Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece (72323 Views)

I Want To Cancel The Marriage Plans. Is It Worth It? / Is This Enough Reason To Send My Niece Back To The Village? / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
See them woman beater, I bet you beat your wife, may I never end up with an irresponsible person like you.
..,.I'm more responsible than your simp of a husband or any simp that will ever marry you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by ednut1(m): 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
Why should you beat someone you claim you love, why didnt you just send her away, break up with her and cancel the wedding, you are not even a good partner, thankGod this happened, now she knows you are a woman beater and you dont deserve her.
she wont try it again in future. Should have broken the hand. Na her type dey use iron burn maids

4 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Ishilove: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

What baffles me is that most of you ladies do not see the ill treatment she meted to my niece.

what if my niece have collapse and die too with the knock she gave her?
You are quite wrong, and myopic in your view. I am in support of the cancellation because I detest people maltreating other people's children. However, some people are walking dead. Their cases have been finished in the spirit and they are just looking for who to hang their death on. If, while beating your ex she dies, we will not be talking about her ill treatment and abuse of your niece. We will be talking about lawyers and years in jail.

I have often said it here; if my relative is misbehaving, send them away. Don't harm them because you think you have a monopoly of violence.

You never pay bride price and you're beating her bloody. Thank God it is not my sister you beat up like that. Every bone in your body will be broken by men with stronger hands than yours.

There are ways to correct a person, but beating her bloody to the extent of hospital treatment is taking it too far.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Beblessedbaba: 6:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Good way
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Intrepid01(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
I’m happy for both of you...you just discovered that you were planning to marry an intolerant self- entitled 21st century bi.t.ch. while she too has now discovered that she was about marrying a woman beater, who lacks self-control and has poor reasoning skills to know that such issues are better handled with sense.

Congrats to you both!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Sammyblack87: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Acidosis:
My observations:

1. You're a bad example to your niece. Cohabiting under the same roof with your 14 year old niece is wrong. Domestic violence in her presence is also wrong.

2. You should regret beating a woman so much that you had to take her to the clinic.

3. Your decision to call off your marriage plans is well thought-out.

4. Walking away doesn't mean your next relationship would be better. I mean, your late sister couldn't even tell you guys the man that got her pregnant. There was no mention about your dad in your write-up, so your mom is probably a single mother, and here you are, writing the same old story by cohabiting with a woman.

5. Think about it.
shut up, woman rapper, until she use hot iron to burn the girl first abi

3 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
ednut1:
she wont try it again in future. Should have broken the hand. Na her type dey use iron burn maids
There are other ways to correct someone without beating, she beats the maid, you beat her, both of them are psychos. If this case should go to family meeting, they will expect him to forgive her since he has given her a grievous beating that led her to a clinic, they will expect all to be forgiven, but had it been he handled it like a gentleman, he can cancel the wedding without consultation. Well I guess its not the first time he has beaten her, that is what you get when you live with a man that have not married you yet.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by kolade560: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Congratulations my man.
God has finally liberated you from that evil woman using your niece. if u like say different thing here and go and do another thing.......
To hell with her!!!
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:
I'm sorry to bother you all this early morning with this my story.

Apologies for any blunders spotted, and sorry for the lengthy post.

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

Monday last weekmy niece arrived my place.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.
Please don't change your mind and go back to her. She is very toxic. How one treats others especially those less fortunate tells a lot about them. You just dodged a fat bullet. Although I don't support the beating of your fiancee.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by mildteddy(m): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
bukatyne:
OP beat up his ex-fiancée
ex-fiancée up his niece

Are we seeing a pattern of the 'strong' beating/bullying the 'weaker'.

Perhaps the world has been looking at the issue of domestic violence in silos.

It is really the stronger picking on/bullying/beating the weaker in a domestic setting.

Another angle to it
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by JimmyfixDesigns: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

I have a niece who unfortunately the mother died when she was barely a month old, and her mother was my only sibling as my mother gave birth to two of us, remaining only me now. Her death was really painful to us, but i thank God for consoling us especially my mother.

During her pregnancy, she never made mentioned of the person responsible for her pregnancy inspite of my mother's threat. When the inevitable happened we had no other option than to adopt the child. We were praying earnestly that the child survive, glory to God she did survive though it wasn't easy, as at now she's 14years old and currently in SSS1.

Last week my mum called me that my niece says she's coming to Uyo were i am staying to stay with me since there's no school for now, which i obliged to it immediately. Prior before this call, my girlfriend whom i intended to marry was staying with me. I informed her immediately that my niece is coming to stay with us for a short period of time, immediately i told her this, her countenance change through out that day. I keep on asking her what the matter was but she keep on saying nothing.

