Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (72115 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Microwhy: 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
alramon:
grin I love the fact that u said insults are welcome because u urself know that u need to be insulted....

how old are u self in the first place

let me just point out some things for u here:

1.u are not married yet and u are already living together and she has been doing house chores, u have been doing the other night play together. U need to be flogged urself on this.

2. there are ways of resolving things when things go wrong in marriage (u are even cohabiting self) rather than beating. grin u have started beating her, so when u marry her u will kuku kill her if she does something worse than that.

3. don't marry that woman as it is obvious that she is a lazy woman(girl). You are seeing her true colors gradually cheesy

4. In case u see another responsible lady and u finally marry, don't give that ur niece audacity to think she can do anything in ur house because of the bonding.

5. the truth is just that, not all woman like a third-party in their house, so know how to handle things easily with them...

shikena!
Even if the pages get to 500 I will still quote you.
Your number 5 point have no reasonable backing, so its complete rubbish.
I just hope you learn earlier than later.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by fyneboi79(m): 12:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Anigreat:
I'm sorry to bother you all this early morning with this my story.

Apologies for any blunders spotted, and sorry for the lengthy post.

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

Monday last weekmy niece arrived my place.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.
You would not have beat her up. Just open the door and walk her out of the relationship. But you did well by protecting your blood.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Microwhy: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2020
VLTA:
* You shouldn't have beaten her up. You don't have such rights.

* You both were on the verge of establishing a union outside the stipulated tenets constituted by the Author and institutionalizing Force behind such a union, such is the reason for marital woes and turbulence we are witnessing in our generation.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

* Go back to the drawing board and get things right. Without God and without being regenerated, marriage is a blurred, aimless venture

* She was wrong to have knocked your niece, she lacks gentility, meekness and goodness. But all hope isn't lost with her, perhaps she might be a better woman after she experiences regeneration - new birth.

* Apologise for beating her up. You should be remorseful.

* Change is constant, your differences and grievances can still be sorted out. All hope is not lost. If you both are willing to change for the better..

* You did the right thing in being protective of your little, vulnerable niece. Be sure she isn't over pampered though.
You're obviously still single.
When a single comment on issues like this, its not difficult to figure out.
Ain't a Christian though but I know Christianity how you guys interpreted it says you must stay with your selfish/LovePeddler wife no matter how worst she is.
So why are you trying to convince him to still go ahead with such a person?
She will be a match for men who don't care for there family or a orphan who has nobody to visit him. Just simply tell OP to let her go find her match instead of trying to side with her.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by misfit69: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
2 wrongs can't ever make a right...u lost all respect wen u raised ur hands to her, no dey happy say u dey hit woman.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by sageb: 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Angelacruz:
student...u??
An Alumnus (Duff Gabriel's set).
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Dande55: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
sefani:

What changed? Why the anger?
Lol. Most of them here are hypocrites.
They say onething and do otherwise in real life.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by rukz: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Anigreat:

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.
i love ur decision .
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Sixfeetbelle: 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Priam:
This you?

Also you

All is Fair! And we're all for equality

How does two random people insulting each other equal one guy beating a lady into a pulp?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Sixfeetbelle: 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
ModestGal:
Well, she's doing more hurt beating a minor who is an Orphan. She would damage the already shaking self esteem, and might make the teen depressed. Those pains are heavier than the physical beating the op gave her which I do not agree with.
But in this case, she hurts more

If you know your parents haven't given you a beating or a knock before, then you can comfortably talk about esteem and whatnot. If not, I'll still stand by what I said.

In one instance, she is older than the niece which means she can order her around. Not cool, but it's done. Two, diplomacy plays a role here. If the niece was "rude" in refusing to carry out the orders, a confrontation and a beating would result. Normal case scenario. If the lady was "arrogant" in dishing out her orders, niece would find it hard to convey her tiredness without appearing haughty. Another normal case scenario. Resulting action would be the beating.

Now asides this, Op was not diplomatic in handling the situation based on what he said. If you hear your younger sibling crying from another section of the house, you don't just rush and attack their assailant until you determine what the problem was. You can only be wavered if you were there from the initial point.

No matter how we want to judge it, whilst being overly sympathetic because an orphan "a helpless person" was involved, Op is a dangerous person and the lady should teach him a lesson.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Sixfeetbelle: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
ModestGal:

I agree,but for beating a minor, she deserves to rot in jail. Useless girlfriend

If you've never beaten your younger siblings, or at the very least had your parents beat you, then you can cast the first stone.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by chris51(f): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.

You shouldn't have beaten your girl friend. What you could have done was to give her two hours to pack her load and leave.

