Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (74057 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by louiziana(m): 6:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Kihara14:
your gf was wrong but mr man you're an abusive partner. It's better you call off the wedding. And let the girl go. She doesn't deserve to be with a woman beater like u and you should be arrested. If she takes pictures of her body, this can also be used against you in future. Woman batterer. You could not correct her in a civil manner.

But she is a female beater too, or are we no more in the age of equal rights? She is violent, wicked, and may hurt the guy someday out of anger. How person go dey form superwoman under my roof to the extent of beating my blood just because I like her? Abuse is abuse. Who gave her the right to torment the niece? I don't beat little kids even if they are 7yrs old and messing up, to even send them errands on my block self dey hard me.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by SURElee(f): 11:03am On Aug 07, 2020
I'm happy you saw the signs. Family first, the only thing I don't like is you beating her up..You have to learn not to be violent. Hopefully you learn from your reaction now so you don't batter your wife in future and turn your home to domestic violent home.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Christiano25(m): 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Very true. They posssess some powers and can control men. It happened to me also whereby my brother girlfriend is trying to keep him away from us(his family) ooo
Anigreat:
I'm sorry to bother you all this early morning with this my story.

Apologies for any blunders spotted, and sorry for the lengthy post.

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

Monday last weekmy niece arrived my place.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by nairamaniac: 3:43am On Aug 08, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...And why did she beat the small girl?

Is she also not a human being/ female?

Why can't she just walk away or better still do the choirs herself?

And what did she also achieve by beating the 14 yrs old girl ?

Ur girl friend did very wrong.

But u her not yet mentally-fit or street-fit to have a girlfriend/wife yet.

How can u compare ur brain as a Man to that of a woman?

The day you realise that women were created by God to be less-reasonable by God, that's the day u become qualified to have a girlfriend/wife.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2020
nairamaniac:

The day you realise that women were created by God to be less-reasonable by God, that's the day u become qualified to have a girlfriend/wife.
....Mr/Miss. Please quote the right person. I'm not the poster abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by BlackNostra(f): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2020
Op, what your girlfriend did is totally wrong, but your action is worse. You could have asked her to apologize to your niece and then go ahead with your decision to break up with her.
Your girlfriend just missed a bullet. undecided
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Nooil:

Please, delete that your signature, it's the opposite of you.

Let me give you an advice, don't wait for issues to deteriorate before addressing them. It never gets better, only worse. Address things as soon as they come and live a life of peace.

If you had sent the "wife" back home immediately she started maltreating your niece, we won't be here advising you.

But no, her vj was sweeting you. You put yourself first before the safety of your niece- selfishness.

Then you decided to stop being selfish and became a monster. And now because of vagina memories, you still brought her matter here.

Why are you telling us the story? Do you expect us to praise you or give you reasons to take her back? Which one is it? Like Acidosis wrote, you need to check your foundation, it is faulty.
[/s]
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by nairamaniac: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....Mr/Miss. Please quote the right person. I'm not the poster abeg.

ahhahhahah

Sorry for the mixup
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by nairamaniac: 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
OP
Anigreat

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
nairamaniac:

ahhahhahah

Sorry for the mixup
....Uwc
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Mom007(f): 6:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
alramon:
grin I love the fact that u said insults are welcome because u urself know that u need to be insulted....

how old are u self in the first place

let me just point out some things for u here:

1.u are not married yet and u are already living together and she has been doing house chores, u have been doing the other night play together. U need to be flogged urself on this.

2. there are ways of resolving things when things go wrong in marriage (u are even cohabiting self) rather than beating. grin u have started beating her, so when u marry her u will kuku kill her if she does something worse than that.

3. don't marry that woman as it is obvious that she is a lazy woman(girl). You are seeing her true colors gradually cheesy

4. In case u see another responsible lady and u finally marry, don't give that ur niece audacity to think she can do anything in ur house because of the bonding.

