Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 (5109 Views)

Sowore: The Revolution They Are Running From Is About To Happen / This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate / Falana Predicts What Will Happen In Atiku’s Court Case Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Arrewa: 5:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
hollah123:
so it was when u lost power that u lost faith in Nigeria,but if u are still in power u will never lose faith in Nigeria?
when it was time for election,Biafra agitation died down cos u believed u have a chance even Nnamdi Kanu instructed u to vote Atiku but when u failed again u embrace Biafra......now it's crystal clear your Biafra is just a blackmail n propaganda tool to get power.

u better learn how to play politics n understand d game

Nobody joined forces to bring Igbos down,Igbos brought themselves down with greed n political myopia...we still remember what happened during the civil war n how Igbos could b dangerous with power....we also saw how u turned GEJ against people that voted him in n make him an Igbo man at d expense of others,we all abandoned u n your sinking ship (GEJ) n we moved to greater things.

Thank God for Nnamdi Kanu,he made us know d mind of Ann Igbo man towards others,now people see d bile in u n it will b very hard to trust a known bile filled man with power....u are d ones that play politics of hate n they are giving it to u back,even GEJ have moved on but y people refused to move on,always insulting d Yorubas n hausas at will.

By 2023,Yorubas will b president with an Hausa VP n a south south senate President n Igbos can continue their wailing
you have said it all... One bottle of of kunun Aya for you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by hollah123: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

Lol, so you take the things that happen in Nigeria on their face value? Ask yourself why Obasanjo and Olu Falae emerged as flag bearers in the two major parties in 1999?

Who sponsored Obasanjo then, a man that just came out of prison?

The military heirachy believed that only a Yoruba president will heal the wounds, following the humiliation and death of Abiola.

Things don't just happen naturally in Nigeria. They're manipulated from behind the scenes.
y not manipulate it to suit u too other than cheap blackmail?

Let me ask u a question,if ekweme n Ogbonnaya onu had won d election then won't we have an Igbo president?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
hollah123:
u have to understand that strength in region matters
1...how many APC governors do u have in Igbo land compared to other regions?
2....how many senators,reps n d likes?
3....What's d general acceptability of APC in the east?the same people who confessed to hate APC with passion,the same people who made Okorocha a devil n ikpeasu a saint.
How many governor's did PDP have in South West to get obasanjo

How many senators them

What was the acceptability then ?

Which state did APC present a better candidate and he didn't win ? I'm abia u ignored the zoning arrangements ... everyone begged u to come save abia ...chose someone from abia south . APC deliberately chose someone from abia central because of their deal with akeazu

Where did u expect to win ? Tell me

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by hollah123: 5:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Igbochief001:

His party forced him to step down ...that's the point ...he was forced to step down ..for zoning ..falae didn't win him in any election

Didn't rochas contest against yaradua ? ..did it change the fact it was zoned to North ?

Igbos are not threatening war ...we are saying if u refused to obey our 1999 agreement we walk out of Nigeria case close . It's simple

If u want war u can then attack us or stop us from leaving
my brother,which 1999 agreement are u talking about?
please tell me what I don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by gwafaeziokwu: 5:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin grin

My stand remain the same. Once Igbo political class gets their pre 1967 acts together then it is game on.

All the old men from other tribes have been doing their own madness since 1970 and the Igbo political class kept a matured cool because we lost the war. It gave way for Igbo marginalisation to be entrenched as a national official status quo.

We have bidded our time, gave room for everyone to have a go, to avoid shouts of "Igbo domination ". Well, it's 50years since the war ended. Nigeria has a choice to make.

As onye Igbo , I sincerely pray for Igbo presidency not to materialise in 2023. So that our political class will run out of claws to hold in their defence of one Nigeria. I want the sense of ethnic patroitism so openly displayed by other so called national leaders but shyly avoided by our own to start manifesting.

Please Nigeria use 2023 to bring back what we lost in 1970!!

Daalu nu! !

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by kollinzgee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
2023 Let the war come quick I am ready to kill and die for the emancipation of our people and our generations to come it will be totally different from 1966 this generation is smarter..
Peace..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by proeast(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2020
hollah123:
y not manipulate it to suit u too other than cheap blackmail?

Let me ask u a question,if ekweme n Ogbonnaya onu had won d election then won't we have an Igbo president?

How could any of them have won when the system was manipulated to make way for a Yoruba president to emerge?

