Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel (841 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / My Girl Rejected This Car I Bought For Her.. Please See And Judge For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by Godsonjolly: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2020
She Rejected His Ring, Because He Refused To Kneel Down To Propose
What’s your take??

https://www.facebook.com/451777218323283/posts/1701903723310620/?app=fbl
Couldn't upload the video. But it's really funny she denied because he didn't Kneel grin nigerian girls

Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by FahBuLous: 10:34am On Aug 05, 2020
This one strong o
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by Solsix(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Nna u for fear priority. That's how God saved that guy from bad wife and failed marriage

2 Likes

Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by 88Craze: 10:44am On Aug 05, 2020
Nonsense, why propose in Public? I don't get the point

1 Like

Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by paulolee(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
looked like a skit or staged to me..
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:46am On Aug 05, 2020
.....Staged.

Anyways,she never ready for marriage sha.
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by hisgrace090: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
Solsix:
Nna u for fear priority. That's how God saved that guy from bad wife and failed marriage

You're too observant!
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by Godsonjolly: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:
looked like a skit or staged to me..
It's real o. I can't upload videos on nairaland. It's damn true.
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by PrinceOfEast(m): 11:14am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by AfroKnight: 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
The foolish girl is asking if she’s worth it. cheesy

She say “engage yourself” grin because he refused to follow the script she has written in her mind.

Baba abeg carry your ring to another babe. This one no worth am. She dey ment.

Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by jidamsel43(m): 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
The guy needs to get a gun and shoot her on her toe
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by paix(m): 12:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Give her 5 years, you'll see her running from pillar to post for husband to come her way. Vigils, prayer and fasting, and shrines will be her new normal.
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by Cowbell521: 2:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
If any girl try this shit with me ehn......he don finish be that. I fit kneel put my ring for pocket self to disgrace her

She say engage yourself like say na only her dey this world. The guy too dey follow her like puppy
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by Cowbell521: 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Solsix:
That's if he no go later kneel down. See as she dey follow her like dog. Yeye love
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by hashtagged(m): 4:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
She is a lousy bitch, for ladies waiting for man to kneel down for you, chop shit
Re: Girl Rejected Proposal Because He Didn't Kneel by Solsix(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Cowbell521:
That's if he no go later kneel down. See as she dey follow her like dog. Yeye love
I dey tell u

(1) (Reply)

I'm Suddenly Not Getting Erection. Help / I'm Having A Sex Drought / Guys Help !!! My Dog Has A Long Snout And It Sleeps Like An Idiot !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.