Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,168 members, 7,957,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot (71782 Views)

Man Proposed To His Girlfriend During A Photoshoot (Video) / End Time Students..see What 2 Unclad Unilag Couples Wore To A Photoshoot (photo) / Beautiful Bride Runs Mad On Her Traditional Wedding Ground In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by uuzba(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hahjascho:
The sound vibration was so loud that, it was heard in Cyprus.
Lebanese officials seized a ship load of Ammonia Nitrate since 2014. They were vexing. They didn't want to give the people their chemicals to go. They now kept everything inside a warehouse, vexing say, those ship people must pay money.
Since 2014.
They didn't use the Ammonia Nitrate for anything. Them no sell am. Them no even give boys to use.

Na E the Ammonia Nitrate sef come and vex and show his true colours as a bastardly explosive chemical..

Who come lose matter now?
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by foxton: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dis is exactly wat happens in Abule ado on March 23rd.
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by juman(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Was the blast cause by CIA?
Trump said it was bomb blast.
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Damibiz(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
E don do jare
Who Lebanese help
These assholes treats Nigerians like anything and you want me to pity them

Moreover, I have to worry about my country than one useless nation
haba Oga,Buhari treat us and is still treating us badly but he is still our president, in as much as Lebanese de treat us bad na human being dem be na,All life matters bro,get chillz small
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by larryking540: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
damiloladuke:
A bride posing for a photos in her wedding dress has her session cut short in a terrifying manner - as the shock wave from the explosion that rocked Beirut hits.

She was immediately scampered off to safety.

More than 100 people were killed and 4000 seriously injured in the explosion yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ho5fHc5auE0
to me o,I don't even pity these Lebanese people at all ,I mean at all ,
the rate at which these people treat their fellow human ,it's just too bad, mostly Africa ladies
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by foxton: 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Dis is exactly wat happens in Abule ado on March 23rd. First, d white smokes oozed profusely from the pipeline d next few minutes....BOOM. Guys beware of any white smoke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by larryking540: 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
simigold:

One million likes for you bro. My thoughts ever since. The best comments so far.

I just tire o,I don't even feel a single pity for them ,

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by amanikondo: 8:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Marveworld:
This life is not balanced

Meanwhile check my signature, let's make your interiors look like heaven. Check my thread
Have you been to heaven before?
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Hahjascho(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
uuzba:

Lebanese officials seized a ship load of Ammonia Nitrate since 2014. They were vexing. They didn't want to give the people their chemicals to go. They now kept everything inside a warehouse, vexing say, those ship people must pay money.
Since 2014.
They didn't use the Ammonia Nitrate for anything. Them no sell am. Them no even give boys to use.

Na E the Ammonia Nitrate sef come and vex and show his true colours as a bastardly explosive chemical..

Who come lose matter now?
Me sef no know ...lol.

But do you think the explosion no dey suspicious? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by paulolee(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hemmar01:

God or Allah? Who be Allah? Who be God?
which ever they believe oo
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Toikumoh(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
SirMichael1:
Jeez! cry
that was really scary
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by juman(m): 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
Feel sad for them.

Lebanese leaders are as corrupt as nigerian leaders.
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Enemyofpeace: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rubbish! I didn’t see anything, I only perceived her body odour
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by ogwucheveekee(f): 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Forever thankful to him.
Pls call Rose for your original honey, fenugreek,black seeds, plaintain flour at affordable prices:09052831397
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by IamPlato(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Okay.

So Lalasticlala Mynd44 i Would Like To Know why You Guys Refused To Move Any Of My Post to Front Page? I Made A Post On This Issue today and Called You but you Ignored me.

Did I Offend You?
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Wendland: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
This one is loud o
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by IamPlato(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
E don do jare
Who Lebanese help

you Dont Fight Hate With Hate

It Is The Reason Why This World Is So Messed up
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by confusedentity: 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Brethren , these Happenings are for us to see and Prepare ourselves..

Another Terrible Fire incident in the UAE today!

Let's Run with all our Might into Safety!
Let's Run with all our Might into the KING of kings..

There is No More Time!
they have always been incidents like this even in the time of abraham. na internet and camera make you to know say something like this happen

1 Like

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by JOBgame(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
How i wish i it was asorock
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
anonimi:

How do you expect foreigners to treat us better than we treat ourselves?
How is that possible
Do Lebanese people treat oyinbos, Chinese etc like that routinely?
Why not, if not?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

So they should be treated badly because they have bad leadership.

Some of you people have no brains
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Beirut is under attack, DSS should focus more on neutralizing the possibility of this type of threat, rather than victimizing and brutalizing Peaceful protesters, cos with time this bomb blast may start occurring here and we need to start intelligence gathering immediately! We can't wait until it hits our shores, we need to be prepared for the worst! ISIS has gotten new recruits from the Afghan Prison!
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Ishilove: 9:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
So, was she supposed to continue the shoot?

This is not news jare
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by LZAA: 9:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Just like the descendants of that a certain 100m dashing warrior,when they heard the bang...

grin grin grin

Lzaa imhotep
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by offset67(m): 9:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Auladimeji:
E don do jare
Who Lebanese help

I swear, am even happy about it
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by PaulH07: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
paulolee:
chaai...to scary watching it...am happy it ended well with her and her photo team..
i pray for peace in the world because am tired of seeing sad deaths ot people on a daily basis..
may GOD grant the family of the deceased fortitude to bear thier loss and i wish the dead a better peaceful live in afterlife..

Meen that sound is hellish!!! I no go fit recover from the PTSD for months...
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by donprinyo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Wetin bi dis Allah arkbar sef?
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by prezeus(m): 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Islam and terrorism are 5&6!!!
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by earnit3: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oh
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Gab25: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
It is well.
Re: Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot by Gab25: 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Post advert and get paid chat up 0 808 422 6895

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.