Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece - Family (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (72118 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ireneidiva(f): 9:20am On Aug 06, 2020
Xscape1993:
She is not a wife tool if you ask me. She lacks care & love for others. Be careful my dear.
Which one is wife tool again? Lol
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ImaIma1(f): 9:21am On Aug 06, 2020
krushdripper:
Ok, what are you now trying to say? the girlfriend wasn't consumed with anger & strong emotions or what? You think you can just go all nonsensical & stupid on men & still go ahead to blame them for your stupidity & carelessness? I don't think so. A man should use his strenght to care for & protect you but since you have the right to be shitty & irresponsible cos men could naturally come for you, that strength would be used to fight & destroy you.

What I am saying is that it takes more strength to resist beating your woman than it takes to actually beat her...mental strength especially.

The lady is not left out here. She was also wicked to keep mistreating her and beating her.

My point is the fact that men always feel the need to beat their women. Why didn't he just throw her out? Why must he beat? If he beat her because she beat his niece, is he any different from her?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Tozic: 9:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Palema007:
I see, so pressure cooker is on his head, I thought as much, no sensible being will act the way he did.

Pressure ko, Volume ni.!

Don't bother to respond, I won't read! Awon pressure cooker. grin grin

I wish same can be done to you nd your colleagues.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by MansoryMX(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Anigreat:
I'm sorry to bother you all this early morning with this my story.

Apologies for any blunders spotted, and sorry for the lengthy post.

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

Monday last weekmy niece arrived my place.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.

I believe you must have told her the sad story about your niece girl. A woman you call your gf who could not love, pampered and embrace your niece will also not love your mother and insult her. Bro, run for your life. Also I am glad you gave her some beating, me I nor dey take nonsense from women.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by KevinDein: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Women just mad they aint allowed to abuse minors. Women are only against domestic violence because they are on average physically weaker than men; if they were stronger, I'm pretty sure they wont be too fuss about it and, if it is in their hands, they most likely wont pass laws that prohibit it.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ireneidiva(f): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Anigreat:

What baffles me is that most of you ladies do not see the ill treatment she meted to my niece.

what if my niece have collapse and die too with the knock she gave her?
Nobody is saying that hitting your niece was the right thing. She was very wrong to hit a little girl. You are also very wrong because you hit her. You should have simply broken up with her and ended the relationship. Now that your niece has witnessed this violence, she may think fighting with her boyfriend is normal and the cycle continues. You put this here to hear people's opinion and you are not even taking any advice. So what is the point of putting this out here? Stop hitting people be it male or female.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Reynbowjenie: 10:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by tightpussy156: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2020
@op you are very lucky that you use your head.That woman for finish ur life an render you hopeless.see some women are so useless they are not ready for marriage.it is what they want to gain from the man they are looking for.they are not ready to build a happy home with a man.there body,face,fore head na money 24hr.they are never satisfied.that ur useless wife is a � devil such woman can kill.if you can matreat a poor girl like that means you can end her life anytime.if you can't welcome your husband family an take them as yours you are not capable to be a wife.such woman should remain in her mother's house.some are been spoilt by useless friends.who quote me hug transformer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Angelacruz: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Idioke...idem mfo?
sageb:
your stance in this issue have earn my respect. Uyai abadie
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by YelloweWest: 10:14am On Aug 06, 2020
Abasman008:
depends on the way I knock her...a slap might land me in the hospital you never can tell..

Read his post, he didn't just slap her. He said he beat her up mercilessly. That means he hit her repeatedly with the intent to cause grievous bodily harm! Thats a crime!

3 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by lucky4west: 10:22am On Aug 06, 2020
good guy, no nonsense real man! cheers bro...thank God who saved you from that family hater, that is not a marriage material...rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by YelloweWest: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2020
Anigreat:

What baffles me is that most of you ladies do not see the ill treatment she meted to my niece.

what if my niece have collapse and die too with the knock she gave her?
Just thank God you are in Nigeria. Cos by now you'll be in jail. If someone hits your child which is completely wrong, still that is not enough reason to commit grievous bodily harm in retaliation! You don't have such right!

I hope she gets well soon and walks away from you. Even your niece is not safe around you. You've introduced violence to her and tomorrow when she starts dating or gets married, she'll feel its normal for her boyfriend or husband to beat her up mercilessly over trival issues. Yes the slap she gave her was wrong but it didn't cause injury nor is it possible to press charges over, therefore its trivial.

You're a young boy I'm sure. Even though I don't know you I can tell I'm much older than you. My first born is 24 so I'm not a baby.

Take my advice and learn from this, nothing is worth your peace of mind and freedom... if you have a bad woman in your life dump her and move on without ever laying your hand on her. You may not be this lucky next time you allow anger cloud your thinking. A word is enough for the wise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by AkwaIbomMan(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2020
Anigreat:

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.
Abasi Udiong fien eyeneka.
Send that bastard packing before you regret it and be very careful cos she might come back and revenge physically or spiritually.
Nonsense
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Ryocaj(m): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2020
Welcome to d club
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Juliearth(f): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
rafindo:

Juli you won.
You are advised simply because their is a natural tendency to be human in reacting. Some have low gonadal hormones ,some have high. All it needs is a trigger.

