Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,492 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made (32189 Views)

Mega Chicken Is The Best Restaurant In Lagos / Mega Chicken Eating Competition ( Nigerian Guy Vs Egyptian Guy / Man Harassed By Mopol At Mega Chicken For Taking Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2020
georgeiyke009:
Once you eat out, you are vulnerable to the hygiene practises of wherever you are buying the food. Hell all the idiots shouting hygiene live in pigsties and their kitchens nothing to write home about with resident roaches and rats parading all times of the day will come here to spit hygiene.

There is no 100% hygiene except you are involved in the entire process of making the food. From seed sourcing , to planting, to weeding, to fertilisers used, to method of harvesting and transportation e.t.c. hell we can't even vouch for the kind of water used in cooking with all the lead and copper in lekki water. I have been eating their food for 10 years and never had any issue. You guys complaining should do a thorough health check to nail down your issues.

So, your point is that the food industry should be unregulated, and the health of consumers is dependent on where they shop, even if the restaurant serves poison?

According to you, a consumer has no right to complain. In short, consumers' rights are not included in any laws, and so should not be entertained?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by rickyrex(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2020
in as much as i know some time she used to dish out fake news... her advice is vita. using AJINOMO to cook for public to eat is bad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Dickeyrider:
Mega chicken is top notch. I love their big cocks. I mean chicken
As in joystick?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Farki: 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

What are you saying?

In sane countries, the food industry is heavily regulated
because non-communicable diseases, especially diabetes, are killing a lot of their citizens.

Diabetes is a metabolic disorder and is far too complex to be solved with a one size fits all regulation.

It is not caused by simply eating at a particular place, there are numerous factors contribute to it and even people who appear healthy to the average person might still get it.

Simply eating sugar once in a while does not cause diabetes, being obese and inactive can contribute.

Diabetics are not advised to purchase food at eateries because they have no idea of how it is prepared and how it may affect their blood sugar.

In the end it all comes down to choice, a diabetic person can choose to do the right thing or eat anywhere and allow their condition to worsen.

What you should really be worried about are tropical diseases from restaurants, snack vendors and roadside food sellers.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Iceekpa: 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
judedave181:
I could remember working as a graduate cashier in mega chicken ajah, it wasn't something to write about.

Can you kindly elucidate please...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by prixm: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
If this allegation is coming from someone that is clear headed, it will be believable, but coming from a cantankerous person like Kemi Olunloyo, just forget it!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by CioAngels(f): 1:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
It's is sad that the Management's of MEGA chicken did not see the issue as crisis and sure did not handle it at all. Mega's response was fight instead of handling the crisis there by comfirmimg the report. You were to use crisis management and not abuse as that person just did. Remember customer is always right and would not complain if there was no fault. Ajino Moto is said to be dangerous and was said sometime sgo to stop the use as it be used as bleach for washing white clothes. For me, I have stopped eating outside food and I don't eat at parties. Like the tasty cubes, I have stopped cooking with these cubes for years now unless when visit my children and thatd because I don't have control of that. One has also gone out those aweetners I think by 80percent with the help of her husband. Let try to eat healthy. I read a medical journal which said sugar is not the course of diabetes.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

So, your point is that the food industry should be unregulated, and the health of consumers is dependent on where they shop, even if the restaurant serves poison?

According to you, a consumer has no right to complain. In short, consumers' rights are not included in any laws, and so should not be entertained?

She should. With evidence and through the right channels. What she is doing is not different from a woman coming on social media to label a guy a rapist and tag all his associates both personal and business even if they have not even met.

Social media is brainless and senseless and the a business can easily be killed while not guilty. Besides, there are a lot of players in the value chain for the food businesses that do not use face masks.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by tiger28: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Pls give her 200K so she can keep quiet. This woman is a Hustler!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by ajl: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
IamWonderful:
Aunty Kemi want to cash out

Lame brain Nigerian. Everything is not about money or self interest. Rather than address the issue and investigate as well as point out how much they are doing on safety, Megachicken is trying to defame the journalist. That's one of the few eatery I visit when I am Nigeria. They are doing the usual people do in Nigeria, character assassination rather than addressing the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by ajl: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
judedave181:
I could remember working as a graduate cashier in mega chicken ajah, it wasn't something to write about.