The military heirachy knew that only a Yoruba president could heal the wounds and pacify the Yorubas over the humiliation and death of Abiola who won a free and fair elections but was jailed and killed in prison.

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

Lol, that's what they don't know. Many Nigerians are incapable of critical reasoning.
The country is already in the doldrums and I can tell you for free that Nigeria can never survive a total Igbo move for balkanization.
There won't even be any need to take up arms. To even fight who? The NE is in shambles. The NW is in total disarray. The NC is a killing field and it is fast moving south wards. The economy is in a palous state. Nigeria is already in coma and a serious push by the Igbos will break it up totally.
The Yorubas Will send their forces to kwell biafra grin

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by proeast(m): 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Blackking98:

The Yorubas Will send their forces to kwell biafra grin

Lol, you must be a commedian. Which forces exactly? amotekun grin

7 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by honeyB2018: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
I wonder how someone, with his own opinion, will come on a social media platform like this, make an opinion and claim to be speaking for a whole tribe, I'm amazed.
Whatever the poster have said, is all about his own opinion. He never spoke for the Igbos as a people. Igbos, have prominent and ably qualified men and women in the two major parties, who can contest and win election in a free and fair poll. When the political destiny of the Igbos in 2023 will be decided, I'm too sure, that the poster, will not even for an inch be nearer there. Those who know the game are not keeping quite. So stop creating problems for the Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Blackking98(m): 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

Lol, you must be a commedian. Which forces exactly? amotekun grin
grin the ones using juju to fight herdsmen with machine gun and FG backing grin

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by hollah123: 5:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

How could any of them have won when the system was manipulated to make way for a Yoruba president to emerge?

The military heirachy knew that only a Yoruba president could heal the wounds and pacify the Yorubas over the humiliation and death of Abiola who won a free and fair elections but was jailed and killed in prison.

if I get u right,that means u are gradually applauding the yorubas for playing their game well in 99?don't try to base on on tribal sentiment but strategizing n proper positioning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Oracleforce: 6:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:
Nwodo has said it all, nothing more to add. Igbos have passed the ball and it is now in their court. So, whatever they return is what will decide the way forward.

Igbos have shown more love to Nigeria than any other group but what did we get in return? Hate, envy, jealousy and wickedness. They joined forces with the sole purpose of keeping us down. However, it is no longer business as usual, something will definitely give this time around.

Igbos embraced GEJ, not because he is an Igbo man but simply because he ran an all inclusive government which the Igbos have always asked for, and I don't think that too much. We stood with him through thick and thin, even when facts on ground showed he did more for the North than any other zone.

When the results were being announced, and it became obvious he was going to lose, many places in the East became quiet like a graveyard. I could feel the frustration, anger and sadness in many people. I believe it was at this point that many Igbos joined IPOB because they totally lost faith in Nigeria. Now, imagine what will happen in 2023 if/when the Igbos are sidelined again. I don't need any soothsayer to tell me what is going to happen. That will definitely be the proverbial last straw that will break the camel's back.

What Nwodo said is obviously what is going to happen and that is why IPOB is praying that Igbos should be sidelined so that they can achieve a consensus in the demand for Biafra.

You better start the bulkanization process now....don't wait till 2023...idiot...chest beaters...if your people like, make dem turn the country upside down....your people don't matter at all...those that matters are the Niger-delta people...your lands are full of woes and curses...what do you want to do? You can't blow any pipeline....most of your important people have deserted your cursed land and relocated to Lagos and abroad respectively...
Come and leave the shores of this country and start your own country...idiot...
Nyamiri people cannot reap where they didn't sow...nyamiri people are mostly in PDP...and you know. that if you mobilize people along your party line , you might be victorious...and not what they are claiming now...
Timubu with Bihari saw a lacunar in PDP and they came together to form APC with few members from the then fragemented ANPP and APGA....and their team-up came out to be victorious...then, nyamiri people that don't know how the party was formed later came and is requesting for the presidential position in the party that you didn't form...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Yebosola(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
hollah123:
nothing like do or die about Igbo presidency,it's obvious APC will never field an Igbo man cos we all know majority of Igbos have vowed to die than to have anything doing with APC n I believe APC understands d message, wike stylishly told u few days ago that it's winning formula not zoning formula,that's a subtle reminder that they might not consider zoning.so if the two biggest parties with structures don't field an Igbo man wi
ll heaven fall?

