by-her-yahoo-boyfriend/

Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By Her Yahoo Boyfriend by Rossonero: 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
Some ladies would prefer to load their ears with all sort of iron. Dem no fit hear again nah.
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By Her Yahoo Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
cheesy idiot, dem for don commot ur head from ur neck. Nah dat attachment them go use carry ur head easily grin

Girls will never listen.
iPhone has blindfolded many of them....

though this is an old story anyway
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By Her Yahoo Boyfriend by Athemisia: 10:09pm On Aug 04, 2020
old story
Re: Lady Narrates How She Escaped Being Used For Money Ritual By Her Yahoo Boyfriend by uthlaw: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
Watin b Ena use b4!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Share Your Colorado Experience / Breaking News !!! / I Need To Take The Red Pill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.