Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 (5098 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Ikinternational: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2020
hollah123:
nothing like do or die about Igbo presidency,it's obvious APC will never field an Igbo man cos we all know majority of Igbos have vowed to die than to have anything doing with APC n I believe APC understands d message, wike stylishly told u few days ago that it's winning formula not zoning formula,that's a subtle reminder that they might not consider zoning.so if the two biggest parties with structures don't field an Igbo man wi
ll heaven fall?

Which Igbos are pulling out of the nation?is it the ones u people claim have bought all the lands in Yoruba land n Hausa land? so which psychological effect are u talking about?
even when u people failed to partake in census Nigeria moved on n they have been running things without u since a long time ago,so what do u think will change now?
There's nothing like pacifying anyone for peace at all cos we have seen your worst during Nnamdi Kanu regime so what else will u do?

so if I get the meaning of pacifying for peace,u mean the Yorubas that brought ACN n those that brought CPC n other parties should leave all they have laboured for so as peace to reign n give it to someone who hates them with passion?

u think APC didn't see what u did to Okorocha?u ignore ikpeasu d most useless governor in Nigeria n u condemn Okorocha just cos he's APC n u want APC ticket for peace to reign?
Thunder fire peace

All this useless stupid ass analysis.
Who n who is holding the gun forcing apc to be in igboland mr spokesman

The apple of their eye currently is Anambra
Why are they willing to move heaven n earth to get the governor's chair mr spokesman

Mr spokesman, since you have your hand firmly on the pulse, kindly advise your apc party to pack out of igboland and stop foolishly wasting money better used elsewhere.

Your words sure as h.e.ll don't match with the actions of the party. Mr advisor

Who n who in igboland is battling with YOU for Nigeria's Gold.... Ndiala
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Ikinternational: 9:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
proeast:

Let me address your own points respectively

1. Igbos are not threatening anyone, at least we aren't saying we are going to kill anyone or to set Nigeria on fire. Rather, it is a promise. Telling Nigerians that we will chart our own course where we will have our dignity is not a threat. We have the right to self determination.

2. Having a secession clause in the Constitution or not doesn't change anything in the long run. We have the numbers and global spread to bring Nigeria to its knees. At the moment, the percentage of Igbos asking for Biafra is not up 30% yet Nigeria is feeling the pressure, then imagine what will happen when up to 80% of us become passionate about it. Igbos make up the highest number of Nigerians abroad and if they form a critical mass against Nigeria, the result will be devastating on our corporate image. Also, we have influential personalities in strategic places globally that could help us dismantle Nigeria. Nigeria is a very weak country and it would be gone once the US and UN are convinced to break it.

Nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Ogalanyachieze: 10:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Goke7:

what is actually the grief the igbos have with Nigeria? Abiola won an election and it was annulled, if you call that grief I understand but what is grieving the igbos now when an election has not even taken place, is it loosing in an election that the igbos call grief? Presidency can only be achieved in Nigeria thru an election contested and won. The time Abiola won an election, his opponent was not a Yoruba man. The injustice meted to Abiola was a major factor in 1999 elections, agreed so which election has an igbo man contested, won and was denied his victory to warrant the grief that is being talked about. We need to put things in proper perspective. The igbos should not always present themselves as bad losers in any contest, I think the igbos are only looking for some consolation for the loses in 2015 and 2019 but politics is not played that way as it is a contest either won or lost. chiekena.
by the laws of the land abiola has not won that election
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Ikinternational: 10:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
FrLukas:
What a clown!

I wonder why you can't demand that PDP give you it's presidential ticket.

Why you assume that APC that you've always labeled as a jihaddist party will give you it's presidential slot is beyond me.

It shows that not only are you very poor political strategists, you are also downright delusional.

If all that you said is true, then why is apc spending the kind of money it does vying for elections in SE..
Using your own logic, na them be the real mumu

Jobless analysts everywhere

If apc did a member search, I'm convinced 90% of you that be on nairaland ranting, your names will not be there.
You're here strictly because you believe you're fighting over something with the igbos. Ndiala

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Goke7: 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Ogalanyachieze:
by the laws of the land abiola has not won that election

fine, tell your people to at least get to the level abiola got to
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Goke7: 10:41pm On Aug 09, 2020
Amumaigwe:

@bolded.
That is a very hillarious wishful comment. This matter is already settled: unless Igbo gets Yoruba support for presidency in 2023, no greedy Yoruba man will ever get there. You already know how.

The same way Yorubas were "dashed" power partly because of the pressure mounted by NADECO is the same way Igbos must be "dashed" power or IPOB will intensify their campaign. Of course you know the infamy they have caused this administration. It will certainly get worse.