Which Igbos are pulling out of the nation?is it the ones u people claim have bought all the lands in Yoruba land n Hausa land? so which psychological effect are u talking about?
even when u people failed to partake in census Nigeria moved on n they have been running things without u since a long time ago,so what do u think will change now?
There's nothing like pacifying anyone for peace at all cos we have seen your worst during Nnamdi Kanu regime so what else will u do?

so if I get the meaning of pacifying for peace,u mean the Yorubas that brought ACN n those that brought CPC n other parties should leave all they have laboured for so as peace to reign n give it to someone who hates them with passion?

u think APC didn't see what u did to Okorocha?u ignore ikpeasu d most useless governor in Nigeria n u condemn Okorocha just cos he's APC n u want APC ticket for peace to reign?
Thunder fire peace

I wish Igbos will read this without been invective,their people in APC are Efulefus to them, what am yet to understand is this later day love of APC if not for sinister motive,their game plan is to force the two parties to field an igbo candidates and vote in PDP, small sense shared into dozen, una go cry Biafra or death tire.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by loopman: 7:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Be careful what you wish for
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by thunderfirebubu: 7:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
All I see are drunkards everywhere.
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:
Nwodo has said it all, nothing more to add. Igbos have passed the ball and it is now in their court. So, whatever they return is what will decide the way forward.

Igbos have shown more love to Nigeria than any other group but what did we get in return? Hate, envy, jealousy and wickedness. They joined forces with the sole purpose of keeping us down. However, it is no longer business as usual, something will definitely give this time around.

Igbos embraced GEJ, not because he is an Igbo man but simply because he ran an all inclusive government which the Igbos have always asked for, and I don't think that too much. We stood with him through thick and thin, even when facts on ground showed he did more for the North than any other zone.

When the results were being announced, and it became obvious he was going to lose, many places in the East became quiet like a graveyard. I could feel the frustration, anger and sadness in many people. I believe it was at this point that many Igbos joined IPOB because they totally lost faith in Nigeria. Now, imagine what will happen in 2023 if/when the Igbos are sidelined again. I don't need any soothsayer to tell me what is going to happen. That will definitely be the proverbial last straw that will break the camel's back.

What Nwodo said is obviously what is going to happen and that is why IPOB is praying that Igbos should be sidelined so that they can achieve a consensus in the demand for Biafra.
Nwodo is saying what the blind and the deaf already know.

6 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Yebosola(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

90% Of APC members today are all former PDP members apart from few like Tinubu AD etc .. In 2015 igbos refuse to abandoned Jonathan and PDP does not mean we have any stake in PDP .. We hold no big strategic positions in PDP .

In fact the 5 south East state is rule by 3 political parties

Anambra -- APGA
IMO --- APC
EBONYI -- PDP
Abia - PDP
Enugu -- PDP

Imo again? Thought you guys said is Supreme Court governor, aren't u going to Hague to take it back for PDP? Jokers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by proeast(m): 7:18pm On Aug 05, 2020
hollah123:
if I get u right,that means u are gradually applauding the yorubas for playing their game well in 99?don't try to base on on tribal sentiment but strategizing n proper positioning

I don't understand what you mean by Yorubas playing their game well. In 1993, Abiola won an election that was considered to be free and fair, but instead of allowing him to rule, the North used the military to frustrate him. He was eventually killed in prison, same as his wife. That was obviously a bad thing and the North realized that was an injustice. In order to pacify the Yorubas, it was decided that in the best interest of Nigeria, and for peace to reign, the presidency should go to the SW. Is there any special thing the Yorubas did?

They were agrieved and rightly so, and were pacified with Obasanjo presidency.

At the moment, the Igbos are agrieved in Nigeria, and we have every reason to be. Anybody who is not evil-minded knows that too. Had it been the Igbos are a minor group, Nigeria would have got away with it, but we are talking about a major ethnic group here!

Anyone who is observant can clearly see that Nigeria is a very sick country, and it can't survive a major shake-up considering how disorganized it is already. The country is gradually breaking up and injustice against the Igbos is fueling it. The only sensible thing to do now is to look for ways to convince us to stay with Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Yebosola:

Imo again? Thought you guys said is Supreme Court governor, aren't u going to Hague to take it back for PDP? Jokers
So online comments is now the views of Imo people. Have you forgotten that Rochas was among the founding fathers of the APC and Imo state was among the first APC state in Nigeria. Therefore, nature has to take its course with Hope Uzodimma continuing as Governor.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

Let me address your own points respectively

1. Igbos are not threatening anyone, at least we aren't saying we are going to kill anyone or to set Nigeria on fire. Rather, it is a promise. Telling Nigerians that we will chart our own course where we will have our dignity is not a threat. We have the right to self determination.