I used to eat at that particular branch. Everything look good on the surface as one does not know what go on behind the scene. I am very sure what she is saying is possible. No one is looking out for consumers in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by lorhema(f): 2:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Carthman:
Kemi is not lying Lekki/Ajah mega chicken foods are not good at all..
You buy it within 5minutes you are home and the food will be tasting kinda sour and not fresh.
You all think she doesn’t know what she’s saying abi?
If you are familiar with the eatery well you will have idea she’s spitting the truth.

I find that they use too much of the msg stuff. I run away from their ogbono soup( which is my favourite soup) because the msg is always too much.

I have always wondered how people are able to eat so much msg without issues.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
[s]
gunners160:

I hate online bullies like you. Can you pls be sensible and stop calling another person illiterate .If some one should share an Idea that is contrary to urs, while not try and reason with them instead of coming online to show us how you disrespect your husband/ bf
[/s]
you are also an illiterate and a product of smelly swollen rotten pussy from a harlot mother
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Golan007:

I don't read gibberish.

Tell my momma I'll be back today.

She should wear new panties cause I will rap*e her until she dies a horrific death that's in my stupid family lineage cause, we are a cursed and unfortunate family
cheesy.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by gunners160(m): 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Otuamaka:
[s][b] you are also an illiterate and a product of smelly swollen rotten pussy from a harlot mother
I don't have time for kids like u
I am sure that is how u insult ur fada and mother at home. u are from a broken home so u have no regards for anybody. Ur parents are a toy thing to you and ur mother is a gossip who have nothing doing. Sk deal with ur family issues. I promise never to reply u again
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by sheyitokz(m): 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
i just love this woman coz of her boldness...RESPECT
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Farki:

Diabetes is a metabolic disorder and is far too complex to be solved with a one size fits all regulation.

It is not caused by simply eating at a particular place, there are numerous factors contribute to it and even people who appear healthy to the average person might still get it.

Simply eating sugar once in a while does not cause diabetes, being obese and inactive can contribute.

Diabetics are not advised to purchase food at eateries because they have no idea of how it is prepared and how it may affect their blood sugar.

In the end it all comes down to choice, a diabetic person can choose to do the right thing or eat anywhere and allow their condition to worsen.

What you should really be worried about are tropical diseases from restaurants, snack vendors and roadside food sellers.

For Christ's sake, diabetes was just an example. There are many other NCDs such as heart disease.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Farki: 6:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

For Christ's sake, diabetes was just an example. There are many other NCDs such as heart disease.

Same principle, eating once in a while won't cause it, that's the effect of a lifetime of bad habits.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
gunners160:

I don't have time for kids like my father and my useless mother
I am certain that is how i insult my fada and mother at home. Cause, i am from a broken home so i have no regards for anybody. My parents are a toy thing to me and my stupid harlot mother is a gossip who have nothing doing. So deal with my useless wretched family issues. I promise never to reply my ashewo mum again for she is also a cursed idiot grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by PeacenLove2: 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
backnbeta:
Unnecessarily lengthy response that failed to vindicate the food outlet. I believe her because I observed the same thing at a 'reputable' eatery here in Ibadan, even though I was not there to buy cooked food. The lady was talking over the food she was serving, and without any form of covering for her mouth! I kept quiet because her customers didn't care and I didn't want to cry more than the bereaved. Nigerian eateries should just generally improve on their level of hygiene. Besides, there's a special shield designed for the mouth area when you're dealing with cooked food- with or without pandemic undecided

Nigerians generally stopped social distancing a week after lockdown was eased. Nobody is doing anything right. God help us.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by teemswest(m): 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
You funny, ps4 console, with fifa 20, and need for speed game disc, I left the fifa 20 disc inside the console after testing it and the nfs was inside the disc Case the guy in charge of sending it removed the disc from the need for speed only to see empty case when it arrived destination I personally bought them from jumia and packaged it, I asked receiver to snap pictures b4 opening so I compare with the pictures I b4 sending indeed the seals where compromised
Cmanforall:

The management may be right.
Why will they steal something from you when they know they will be the first suspect?
It could also be the sender, the particular individual, or a company error.

What was the goods?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Mega Chicken Restaurant After They Refuted Claims She Made by meobizy(f): 1:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Kemi at her age still eats outside. This doesn’t make sense. Anything she see make she take am like that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Health Benefits Of Unripe Plantain You Should Know / "Kenyan Ladies Are The Best Chefs Ever" (Photo) / Naija's Weirdest Foods (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.