My dears ever since my niece set her foot in my house, this girlfriend of mine whom i intended to marry turned to something else. She stop cooking, washing and sweeping, all she does is to ordered my niece around as her house help. I was so hurt seeing this that i confronted her thinking that she will change, but she went from bad to worst.

Yesterday morning i overheard her telling my niece to wash the toilet and mop the floor before thinking of eating. My niece replied that she's too tired that she won't be able to do it(I was actually happy inside when i hear this)

What follows next was a sounding knocked she gave to my niece and the poor girl screamed and started crying.

Truth be said, i was so furious that came out of the room. I didn't asked her anything i just told her your cup is full today. I dealt with her seriously. The beating i gave to her was out of this world, that she was bleeding, though later in the day i took her to a nearby clinic for treatment.

I have learnt alot this few days. Men should be careful of the type of women they intend to settle down with.

As some of them will manipulate you that you start hating your family members or stop them from coming to your house for no reasons if you're not strong.

I want her to get well after that i will put an end to the relationship, all marriage plan cancel, and no going back and no regret.

Imagine if I've gone ahead to marry her. Is this how she will be maltreating my niece? obviously i will forever leave in regrets.

If you ask me if i feel sorry for beating her, truth is, there's no atom of regret in me, and i will never feel sorry for her. If she has the mind to maltreat a poor girl whose mother is late, she's capable of anything.

Insults are welcome.

So you were staying together with a lady you haven't marry. I blamed your parents too. Why will you allow your daughter stay with a man that has not paid her bride price?
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Afrikween(f): 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.
my dear you did well.... family first...i wish I had an uncle who would have stood up for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by mildteddy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
Acidosis:
My observations:

1. You're a bad example to your niece. Cohabiting under the same roof with your 14 year old niece is wrong. Domestic violence in her presence is also wrong.

2. You should regret beating a woman so much that you had to take her to the clinic.

3. Your decision to call off your marriage plans is well thought-out.

4. Walking away doesn't mean your next relationship would be better. I mean, your late sister couldn't even tell you guys the man that got her pregnant. There was no mention about your dad in your write-up, so your mom is probably a single mother, and here you are, writing the same old story by cohabiting with a woman.

5. Think about it.

Wisdom!

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by AmadorSays: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
I am not totally in support of you beating up your girlfriend, but ending the relationship will be wisdom.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 05, 2020
You were very wrong to have laid your hands on that grown woman.

Nothing, I repeat, nothing should provoke you as to hit your woman.

It looks like you will be a wife beater in future.

You aren't matured enough to marry. So give yourself a break too.

Next, I'll say you should send her packing. Don't look back. If you marry her she will graduate to become a a full blown witch.

Lastly, if I were you, I'd adopt my niece and make her my daughter officially.

Have a good day.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by andyanders: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2020
Op, you are a man and did right. Let her get out of your house nd cancel the fvckin marriage. Just be carefull with her when she returns to take her things. Never reconcil and do find a safe place for ur nice until d idiot gets out. She is the type that kill their maid.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Lightangel65: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
YourCoffin:
Why did you beat her instead of sending her away? What did you achieve by beating her?

I wonder too why not just send her out?.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
..,.I'm more responsible than your simp of a husband or any simp that will ever marry you.
I will marry a gentleman and no gentleman is a simp, you have psychotic and violent tendencies, you should be kept in a psychiatric ward since you dont see anything wrong in beating a person you love, that doesn't make you an alpha male, keep deceiving yourself. I guess you grew up seeing your father beating your mum. Little wonder why you act the way you do, ass.hole.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Tonytonex(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
read proverb 21 verse 19. and get some more sense.
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Chukapage(m): 7:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Your ex-fiancee beat your niece, you beat her in return. Now tell me, what's the difference between the both of you.

And why pray tell are you co-habiting with a woman who is not yet your wife and making her do wifely duties?

This story could be fake but not uncommon to the behavior of most Nigerian men.
which one is "making her do wifely duties" did he force her or tie rope to his GFs neck?? You women just love your victim mentality nonsense always pushing blames and forming victim.. again was his girlfriend forced to do the domestic chores? undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by tellwisdom: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na Nigerian women u de use play?? They can be very manipulative if you are not strong to handle them. Who born monkey. U go leave my house and go start ur own live as u want

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Zhirinovsky: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
You are lucky you got a chance to know your girlfriend before marrying her.

