Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (100713 Views)

Who Else Got This Text On National Youth Volunteer Program? / Different Dates Of Birth On IPPIS And BVN. Any Salary Payment Problem ? / BVN And NIMC Bear My Wrong Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 1:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
VTJN:
please I have the first slip with me, How do i get my NIN number from the second slip that they do give?
By first slip, you mean enrollment slip, right? If that's the case, go back to the centre where you registered and get you NIN slip.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by VTJN(m): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
Quelme:
By first slip, you mean enrollment slip, right? If that's the case, go back to the centre where you registered and get you NIN slip.
The center isn't in existence, can i get the NIN slip in another center??
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
VTJN:
of course.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by VTJN(m): 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
Quelme:
of course.
I've gone to the center, they couldn't track my NIN number, as it's over 5 years I enrolled.

I was advised to re-enroll, which i did

my worries Is hope it won't affect me later?
secondly, How long does it take to get the NIN number? I re-enrolled on Monday
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by BrainBright: 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2021
Quelme:
why not, but I can only link you up if you are in Lagos.... Drop your digit or mail. I will get across.

Please link me up
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 12:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
BrainBright:

Please link me up
send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Silentgroper(m): 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
VTJN:
dial *346# u'll get ur nin as long as u've registered. Den link up. Dont trouble yourself 4 d slip.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by BrainBright: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2021
Quelme:
send a PM

Please sir I have problem sending messages on nairaland land here.... Give me ur email sir....this is mine ayfat23@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
BrainBright:

Please sir I have problem sending messages on nairaland land here.... Give me ur email sir....this is mine ayfat23@gmail.com
check your mail
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Mobeejay: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2021
thalpy:

Please can you give me the link?

I have same issues, please I need the link urgently. Thanks
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by RealChinaza: 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2021
Hello everyone,
Please does anyone have a sample of the letter we wrote at Alausa Lagos, for the change of DOB.

Please I really need it, if u have it
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by kkgrace: 1:36pm On Apr 09, 2021
[b]My heart bleeds for this country called Nigeria. When are we really going to get it right? When are we going to have good system running. If we have a good system, things will naturally take shape without any form of hiccup. Bad eggs will be reduced to the barest minimal. I hope we will get there one day. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by PromiseUche(m): 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by PromiseUche(m): 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2021
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by PromiseUche(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2021
Which Nimc Office around Abuja can I change my DOB and it should be uploaded directly to live server? Plz.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Olufemi7777: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2021
Quelme:
check your mail

Please can you link me up with your guy?
josephodeyemi@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
Olufemi7777:

Please can you link me up with your guy? josephodeyemi@yahoo.com
send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by PromiseUche(m): 1:32pm On Apr 26, 2021
PromiseUche:
Which Nimc Office around Abuja can I change my DOB and it should be uploaded directly to live server? Plz.

Help pls.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Olufemi7777: 9:53am On May 01, 2021
Quelme:
send a PM

Done!
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Timon4real(m): 3:00pm On May 04, 2021
Sent a PM@ quelme
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by corneliusact(m): 12:49pm On May 06, 2021
Quelme:
I paid 20k just to facilitate things. on top the 15k remitta... Not funny bro... All because of international passport. 35k altogether. In 10 working days it was corrected and rectified.. Lagos precisely..

Please, I need the link. Can’t send a PM, My Email: cadeniyi102@gmail.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Mastersmith123(m): 6:57am On May 16, 2021
Please how can I go about it, I want to change my Dob in my NIN please what are the requirements?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by bigson007: 1:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pls guys I need link for someone that will help me facilitate the correction of my NIMC date of birth, am somewhere in Ojo alaba Lagos. Thank you
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Quelme:
I paid 20k just to facilitate things. Not funny bro... on top the 15k remitta... All because of international passport. 35k altogether.... In 10 working days it was corrected and rectified.. Lagos precisely..

please give me the link
i am base in lagos,
olorunwaolowogboyega@yahoo.com
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
olorunwa90:

please give me the link
i am base in lagos,
olorunwaolowogboyega@yahoo.com
send a PM
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Funkiedee: 12:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Quelme:
send a PM

Please I sent a pm. I also need the link. I’m currently at Alausa.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2021
Funkiedee:

Please I sent a pm. I also need the link. I’m currently at Alausa.
I already replied to your PM.
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Jennex(f): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2021
I went to a centre here in Delta State but was told it can't be done, that I have to go to Abuja. By now there is suppose to be a way we can do this online. SMH. Anyone knows if this dob correction can be done at Asaba centre?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Quelme: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
Jennex:
I went to a centre here in Delta State but was told it can't be done, that I have to go to Abuja. By now there is suppose to be a way we can do this online. SMH. Anyone knows if this dob correction can be done at Asaba centre?
what's the age difference?
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2021
Quelme:
of course.
Boss...Good morning
I've sent a pm to you.
Kindly respond
Re: Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) by parkervero(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2021
Quelme:
what's the age difference?
If the age difference is 3, is there any problem with that?
kindly help me to edit mine,too: tecoky1@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calling? / Total Nigeria Is Recruiting Massively!!! / Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.