Stop everything about marriage. A lady who could not accommodate a motherless girl is a wicked lady. Your niece is a consolation to you and your family, after losing her mother, who was your only sister.

Please NO SENTIMENTS, send your girl friend out of your house and life. She is NOT a wife material.

Good Luck.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by chris51(f): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
chris51:

You shouldn't have beaten your girl friend. What you could have done was to give her two hours to pack her load and leave.

Stop everything about marriage. A lady who could not accommodate a motherless girl is a wicked lady. Your niece is a consolation to you and your family, after losing her mother, who was your only sister.

Please NO SENTIMENTS, send your girl friend out of your house and life. She is NOT a wife material.

Good Luck.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by krushdripper(m): 3:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

What I am saying is that it takes more strength to resist beating your woman than it takes to actually beat her...mental strength especially.

The lady is not left out here. She was also wicked to keep mistreating her and beating her.

My point is the fact that men always feel the need to beat their women. Why didn't he just throw her out? Why must he beat? If he beat her because she beat his niece, is he any different from her?

Did you read where he confronted & talked to her about maltreating the niece but she went from bad to worse? Yes you did but your brain can't recall cos you're just all about being wrong & staying vindictive about it & you must be totally warped for you to say men always feel the need to beat thier women. Men always feel the need to love & make a woman happy or comfortable while you women always feel the need to hurt a man in your selfishness & enviousness, tell yourself some truth. In most cases if not all where a man beats a woman, the woman has giving the man a thousand and one reasons to do so. He beating her doesn't make them the same, you know why? Cos he had earlier talked to her about her misconduct which certainly won't be just once instead she went from just enslaving the niece to laying hands on her then you come spewing nonsense to justify rubbish, shame on you.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Angelacruz: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Okkkk...good to know
sageb:
An Alumnus (Duff Gabriel's set).
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Microwhy:
Even if the pages get to 500 I will still quote you. Your number 5 point have no reasonable backing, so its complete rubbish. I just hope you learn earlier than later.
lol why u coming hard on me?

just tell me what u don't agree with me on!
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by wirinet(m): 3:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

If you know your parents haven't given you a beating or a knock before, then you can comfortably talk about esteem and whatnot. If not, I'll still stand by what I said.

In one instance, she is older than the niece which means she can order her around. Not cool, but it's done. Two, diplomacy plays a role here. If the niece was "rude" in refusing to carry out the orders, a confrontation and a beating would result. Normal case scenario. If the lady was "arrogant" in dishing out her orders, niece would find it hard to convey her tiredness without appearing haughty. Another normal case scenario. Resulting action would be the beating.

Now asides this, Op was not diplomatic in handling the situation based on what he said. If you hear your younger sibling crying from another section of the house, you don't just rush and attack their assailant until you determine what the problem was. You can only be wavered if you were there from the initial point.

No matter how we want to judge it, whilst being overly sympathetic because an orphan "a helpless person" was involved, Op is a dangerous person and the lady should teach him a lesson.
Mute excuses. The lady was just assaulting the little girl because she felt she was helpless and has nobody to fight for her. You think if the mother was alive and influential, she would dare give the girl a knock because she refused to clean the toilet? Her mother would make sure she rearrange her face or make sure she is locked up. Nigerians love oppressing and abusing those they feel they have power over, or helpless.

Any woman that has carried a child for 9 months would not stand by and watch any another woman abuse her child, unless she too is in a helpless situation.

What happens to reporting bad behaviour to her fiancee (the girl's uncle) and let him deal with the girl if she was rude? What gives her the right to mete out capital punishment on another person's child that is not related to her?

5 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ogbonnachrys: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2020
You did well but giving her time to heal is not necessary unless you still have emotions for her. Her attitude will multiply once you marry her.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Sixfeetbelle: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
wirinet:

Mute excuses. The lady was just assaulting the little girl because she felt she was helpless and has nobody to fight for her. You think if the mother was alive and influential, she would dare give the girl a knock because she refused to clean the toilet? Her mother would make sure she rearrange her face or make sure she is locked up. Nigerians love oppressing and abusing those they feel they have power over, or helpless.

Any woman that has carried a child for 9 months would not stand by and watch any other woman abuse her child, unless she too is in a helpless situation.

What happens to reporting bad behaviour to her fiancee (the girl's uncle) and let him deal with the girl if she was rude? What gives her the right to mete out capital punishment on another person's child that is not related to her?

Do you agree that Op was excessive, yes or no?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by wirinet(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Do you agree that Op was excessive, yes or no?
Obviously. He should never have laid hands on her. He should have simply walked her out of his house and his life.