5. the truth is just that, not all woman like a third-party in their house, so know how to handle things easily with them...

shikena!
First off, the choice to co-habit is solely the lady's. She is to bear the blame in this not the guy. If she was better trained, she will know that you don't move in with a guy till your brideprice is paid.
Secondly, if your live by the sword, its only fair you die by the sword. So she Likes to beat and starve little kids ba? Knock them and slap them around and threaten to starve them... She deserved what she got! She has no claim to that house because she hasn't been married into the family. That little girl even has more right to be there yet see how she fooled herself...
Thirddlt, you said "their" house in your last paragraph... Lol. That girl is a passersby. She no get any house for this matter.
Yeye and wicked soul.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by xrayj(m): 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
Dande55:

God forbid the worst dregs date a coward and insensitive dot like you. You don't deserve to live with humans let alone women. My sisters identifies real men and marry and not a shameless cohabiting coward. Your place is with wild animals. A shameless man that brought his niece to watch him as he fvcks his girlfriend. Says alot about your class. Spits!!
My last word to you irritating be@$t .
Why are u hiding your gender?
Why can't u tell d op u are a lady & not a guy?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
Mom007:

First off, the choice to co-habit is solely the lady's. She is to bear the blame in this not the guy. If she was better trained, she will know that you don't move in with a guy till your brideprice is paid.
Secondly, if your live by the sword, its only fair you die by the sword. So she Likes to beat and starve little kids ba? Knock them and slap them around and threaten to starve them... She deserved what she got! She has no claim to that house because she hasn't been married into the family. That little girl even has more right to be there yet see how she fooled herself...
Thirddlt, you said "their" house in your last paragraph... Lol. That girl is a passersby. She no get any house for this matter.
Yeye and wicked soul.

lol
okay ma
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2020
Ningen:
You physically assaulted the person you love to a point she bled and you're fúcking proud to tell your story to the world?? You are very SICK.

You need anger management man.
You also need to apologize for your actions.

Work on yourself before you kill someone else.

Honestly
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Kihara14: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2020
louiziana:

But she is a female beater too, or are we no more in the age of equal rights? She is violent, wicked, and may hurt the guy someday out of anger. How person go dey form superwoman under my roof to the extent of beating my blood just because I like her? Abuse is abuse. Who gave her the right to torment the niece? I don't beat little kids even if they are 7yrs old and messing up, to even send them errands on my block self dey hard me.
and he beat her till she was bleeding and hospitalized and that is right. I stated it there that she was wrong but the guy went extreme what if she died. Did the gf best the niece till she was bleeding and hospitalized.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by krushdripper(m): 5:30am On Aug 12, 2020
nairamaniac:
OP
Anigreat

..Qualified to have a wife.. Hahhaha, qualification kwanu, it must be like world cup or champions league, you must qualify from every stage & musn't get knocked out to carry the trophy, i mean to marry the trophy.. Qualification my faeces. You can take that 'less-reasonability' to the bank.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by nairamaniac: 10:40am On Aug 12, 2020
krushdripper:
..Qualified to have a wife.. Hahhaha, qualification kwanu, it must be like world cup or champions league, you must qualify from every stage & musn't get knocked out to carry the trophy, i mean to marry the trophy.. Qualification my faeces. You can take that 'less-reasonability' to the bank.

Yes, u must be qualified, both parties must be qualified.
And its harder than champions league and worldcup.

Mind u, the wife is not the Trophy.

The Trophy is sustaining a mostly peaceful, respectful, happy marriage as each day goes by.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by krushdripper(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2020
nairamaniac:

Yes, u must be qualified, both parties must be qualified.
And its harder than champions league and worldcup.

Mind u, the wife is not the Trophy.

The Trophy is sustaining a mostly peaceful, respectful, happy marriage as each day goes by.
Oh well.. So much for marriage.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2020
Anigreat:

Excuse me Nuttella, sorry for what exactly? Sorry for beating a grown up lady for laying her hand on a poor little girl, who didn't do her anything? No way! that's not how it is done.

So how did it go, have you sent her packing already or did you guys kiss and makeup? I want to know the end.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
supereagle:
Poster I saw some signs that should have made me stop my marriage to the woman I'm married to, but I ignored thinking she will change after we marry, but she grew worse. Today I wish I can turn the hands of the clock back. Wise people learn from the foolishness of others, but a fool learns from his folly. A word is enough for the wise. You need to be firm in your decision. Thank God for the revelation.
wat is it if I may ask sir
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Idonije8(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Ladies hope una dey see,
She lives with him, does all the house chores plus bed chores, at the end she was beaten and injured to stupor, thrown out of the house, marriage plans cancelled...

