Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,154 members, 7,852,938 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:47 AM

Am I On The Write Path With My Actions? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I On The Write Path With My Actions? (454 Views)

Are My Actions Unreasonable? / What Actions Made You Believe He/she Will Be Your Ex? / Daniel Asaya, Gay Reveals His Parents' Actions After Coming Out As Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I On The Write Path With My Actions? by nwikpab: 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Some weeks ago I made a post about me and my brothers wife. Story here. https://www.nairaland.com/6008210/shit-brothers-girlfriend

Me and my brother are back on talking terms but not as before.
The children and me too, I can just push the children away from me.
But the woman and me have not been in talking terms since the incidence.
Last week, my brother wasn't around and the lady left to another person's house to sleep. Probably on my brother's arrangement which I did not bother to ask. My only problem that night was how they must have spoiled my name to those people that they are spending the night with. I almost kicked them out the following day but I let everything be.
The following day, Sunday, I went out and then came back, met her sleeping, I began packing my laptops and other stuff to use at work. Someone who was sleeping now sit up, started starring at me and I believe wanted to say something but I never gave her the chance.
Ever since then, she has been living a shadow of herself. She rented a shop of recent in the market so I am believing with time she will move out. On the other side, business seems not to be flowing well and I really feel for her. I had thought that would facilitate her moving out.
I know if I initiate a conversation, she will calm down but then remembering all that she said, insulting me before my brother and and when the incidence took place that night she, telling me if I ever say a word again she will scream I rape her just made me avoid her completely.
There is this business concept she gave me and my plans was that if I start the business, I will make use of her contacts but with the way things are, I am considering not to involve her anymore.
Whenever I am around, she sits outside like an orphan. What I these days is to hang around after she comes back from market so she can cook for herself and the children.
I really don't know if I am doing the right thing now.
Re: Am I On The Write Path With My Actions? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
I just read your previous thread. What a story.
The greatest man once said "the brother-in-law is death". I don't know how people take such chances, it's not always about discipline; there's a threshold to that. Thesw nonsense will happen naturally, because it's our nature. So keep far from such. Do you not have a family house where they can pack to? It was a mistake to have invited them to your cozy apartment.

I don't really get what you are driving at with this second installment. It should have ended with part 1 and everyone going their separate ways.
Re: Am I On The Write Path With My Actions? by nwikpab: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
I just read your previous thread. What a story.
The greatest man once said "the brother-in-law is death". I don't know how people take such chances, it's not always about discipline; there's a threshold to that. Thesw nonsense will happen naturally, because it's our nature. So keep far from such. Do you not have a family house where they can pack to? It was a mistake to have invited them to your cozy apartment.

I don't really get what you are driving at with this second installment. It should have ended with part 1 and everyone going their separate ways.

I know I did a big mistake taking them in. Before, they would always come in when I am on night shift and leave in the morning when I come back.
What moved me to allow them stay was the ghost house they say they were living in. She told me one day she had a dream of her holding her first child dead and two days later, the boy held a naked wire hanging from a socket. She rescuing the boy threw her and the boy to the other side of the room.
Also, she complained about her missing money each time she came back from the market even when she is alone in the house.
I had a friend in that yard that complained about similar incidence too.
I was moved by pity to allow them stay with me so they could raise money for a new house.
They did raised the money on the eve of the lock down but she was looking for an apartment like mine because I use the toilet alone and have enough space I converted to kitchen.
I even gave them some cash to add to theirs to collect their apartment but till now, I don't understand why they did not collect a house.
I can throw the girl out but my brother, no.
Re: Am I On The Write Path With My Actions? by Drsnives(m): 3:34am On Aug 08, 2020
Op, I'll suggest you go look for another apartment for yourself. I can't imagine myself as a bachelor living under such condition. Make use of your akunuche na.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Figure 8shape Here!!! / How Can I Get A Girl After I Have Lost My Job / Ladies, Use These Tips To Keep Your Vagina Clean, Sweet And Healthy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.