Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) (49258 Views)

Palm Wine Tapper Caught Trying To Smuggle Food For Kidnappers In A Farm In Delta / Indian Girl Stripped, Beaten & Paraded Around For Daring To Date Above Her Class / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by earnit3: 11:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
OH
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Zukiemoniey1(m): 12:24am On Aug 06, 2020
This Is Stupidity, Now That They Have Paraded Her Arround Town Now What Is Their Gain? Poverty And Hunger Caused the Old woman To Do What She Did, They All Know since This Corona Started It Has Not Been Easy For Many People Expecially For These Kind OF People, She Might Even Be A Widow, which Day Igbo People Wan Get Sence? Thank God Them No Even Burn Her

2 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by OChimex: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
I'm impressed with the mob. They didn't strip her naked

It was Orji Uzo kalu who needed this kind of treatment not a poor woman. Funny enough they gave that real criminal a kingly welcome.

bunch of deranged black idiots.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by EnuguPrincesa: 2:30am On Aug 06, 2020
When will we stop acting like savages. In a country where so many people are starving that they steal food, it's the politician's that should be paraded around like this not the hungry and mentally ill. angry
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by prinj(m): 3:39am On Aug 06, 2020
This woman is hungry, abeg she should be free
What happen to the big Nigeria political criminals after stolen Billions of Naira? But a common cassava thief being humiliated like this
This is bad
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Gval123: 4:13am On Aug 06, 2020
Why na? na hunger be this na. This disgrace is too much for ordinary cassava. How many governors, senators or president una do do like this? i know say she do wrong thing, because person way get cassava still day hungry. but this 1 too much
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by henry78okez(m): 4:31am On Aug 06, 2020
ohafia pple are really civilized. i am highly impressed for not striping her naked for pple to feed their eyes.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Ugo4hotish(m): 5:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Case of Hunger..

The People should Caution the Woman and Give her some food to eat and take Home..

because she is a woman abi. If na young boy na, una go killam... EQUAL RIGHT MY BROTHER
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Getdowntobiznes: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:

LOKAL MAN IZ TAYAD, Which Type of Language Be this na?
This is Neo-grammaticationalism. More is still coming.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by OBB77(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2020
And same people will throw party to hail and welcome their ex-convict leaders with funfare.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2020
Wish they could do that to looters.

Its always the poor that justice punishes.

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Youngpo413: 8:06am On Aug 06, 2020
ERockson:
Average Igbo man or woman is a millionaire. No hunger in our land tongue See beautiful buildings and well-fed people parading the woman unlike poor Osogbo people
I even see Burj Khalifa on the 4th picture sef.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by vasco01(m): 8:23am On Aug 06, 2020
She is a saint on this one than The so call anti corruption government of the likes Magu, akpabio and co.

This is not stealing but staving
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is a Case of Hunger..

The People should Caution the Woman and Give her some food to eat and take Home..
Let me give you her account number so that you can wire some money for my up keep
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by DaRuud(m): 9:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Orji Uzor Kalu is given a resounding welcome back after stealing billions

NaijaCoverBlog:
Reports!

A lady has been caught stealing cassava from a farm in Nkwedi village of Ohafia local government area of Abia state, Reports.

From The Information Reaching DESK This Afternoon, The lady got more than she bargained for as she was paraded round the village with what she stole.

Facebook user, Endurance Kalu wrote on Facebook, As Obtained By ;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4319973491378611&id=100000980071530

Please Share Your Thought About This Trending Update On Social Media.

See Photos Obtained By Below:

Source: Facebook

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by correctyourself(m): 9:46am On Aug 06, 2020
When i was small in my village things like this use to happen, but i must say these decision is wrong, the offence she committed has not reach this level of punishment she has been subjected to, can they determine if she is a kleptomania?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Chizzystar33(f): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Hunger in the land undecided
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by ebuka440: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2020
They should free the woman joor. It's hunger that caused it. They should parade government officials looting our funds that way.

Mtchew!
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Thesame Abia State where people were seen hailing and applauding Orji Kalu just last week, this life no balance true true.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by bernard1000001(m): 1:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
she is flatchested.....i dey like this kind of bwest
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why didn't they do this to their last 2 ex governors. I don't understand people. Rather than parade them, thru elected them to the senate.

Again, I don't understand people

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
I'm heartbroken with the treatment meted on this poor woman. She steal, fine. her punishment shouldn't have reach this level.
Nigerians are wicked to themselves
Re: Woman Caught Stealing Cassava In A Farm In Abia, Paraded Around Town (Photos) by Graysons: 2:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Okoro people and their animal behaviour why parade her around town, can't you guys see that she's hungry? Smh for you clowns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Impregnates Primary School Girl, Says She's His Lover & Fiancée / Man Kills Newly-Married Woman For Jilting Him In Adamawa (Photo) / Generator Thief Caught And Tied To An Electric Pole In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.