Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday (63854 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko And I: The True Story – Somadina Adinma, Actor / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by frozen70(f): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020
I hope this man have a good plan for his children

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Jobminister: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2020
Money makes a man.

This man with his kind of face and age, just see the kind of women that he marry.

Make man just go work hard to make money, women need nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Taiwoa990: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Jobminister: 10:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by NobleKing2020(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Congratulations.... Nothing like happiness
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by NobleKing2020(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2020
Congratulations.... Nothing like happiness
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by kheny12(m): 10:13am On Aug 05, 2020
Morocco produce most of African beautiful women's followed by Ethiopia.Nigerian ladies are also pretty.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by nini007(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol, while i agree with you, i must also state that it is not only money that would make a man highly valuable in the eyes of women. A man must build himself up into a man that would be valuable to women; personality, character, attitude, vision.
Money is still their Oga

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Champneys: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Muniru baba
Baba olowo, oni iyawo pupo grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Nice. Neds seems well experienced in the woman’s dept.

Money isn’t everything, yes I said it. undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by money121(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Ok
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Henrydata(m): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Dats nice
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Hathor5(f): 10:20am On Aug 05, 2020
If you have a husband like Ned, you are happy he has other wives. grin

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by play5050: 10:21am On Aug 05, 2020
This Ned Of A Man, His Love For Yellow Pussy Is Equal To The Same Love Musa Have For Gate.

The Man Is Wise Sha, Him Look Him Self Well And Apply Solomon Wisdom.

He Will Be Like "As My Face Be So, If I Marry My Type How Will My Kids Look Like?

Guys Make Una Hustle Oh

As For Me I Have Plan To Marry 2face Pikin That ISABELLA
When I Reach 55 I Will Marry DAVIDO First Pikin, I No Remember Her Name Again.

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by tammie24: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2020
This lady is miles ahead of Regina in beauty

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by pansophist(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Ned understands life. He knows what he has to do, to enjoy the sweet things of life, and he did it. He left the UK to Nigeria where polygamy is legal, and built his wealth undercover, making him desired by millions of women who will tolerate a lizard as far there is a surplus of cash.

Do not underestimate the power money have over women.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by kingzizzy: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2020
frozen70:
I hope this man have a good plan for his children

His billions is enough plans for his children
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 05, 2020
GraGra247:
With all the extra ordinary beauty this woman gat, Ned still found the need to wife a small girl in addition. I think it was a kind of disrespect to this good woman.

And she's even had a handsome male child for him.Ned why? shocked
that woman is hurt hurt fake smiles but hurt deep inside

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Aabheaven(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Shit is getting real!!!!

Whatever u do in this life, don't die poor a beg...if u taste wealth, ur mindset will change. Money can make women loyal, submissive and co operative. In all ur gettings make impact and money.

Make man back no de touch ground thrice a week...legitly double your hustle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by onwuakpachris(m): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Guys get money ooo so you can marry queens . See as oga ned Dey pack them

who queens EPP?...I'm hustling to b happy in life nd continue helping the poor around me like I've been doing in my own little ways not to marry trophy wives..no b d same 2 breasts nd one pussy dem get..what fvcking else?...most of em r even empty upstairs nd won't even make good companions...besides I've met nd seen dozens of girls more beautiful than nwoko's wives in scl nd even in d village sef... so what fvcking nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by GraGra247(m): 10:24am On Aug 05, 2020
PataAlhaja:

The elasticity of their toto different. Regina toto go still tight well well.

Are you a kid?

Has your brain expired? Have you heard of anything called "honor" and "respect".

At least respect your mother and married sisters.

There are young men "happily" married to single women with 3 to 4 kids. And no there is nothing wrong with their Virgina.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by EdiskyHarry: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2020
PrinceOfEast:
You think say na broke,educated illiterates, lousy and set awon "my bf money is for us but mine is for me only" him marry?
Girls get money and sense oooh so you can marry kings.
Honestly, you are making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by correctyourself(m): 10:28am On Aug 05, 2020
When people are been made known that food is ready everybody begins to come take their portion, hence, tomorrow you hear another celebration in another country. raising family everywhere as if he is drawing world map. nawooo.
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Skepticus: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Made4naijaceo:
Guys get money ooo so you can marry queens . See as oga ned Dey pack them

Get am with SENSE like Ned.

If u get money with no SENSE, women go rubbish u and ur money
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 05, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol, while i agree with you, i must also state that it is not only money that would make a man highly valuable in the eyes of women. A man must build himself up into a man that would be valuable to women; personality, character, attitude, vision.

Abeg leave this story ooooh.... money speaks it all

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 05, 2020
My brother hustle more thats all i can say. cry cry
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by dazzlingd(m): 10:32am On Aug 05, 2020
This guy has a baddas collection of women
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by obiekunie2: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2020
MrSensor:
HBD to this handsome boy from this beautiful big family.

Ned is my role model.

i dont know why this pic always make me smile. . .

maybe its bc we are all guilty of always doing the same thing. but men that girl ass for that mirror go even tempted a monk!

@ TOPIC - NED NWOKE NA MY ALL ROUND MENTOR!
imagine having a 3-som with his two wives! paradise! cheesy
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by splashbaby(m): 10:33am On Aug 05, 2020
This man na muslim he be
Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by GraGra247(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2020
positivevibez:
that woman is hurt hurt fake smiles but hurt deep inside

I'm not worried about her cos I know she has a good heart for welcoming Regina and allowing her all the attention and wealth from her husband.

I'm worried about the witch hunt and covert ill intentions that will likely be coming from Regina and her mother in a coded way.

Trust our African women. They will give you fire for your kind welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by swtdrms(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2020
angelfallz:

You're talking about quality women, not all these cheap girls we have all over the place. In Nigeria most especially, just have money and you'll get the type of girls you want, infact you'll even flaunt then more than Ned is flaunting his own.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And Laila Celebrate Their Son, Sultan, On His Third Birthday by Burgerlomo: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2020
HBD LLNP cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot With His Kids / Hamisa Mobetho: Before & After Bleaching Photos Of Diamondplatinumz Babymama / Efe: 'I Been Dey Feel Marvis But E Dey Unfortunate Say Im Get Boyfriend' (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.