Its not about winning bro. You are right about the trigger ish, but the best thing to do when triggered is to walk away. Some of those in the prison and cemetery can advise us better on this. Has it ever occured to you that most of the actions and inactions made while angry is most times regretted when the heat has subsided?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by XXII: 11:03am On Aug 06, 2020
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.

I was about supporting you, till I read the boldened. You didn't handle the matter well. You had no right to beat her bro.
You could have easily ended the relationship with her. Why the hell should you beat her till she bled bro? That's inhumane biko.
Obviously she was wrong but yours was worse!!
It's good you end it with her before you kill person daughter. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Excuses: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Yes and don't forget the raping of young women, men and children are also common behaviors of Nigerian men.

Better change na feminist attitude go finish u..
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by XXII: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2020
YourCoffee:
Why did you beat her instead of sending her away? What did you achieve by beating her?
Exactly what I thought. It's the case of two wrongs not making any right.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by segun688: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2020
If someone can boldly declare on a public forum that he "beat a woman" till she was taken to the hospital, and people are supporting him, it is a sad reflection of the society. Domestic violence is a crime. In a sane society, OP should be arrested and charged. This country is a really strange place to be , WTH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by KevinDein: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2020
segun688:
If someone can boldly declare on a public forum that he "beat a woman" till she was taken to the hospital, and people are supporting him, it is a sad reflection of the society. Domestic violence is a crime. In a sane society, OP should be arrested and charged. This country is a really strange place to be , WTH
But the niece doesn't deserve a thought in your comment. Your "sane country, that is not strange" only cares about women. Men and minors can all go to hell.

I see how fair minded you are.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by karnap(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2020
Take me back to those olden todays when wives to see their husband relatives around unlike now that shawamar has spoil everything.
Dont beat her, just ask her to leave, ladies you have to love your husband relatives for him to love you enough,you are somebody daughter, he picked to be with, you can go out his way, but his family wont even left him... If you want to married, read lots of marritals books.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Johnsown1(m): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Some Women are like that in nature. They will hate your family and expect you to like theirs; they are devil sometimes but I will never support the beating aspect cause it is called for and it is barbaric in my case. All I have to do is to console my little niece, I will ask her to bath and I will take her out for meal that day. Then the suppose girl friend of mine is good as an ordinary friend cause the relationship ends that day.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Samsonklin(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Nuttella:
Family over any b.itch but when you cash out small, you forget your family need, you book a hotel and call Sandra, we know your type, go and have several seats.
What you know is what you know. And would not want to know another. Go Bleep yourself. You don't know shit so
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by sageb: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Angelacruz:
Idioke...idem mfo?
i'm fine afon. Are you an alumni of Uniuyo?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Angelacruz: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
sageb:
your stance in this issue have earn my respect. Uyai abadie
student...u??
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Authenticbiz(m): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
Good day to all commentors here. OP, I believe that you have learnt lessons from a these. For me, these are the lessons:

You should act more mature next time since you are the man. Control ur anger. Don't resort to physical abuse next time.

Don't TOTALLY mind those telling you you did wrong by cohabiting ( if u hadn't, how would you see these her ugly sides). However u know you can relate with women inorder to get their true nature pls do. Remember its ur life, if you make any mistake in choosing a spouse, you alone will suffer it.

Understand that women need trainings and retrainings( while you work on training urself too).

Pls, all female commentors here who are biased on this issue, know the following:

If u truly love a man, u wont want to hurt him. You stay away from things he frowns at. You wont maltreat his family members. If by mistake you do it once, if he cautions you, take correction and apologise where necessary. If you dont and continue like this OP fiancee did, then expect the man to react. If he doesnt, even YOU the wife will see him as a weakling and treat him with disdain and not respect. Thats the nature of MOST women. DO UNTO OTHERS AS U WANT THEM TO DO UNTO YOU.... Thats the ideal life. Nobody likes being cheated or maltreated.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by sefani(f): 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
so much anger
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Haykinx98(m): 12:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

You've taken a nice step ,coz I don't know the point of getting married to a woman that can't get along with your family members
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by segun688: 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
[quote author=YelloweWest post=92512500]

Read his post, he didn't just slap her. He said he beat her up mercilessly. That means he hit her repeatedly with the intent to cause grievous bodily harm! Thats a crime![/qu3ote]

He is even boasting and saying it with impunity. "I beat her mercilessly ". What a sick society. Maybe if she fell down and died in the process of this his merciless beating, then he will understand the gravity of what he did.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Microwhy: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
alramon:
grin I love the fact that u said insults are welcome because u urself know that u need to be insulted....

how old are u self in the first place

let me just point out some things for u here:

1.u are not married yet and u are already living together and she has been doing house chores, u have been doing the other night play together. U need to be flogged urself on this.

2. there are ways of resolving things when things go wrong in marriage (u are even cohabiting self) rather than beating. grin u have started beating her, so when u marry her u will kuku kill her if she does something worse than that.

3. don't marry that woman as it is obvious that she is a lazy woman(girl). You are seeing her true colors gradually cheesy

4. In case u see another responsible lady and u finally marry, don't give that ur niece audacity to think she can do anything in ur house because of the bonding.

5. the truth is just that, not all woman like a third-party in their house, so know how to handle things easily with them...

shikena!
Even if the pages get to 500 I will still quote you.
You number 5 point have no reasonable backing, so its complete rubbish.
I just hope you learn earlier than later.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / My Wife Is Not Interested In Sex Anymore / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.