Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) (49253 Views)

Palm Wine Tapper Caught Trying To Smuggle Food For Kidnappers In A Farm In Delta / Indian Girl Stripped, Beaten & Paraded Around For Daring To Date Above Her Class / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hungerbad

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
I dont pity her. Someone went through pain to plant that cassava hoping to make a living from it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by nkiliuzo(m): 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
this punishment seems more better than killing or flogging her. next time she won't steal what isn't hers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
They should temper justice with mercy. The woman is needy. Not a justifiable reason though but they should forgive her. cry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Longman8: 6:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Are this kind of people still existing in the farm.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hungarian embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Firefox01: 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Is that brown roof I see? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by uglodoh(f): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Case of Hunger..

The People should Caution the Woman and Give some food to eat and take Home..

Does that look like a case of hunger? She is a thief. If she had stolen 1,2 or 3 tubers, one would have said she was hunger but a whole bag. She is a confirm thief.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Parading her in this manner is absolutely wrong and archaic.
If its my farm,I would have added more for her and let Her go.
I'm not typing this for likes,this is how to be human.
Hunger pushed her to do this.
Somebody should help Us reach Her.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by sageer1706(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is not right, because of cassava she's passing through all this embarrassment, and given chieftaincy title to the great arm robbers (politicians)

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Organichuman(m): 6:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
and those stealing billions are left alone or worshipped ..... this country is messed up

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Can't you see suffering written all over her face? An NGO please reach out.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Kemimarch16(f): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Imagine she want to reap where she didn't sow
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by matinos28(m): 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
Paraded around town. Op calm down, u know say that place no be town
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
What caught my attention is the brown roof from the East of the Niger

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by gurunlocker: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
She's lucky they didn't lynch her though shocked shocked
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Buh dem no go fit parade orji uzor kalu or ikpeazu like this....useless people
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Not just hunger but wickedness. The person also toiled day and night to grow his cassava and you just want to steal it.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by nobaga: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hunger dey catch for our country o. As secondary school students we used to help ourselves freely to yams and roast them.

Cassava nor be big tin nah, e dey grow anywhere.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by akdjr(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
And Orji Uzo Kalu was being celebrated in same state.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by kabawa(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ladies again? grin

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by joyandfaith: 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

A lady has been caught stealing cassava from a farm in Nkwedi village of Ohafia local government area of Abia state, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, The lady got more than she bargained for as she was paraded round the village with what she stole.

Facebook user, Endurance Kalu wrote on Facebook, As Obtained By ;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4319973491378611&id=100000980071530

Please Share Your Thought About This Trending Update On Social Media.

See Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook

she poor, hungry and probably a widow. that punishment is enough. let her go in peace.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
uglodoh:

Does that look like a case of hunger? She is a thief. If she had stolen 1,2 or 3 tubers, one would have said she was hunger but a whole bag. She is a confirm thief.
Even as I condemn what she did, please let's not let our humanity leave us. She is a confirmed thief n she didn't go to steal designers bags n shoes buh cassava...haba... Dat woman is definitely hungry...I wish I can even reach her...she needs help
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by akdjr(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
I guess the question should be is it right to parade this woman for stealing cassava and right for celebrating Orji Uzo Kalu for stealing billions of Niara? quote author=NaijaCoverBlog post=92483385] Reports!

A lady has been caught stealing cassava from a farm in Nkwedi village of Ohafia local government area of Abia state, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, The lady got more than she bargained for as she was paraded round the village with what she stole.

Facebook user, Endurance Kalu wrote on Facebook, As Obtained By ;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4319973491378611&id=100000980071530

Please Share Your Thought About This Trending Update On Social Media.

See Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook[/quote]
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Ngozioma(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
mujibson:
See what Tinubu has caused. See what he has turned our mother(s) to.

Truly, Tinubu is the cause of Igbos' misfortune.
grin grin lipsrsealed

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
And So what. ...it's hunger that pushed that poor woman...thougham not in support of stealing but what about those who stole billions, have they Ben paraded like this?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by connectxyz: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
jericco1:
Probably one of the 5666 teachers earlier sacked. Too bad undecided
sacked today nah

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Case of Hunger..

The People should Caution the Woman and Give some food to eat and take Home..

Dear Evangelist,

Will she go to heaven or hell considering her sin of stealing?

Thanks sir.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by wamide042(m): 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
02Kebreal:
Parading her in this manner is absolutely wrong and archaic.
If its my farm,I would have added more for her and let Her go.
I'm not typing this for likes,this is how to be human.
Hunger pushed her to do this.
Somebody should help Us reach Her.

Easier said than done... you never jam upgraded thief wey go harvest all your crops in a jiffy..My Dad once had a Poultry What he usually do is that he gives out the cracked eggs to his workers and manger it’s always in crates Unknown to my Dad that it was his trusted manager that will deliberately crack those eggs so that Dad can always give them.. when he was caught he still blamed the Devil that was busy doing something else..
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by mordred44: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

LOKAL MAN IZ TAYAD, Which Type of Language Be this na?
sidown dia ansa dey kom,..yeye ?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by StillWiz: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Mraphel:
Brown roof spotted in Abia state

Brown roof dey everywhere for Nigeria.... mofoti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI / Armed Robber Nearly Lynched In Ikeja (Graphic Photos) / 45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.