God just saved you from a big disaster!
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by vickydevoka(m): 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
alramon:
grin I love the fact that u said insults are welcome because u urself know that u need to be insulted....

how old are u self in the first place

let me just point out some things for u here:

1.u are not married yet and u are already living together and she has been doing house chores, u have been doing the other night play together. U need to be flogged urself on this.

2. there are ways of resolving things when things go wrong in marriage (u are even cohabiting self) rather than beating. grin u have started beating her, so when u marry her u will kuku kill her if she does something worse than that.

3. don't marry that woman as it is obvious that she is a lazy woman(girl). You are seeing her true colors gradually cheesy

4. In case u see another responsible lady and u finally marry, don't give that ur niece audacity to think she can do anything in ur house because of the bonding.

5. the truth is just that, no woman likes a third-party in their house, so know how to handle things easily with them...

shikena!
I detest you number 5 point with passion. If it was her relatives or siblings she will lyk a 3rd party. Men should stop simping n act lyk our Dads. Most men of dis days are simps n wimps.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by nedekid: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Anigreat:

Insults are welcome.
Bros, I understand with you jare. The beating part was wrong, but guess it was spontaneous anger in reciprocation of the assault on the little girl by your gf.
Ultimately, I think you are taking the right decision as the true character of you gf has been exposed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Ooe33: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
I pray that ur fiancee sues u to court. Imagine o. U never marry am, domestic violence done start happen.

Simple conversation u cannot have. U go soon go jail cos SHE TO DONE SEE THE REAL U.

WIFE BEATER
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Lightangel65: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lazycyndy:
Your ex-fiancee beat your niece, you beat her in return. Now tell me, what's the difference between the both of you.

And why pray tell are you co-habiting with a woman who is not yet your wife and making her do wifely duties?

He should have just sent her out of the house instead of beating her or maybe slaps but not severe to see blood
Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by kolade560: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Intrepid01:
I’m happy for both of you...you just discovered that you were planning to marry an intolerant self- entitled 21st century bi.t.ch. while she too has now discovered that she was about marrying a woman beater, who lacks self-control and has poor reasoning skills to know that such issues are better handled with sense.

Congrats to you both!

keep shut and don't spit trash.....u must be an Igbo person that don't see anything wrong when a house wife maltreat a brother in-law or sister in-law, the guy acted perfectly. call him woman beater it's ur problem, he corrected her in d perfect way. some women are evil and this lady wud have scattered his life being d only child of the parent.
bunch of culture less tribe.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by walkwithgod(m): 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lazycyndy:

Is there a law that states a man cannot cohabit with a woman that's not his wife ?

But if na to collect man money chop clean mouth, still dey fuccc other niggas una get distinction for that one.

Double standards at it's peak.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by nedekid: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nuttella:
I will marry a gentleman and no gentleman is a simp, you have psychotic and violent tendencies, you should be kept in a psychiatric ward since you dont see anything wrong in beating a person you love, that doesn't make you an alpha male, keep deceiving yourself. I guess you grew up seeing your father beating your mum. Little wonder why you act the way you do, ass.hole.
She beat the child and she was beaten back.
Do to others as you wish don to you!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by Akanoaaa(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lazycyndy:

He should be doing all house works by himself but the lady can be eating free foods abi? You are not making sense.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by KelechukwuB: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
I swear to God you’re a very good man let ur fiancé go she’s damn wicked Bro do take good care of ur niece first poor girl way lost e mama

1 Like

Re: I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece by TrebleChamp(m): 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
alramon:
grin I love the fact that u said insults are welcome because u urself know that u need to be insulted....

how old are u self in the first place

let me just point out some things for u here:

1.u are not married yet and u are already living together and she has been doing house chores, u have been doing the other night play together. U need to be flogged urself on this.

2. there are ways of resolving things when things go wrong in marriage (u are even cohabiting self) rather than beating. grin u have started beating her, so when u marry her u will kuku kill her if she does something worse than that.

3. don't marry that woman as it is obvious that she is a lazy woman(girl). You are seeing her true colors gradually cheesy

4. In case u see another responsible lady and u finally marry, don't give that ur niece audacity to think she can do anything in ur house because of the bonding.

5. the truth is just that, no woman likes a third-party in their house, so know how to handle things easily with them...

shikena!
Unless the 3rd party is her own family members of course, some women are just pure evil being. Na this type go maltreat househelps so tey police will be invited to arrest her.. The guy mumu sha for beating her, i no do again isn't that difficult na...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

American Woman's Father Accepts Her Nigerian Husband Finally / Delta Hunter Lures Housewife Into Sex Romp In A Thick Forest With Bush Meat / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.