She that has ears should hear ooo!!!
very stupid comment from you

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by TheCork(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2020
junique629:
Wow,you are a indeed senile, totally devoid of wisdom,you acted in the most immature manner possible. So you expected your girlfriend to be the one doing the chores while your teenage niece watched Tv? and for giving your niece a knock,you had to beat her up till she landed in the hospital, instead of correcting or scolding her. You shouldnt think of marriage at all till you are mature enough to control your bloody temper.

Hello. I am looking for a beautiful housemaid with nyansh & will pay u 300 naira (cash) a months. This is your shance to make moiney. . Please ru interested? cheesy
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by krushdripper(m): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2020
junique629:
Wow,you are a indeed senile, totally devoid of wisdom,you acted in the most immature manner possible. So you expected your girlfriend to be the one doing the chores while your teenage niece watched Tv? and for giving your niece a knock,you had to beat her up till she landed in the hospital, instead of correcting or scolding her. You shouldnt think of marriage at all till you are mature enough to control your bloody temper.
He had been correcting her times past, do you read or you just see what you wanna see on any piece ? She obviously overdid things which cumulatively led to her being beat up. These black women always wanna turn thier husbands against his family by all means. I would have tied her & let my niece give her a thorough lashing before i send her packing.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Luak(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2020
You could be jailed for assault occassioning harm
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by mutter(f): 5:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Two abusers...
What a perfect match. cheesy
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by tehilah92(f): 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2020
obiekunie2:

pls this your uniform is it for lastma?

No sir environmental health
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
tehilah92:

No sir environmental health
hi saw your email?
the mail attached to my account isn't available.
kindly give me your mail address lemme send a message or you reach me via udemetriumph@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by CAPSLOCKED: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2020
Anigreat:

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.

MPA ANYI!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by jimmyolasun: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2020
Anigreat:

Excuse me Nuttella, sorry for what exactly? Sorry for beating a grown up lady for laying her hand on a poor little girl, who didn't do her anything? No way! that's not how it is done.

bro anigreat no mind the okoto wey these ones dey yarn... if naa me self, naa the babe head I go use mop floor that day... and I no like as you dey take describe the little girl.. you ought to address her as your first daughter considering the circumstances around her birth.. and lastly, shey you don send that your witch comot your house?? abeg forward me her number make I go give her tombstone piledriver
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by LedRock: 2:20am On Oct 05, 2020
Palema007:
But what if she had stabbed Op or knocked him down with something while the fight was going on?

Sometimes when you are told not to beat woman, it is for your own good. Because there's a very high tendency for her to get away with murder, all she needs is tears, sweet tales and a good lawyer. All will be said as Self Defense and she gets minimal punishment while you roll in grave till Jesus comes.

Please let's be careful ooo.
So what you're trying to tell us is that women are manipulators?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Ilekokonit: 11:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Anigreat:
I have learnt a lot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with .

This is a well known strategy of women to isolate the man from the friends and family that he knew BEFORE even meeting her and IF she succeeds in wedging a gap between the man and his friends and family, she can then deal ruthlessly and mercilessly with him.

Its just like a woman who just met a grown man and is telling him he has to stop drinking alcohol or hanging out at beer parlours if he wants to date her. In her tiny mind she forgets the benefits the man has gained from his friends and acquantances and even complete strangers at beer parlors but she is fearful because of the kind of solid anti-feminist anti-bullshit advice the man will get from seasoned, experienced and older men at the beer parlors.

Some women even say the man they JUST MET should stop spending HIS money on his friends and family.

What a joke and nasty pieces of work today's Nigerian women have become and left to me ALL NIGERIAN WOMEN SHOULD REMAIN SINGLE AND CHILDLESS until they learn what common decency is. After all we don't want these damaged goods called Nigerian women raising the next generation of Nigerian children . Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Lostchild(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2021
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.

I admire and respect men like your type.

Kudo

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! / Lady Accused Of Abandoning Her House Help At A Restaurant Speaks / Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.