Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) (49249 Views)

Palm Wine Tapper Caught Trying To Smuggle Food For Kidnappers In A Farm In Delta / Indian Girl Stripped, Beaten & Paraded Around For Daring To Date Above Her Class / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Emperor4tune(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
all i see are bunch of hypocrite..this life no balance at all
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Christistruth00: 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
88Craze:
Na hunger? Abi wetin we go call this one?

Wickedness can't they just dash their hungry sister a bag of Cassava after warning her.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Higgies(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
I'm speechless cause poverty has led an avalanche of people astray..... But all the same poverty is not the suitable option and so, let's choose our cards wisely....
Lol... no dey use word wey you no sabi

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Saig: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is nonsense. Did they parade Orji uzo kalu like that?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Saig: 7:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is nonsense. Did they parade Orji uzo kalu like that
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Koko1119: 7:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na d govnor dey for put dat cassava for him head dis nija no get sense if she get she for no go steal but if she ask d person for no give her so.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Woleett: 7:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Mrvitalis
Igbochief001

What do you have to say? i thought everyone in igboland is a millionaire.

Los Angeles of Africa, hahaha.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Obey82: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
After paying all the shameful prices, I hope the Cassava was eventually given to her. If the answer is NO, haaa them no try o.
Though, stealing is a very bad habit. She should have asked the owner rather than stealing it. This is the result of hunger.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by brownbib(m): 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
This act was so predominant in Opokuma kolga, Bayelsa state. It discouraged so many others from stealing.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Dpharisee: 7:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Case of Hunger..

The People should Caution the Woman and Give her some food to eat and take Home..
Can't be hunger when she harvested a bag full from a single villagers farm, this is pure greed embarassed
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 7:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
uglodoh:

I hope you read I wrote. She did not steal one, two or three tubers. One whole bag of cassava. That was too much. Do you know how long it would taken her to harvest that. If she had begged, I believe she would have been given. It is not I do not have human feeling.

I understand u dear....buh if I were to be there, I will be working towards her rehabilitation... people are really suffering in this country.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by UnusualJhay(m): 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Abia state! !

Your governor dey tiff money for Government house, una dey hail am undecided
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cha E, Truly Poverty Is a Big Disease, At Last Is Back.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by pyro62(m): 7:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
But they have not paraded Magu, Akpabio, Diezani is in a comfortable duplex right now. And these ones stole billions!! Indeed LIFE NO BALANCE
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Newmans: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
She is Hungary, but if I may ask how many politicians have you people caught this same way you caught this woman ,
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by makeitijn: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
I buy raw CASSAVA TUBERS in large amounts..

Very good price
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by mightyhazell: 7:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

The People should Caution the Woman and Give her some food to eat and take Home..
simple.. this is what I would have done if I were to be there.. she didn't steal expensive shoes or gold bracelets,but cassava tubers with which to feed herself n family. a pure case of hunger.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
If she take small and it got finish she would go back and steal more don’t you think so but taking the lots would be she wouldn’t have to steal for a longtime my own option(I’m not support stealing ) but this is food
umarshehu58:

Someone won't be taking such loads and blame hunger. Assuming she just took small, i am very sure they will not parade her like this
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Oracleforce: 7:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igbo people and wickedness...Ikpazu has drained your state treasury, nobody raised an eyebrow, it is this poor woman that doesn't have any source for a livelihood that they are parading....god punish you all....

Ikpazu no go die better...

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hypocrites, fools, unreliable idiots, politicians are there stealing billions, hunger push your neighbor to steal cassava you embarrassed her this way. What have you done to your politicians? God will judge all of you involved.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Azurevermillion: 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
ERockson:
Average Igbo man or woman is a millionaire. No hunger in our land tongue See beautiful buildings and well-fed people parading the woman unlike poor Osogbo people
stay there don't move since sense won't come near your head. I have to shoot sense into it. Don't move oo

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by OmarEl(m): 7:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
Endurance Kalu
U're a fat fool for Dragging this woman to the Internet.

Endurance Endurance Endurance
If you have Ever Stolen Someone's thing in your life without been Caught.... Eeeh!
You will be shamed like this woman in nearest future.
For those of you Abusing this Woman, Ask God for Forgiveness!
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by ogastone(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
If you go and harvest another person farm without their consent, you are a thief. And where were you during the farming period? Some are too lazy , and be waiting for another person farm product to ripe so they can steal. It serves her right. They should beat her 30 lashes of Cain in market square and leave her.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Azurevermillion: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
[quote author=Woleett post=92494110][/quote] Ha!! He the guy bros weldone
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by noblebaba: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is bad,that's the situations we found ourselves in Nigeria but this is hunger o.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Azurevermillion: 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
ogastone:
If you go and harvest another person farm without their consent, you are a thief. And where were you during the farming period? Some are too lazy , and be waiting for another person farm product to ripe so they can steal. It serves her right. They should beat her 30 lashes of Cain in market square and leave her.
your wickedness supersede mine.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by HandsomeBlack: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yes the country is hard but No matter what, stealing should never be the option. A poor person like you must have struggled to cultivate that farm. Nobody stop you from working yours. So why deprive others of.the fruit of their labour?

When will politicians that stole this woman's hope and future be shamed and be paraded like.this?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by investigator007: 8:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by muykem: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
They should leave this woman I beg. How much is the cassava I will pay.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by kolade560: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
u can celebrate uzor kalu that looted ur future by stealing billions but u are here punishing a helpless woman for stealing cassava probably due to hunger.
Igbo's no get sense I swear
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by youngdabold19: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

As simple as ABC

She simply did it out of hunger though that quantity is way too much
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by ajealadick(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Be here insulting the poor woman while they rip you out in NDDC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Officer Smoking On Duty In Lagos (Video) / Someone Withdrew Over 100k From My Account. I Am Depressed Right Now / $11 Million Fraud: Obinwanne Okeke Faces 30 Years In Jail - FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.