Although I suspect should would not have left without first creating a scene.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ImaIma1(f): 4:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
krushdripper:
Did you read where he confronted & talked to her about maltreating the niece but she went from bad to worse? Yes you did but your brain can't recall cos you're just all about being wrong & staying vindictive about it & you must be totally warped for you to say men always feel the need to beat thier women. Men always feel the need to love & make a woman happy or comfortable while you women always feel the need to hurt a man in your selfishness & enviousness, tell yourself some truth. In most cases if not all where a man beats a woman, the woman has giving the man a thousand and one reasons to do so. He beating her doesn't make them the same, you know why? Cos he had earlier talked to her about her misconduct which certainly won't be just once instead she went from just enslaving the niece to laying hands on her then you come spewing nonsense to justify rubbish, shame on you.

This right here is a man who cannot communicate and pass his message across like a grown man without resorting to insults.

You have to talk like a teenager, struggling with puberty, that cannot make mature conversations without sounding stupid.

That is why you cannot seem to process my comments.

Please take your comments to girls who can condone such insolence.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by krushdripper(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
ImaIma1:

This right here is a man who cannot communicate and pass his message across like a grown man without resorting to insults.

You have to talk like a teenager, struggling with puberty, that cannot make mature conversation without sounding stupid.

That is why you cannot seem to process my comments.

Please take your comments to girls who can condone such insolence.

Insults are nothing compared to what you deserve while you play your pathetic victim card. I rather you take my insults as leverage to feel you have a better point than let you create a false common ground, There can never & would never be common ground between us & i earnestly hope every other common ground between males & females are shattered completely while i put in everything within my reach to that effect. You can Bleep off now.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by OneMiIlionBoys: 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
xelaha3058:
emi ni arindin
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Kihara14: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2020
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.
your gf was wrong but mr man you're an abusive partner. It's better you call off the wedding. And let the girl go. She doesn't deserve to be with a woman beater like u and you should be arrested. If she takes pictures of her body, this can also be used against you in future. Woman batterer. You could not correct her in a civil manner.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Kihara14: 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
womenareapes:

A man has no right to lay his hand on a woman but a woman has all the right to lay her hand on a man and his niece. undecided

you peace of shiit of a feminist always thinking through there smelly yansh!

you won't go far in life if you have this stupid mentality.

I SAY ONTO YE SIMP! IF A WOMAN LAY HER HANDS ON YOU, BEAT YE HER X2 FOR SHE DESERVE NOTING BUT BEATINGS.
did she best her to the point of bleeding and being hospitalized. A man can beat a woman to death. And if it were their fellow man, he might just have few injuries. Women body is way more fragile. And op is really playing with fire. If this was a lawful country. He would have been arrested immediately. The girlfriend should pack her things and leave. U never marry and you're beating her up like this with no remorse. We're human beings and we are bound to annoy each other. What if she did something worse, he would've killed her. The go should leave. She was wrong, but he could've handled the matter better. E.g telling her to pack her stuffs and leave immediately

2 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Dande55:

Some Nigerian women no too get sense. If not, I wonder what a normal human being suppose to deh do with the muderer. Sha, nobi every girl the imp go try bully like that.
Imagine beating someone to the point of bleeding cos of a 14year old arrogant girl?
In a saner clime, th he-goat suppose deh rot for jail now.
you re a demon...all I see is a simp..that will fold his hands why your wife maltreat your house made.. rubbish
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Dande55: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2020
IgweBUIKE1:
you re a demon...all I see is a simp..that will fold his hands why your wife maltreat your house made.. rubbish
A simp >>>> a coward.
Hit my sister to the extent of bleeding all in the name of relationship and watch what befall you and your family.
I'm a proud simp!!
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by IgweBUIKE1(m): 1:50am On Aug 07, 2020
Dande55:

A simp >>>> a coward.
Hit my sister to the extent of bleeding all in the name of relationship and watch what befall you and your family.
I'm a proud simp!!
what if your sis is the niece the girlfriend is maltreating??the law of equity says that he who must come to court of equity must come with a clean hand..I can never beat my woman but I must set boundaries..op went overboard but I understood his anger..all these maltreating of maid usually start with a poke..no human is greater than the other, weather you a weaker specie or not,,reminds me of 9ice song.. respect is reciprocal ori oju oji

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

“If You Fight My Side Chick, I Will Upgrade Her To Wife” - Nigerian Man. / Nigerian Marriage, Fake Or Real? / Newly Married Lady Got Stuck In Sex With Another Man In School Caught By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.