An affirmative action was granted Yorubas in 1999 by the establishment and Yoruba men were intentionally fielded by the major political parties for presidency, supported by the Igbos and Obasanjo was overwhelmingly elected. Such must be accorded Igbos.

and who will stop the yoruba man? igbos? grin una funny die, yorubas were not dashed the presidency, it took the sacrifice of abiola to get it so what are the igbos ready to sacrifice? no free lunch even in freetown bruv. You guys must work and sweat for the presidency which you haven't started except empty boasts and threats
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Ikinternational:

If all that you said is true, then why is apc spending the kind of money it does vying for elections in SE..
Using your own logic, na them be the real mumu

Jobless analysts everywhere

If apc did a member search, I'm convinced 90% of you that be on nairaland ranting, your names will not be there.
You're here strictly because you believe you're fighting over something with the igbos. Ndiala

Ndiala. APC accountant that knows how much APC is spending in the east.

Read my post again SLOWLY, or get an interpreter.
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Ogalanyachieze: 7:55am On Aug 10, 2020
Goke7:

fine, tell your people to at least get to the level abiola got to

Well my people are no longer intrested. Forget what the elite keep telling you
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by holysina(m): 8:07am On Aug 10, 2020
hollah123:
if u believe Boko haram is truly a war then u are deceiving yourself,that is North's siphon pump.that is their own oil,do u think it's easy to allocate 1 bullion dollar against insurgency n not buy a single weapon?

see ehn,war can't break out u Igbos better learn politics n beat others in d game of politics order than issuing war threats........if in doubt just look at d way the government handled revolution now today n how they did python dance,don't u think they can do more to Boko haram?
they can but they will not cos it's their meal ticket,so bro work for presidency n stop cheap blackmail n threats
my brother this life no ballance, lets be sincere about nigerian politics, even if an igbo man today uses his peronal money and give give free education in all 36 states of the federation he will still not win a presidential election thats the fact, the nigerian state has been programmed that way. if only our govenment knows how to play an all inclusive politics and government, i dont think they will be much noise in nigeria as they will be relative peace, and you know peace breeds progress.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Ogalanyachieze: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2020
Goke7:

and who will stop the yoruba man? igbos? grin una funny die, yorubas were not dashed the presidency, it took the sacrifice of abiola to get it so what are the igbos ready to sacrifice? no free lunch even in freetown bruv. You guys must work and sweat for the presidency which you haven't started except empty boasts and threats
ha truth is now out so you guys sold out abiola? You set him up as bait ? That speaks volumes . Well as for we igbos, we are ready to sacrifice igbo presidency for biafra freedom
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Goke7: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2020
Ogalanyachieze:
ha truth is now out so you guys sold out abiola? You set him up as bait ? That speaks volumes . Well as for we igbos, we are ready to sacrifice igbo presidency for biafra freedom

No, you are confused cos at this juncture, you folks don't know which to go for, biafra or presidency
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Ogalanyachieze: 1:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Goke7:

No, you are confused cos at this juncture, you folks don't know which to go for, biafra or presidency
you are not in position to say that we want. obviously you are the one confused. The people say they want to go and you say no the leaders must say it. Now the leaders are gradually saying it. Senator abaribe once said he will vote for biafra in a referendum. chukwuemeka ezeife has said it and now this nwodo has said it all along they have never been against him as in self determination where they have reservation is his "style". So how else do you want it done

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Ikinternational: 4:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
FrLukas:

Ndiala. APC accountant that knows how much APC is spending in the east.

Read my post again SLOWLY, or get an interpreter.

No you're right mr spokesman. Or you prefer Advisor?
They're spending kobos

I used your own logic n he's asking me to read again as if you're explaining chemistry..smh

Failed analysts are plenty for here. You're on that list mr apc heartbeat.

God forbid I ever let sm animosity make me reason like a goat
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by chrisblack: 3:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Ogalanyachieze:
who amongst all nigerian tribe does all of the above ? Its we igbos that have entered into every community to settle there and live in peace and pay tax. When was the last time you show love to us . Oh god forbid someone makes cattoon of a prophet in denmark an igbo man in nigeria will pay with his life and goods. God forbid someone just says a prophet will marry a beauty queen. Ha an igboman will die for it. And when someone carries out a coup and is from niger delta well thats an igbo coup 3m igbo children will starve and die for it. How does this mean love to you. Since 1999 we have stood in the sun to vote other tribes. But this time we have to turn to engineers and build one useless bridge So we can have a say in our own affairs. Its easy to say but put yourself in our position
of all the top military leaders of northern extraction non was spared. From the west 2 killed. From the east none was killed.the coup was emeka nzeogwu. Funny enough despite fighting against the Nigerian government. He was killed and was buried in Kaduna with full military honour's..tell me who had a heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackaxe And Buccaneer In Ijoko Ogun State Start Running Guys. - PHOTOS / Landing Cost Of Petrol Now N39.17/litre / Housing In Lagos State:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.