2. Having a secession clause in the Constitution or not doesn't change anything in the long run. We have the numbers and global spread to bring Nigeria to its knees. At the moment, the percentage of Igbos asking for Biafra is not up 30% yet Nigeria is feeling the pressure, then imagine what will happen when up to 80% of us become passionate about it. Igbos make up the highest number of Nigerians abroad and if they form a critical mass against Nigeria, the result will be devastating on our corporate image. Also, we have influential personalities in strategic places globally that could help us dismantle Nigeria. Nigeria is a very weak country and it would be gone once the US and UN are convinced to break it.
You must be really deluded to believe US and UN would want to break a country like Nigeria. 2023 isn't so far away sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

You must be really deluded to believe US and UN would want to break a country like Nigeria. 2023 isn't so far away sha.
Exactly, 2023 is not far. Everyone should brace themselves for the unknown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

I don't understand what you mean by Yorubas playing their game well. In 1993, Abiola won an election that was considered to be free and fair, but instead of allowing him to rule, the North used the military to frustrate him. He was eventually killed in prison, same as his wife. That was obviously a bad thing and the North realized that was an injustice. In order to pacify the Yorubas, it was decided that in the best interest of Nigeria, and for peace to reign, the presidency should go to the SW. Is there any special thing the Yorubas did?

At the moment, the Igbos are agrieved in Nigeria, and we have every reason to be. Anybody who is not evil-minded knows that too. Had it been the Igbos are a minor group, Nigeria would have got away with it, but we are talking about a major ethnic group here!

Anyone who is observant can clearly see that Nigeria is a very sick country, and it can't survive a major shake-up considering how disorganized it is already. The country is gradually breaking up and injustice against the Igbos is fueling it. The only sensible thing to do now is to look for ways to convince us to stay with Nigeria.
Did you guys vote for the abiola you're even talking about?

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Did you guys vote for the abiola you're even talking about?
Yes, we did. Do you want us to show you the voting maps. Your brothers who asked this question never repeated it again, when we showed them the 1992 results.

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by hollah123: 7:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
proeast:

u are trying to establish the fact that Igbos deserve sympathy right?u stated d Yorubas were given sympathy in 99 n that made an Igbo man to contest against a yoruba man......the Igbos deserve sympathy according to u but that doesn't stop it from being a Yoruba vs Igbo thing like 99 then let the best player win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:31pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
Exactly, 2023 is not far. Everyone should brace themselves for the unknown.
Nothing will happen. You guys should channel your energy towards fighting your party "PDP" for the presidential ticket. Apc's ticket is going to the ACN caucus. The sooner una face your Biafra course in full, the better for your tribe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 05, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Nothing will happen. You guys should channel your energy towards fighting your party "PDP" for the presidential ticket. Apc's ticket is going to the ACN caucus. The sooner una face your Biafra course in full, the better for your tribe.
When did PDP become Igbo party? Igbos have as much right in the APC just as in the PDP! We were among the founders of the APC and will slug it out in the party too. The same way we can’t ask you to focus on Oduduwa republic is the way you have no right to tell us to face Biafra. Each to their own struggle, so far the respect is mutual.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by LukasPodolski: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Efulefus everywhere.
Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
Yes, we did. Do you want us to show you the voting maps. Your brothers who asked this question never repeated it again, when we showed them the 1992 results.
Tofa won in Imo, Enugu and Abia. Abiola only won in Anambra.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/flashback-full-result-controversial-june-12-93-election/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Misterdhee1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
UdechiHD:
When did PDP become Igbo party? Igbos have as much right in the APC just as in the PDP! We were among the founders of the APC and will slug it out in the party too. The same way we can’t ask you to focus on Oduduwa republic is the way you have no right to tell us to face Biafra. Each to their own struggle, so far the respect is mutual.

Stop being clever by half oga. Una comments on apc still full internet. Apc couldn't even get 20% votes in SEast to show how much una hate the party reach. Is okorocha no longer efulefu for supporting apc? Apc is no longer a jihadist party?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 by warripekin(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
I totally stand with igbos on this 2023 issue or let everyman go his way. The Niger delta with what we know , will stand shoulder to shoulder with igbos on this. The new theatre of war will be lagos and Abuja and in gorilla warfare like. Those two cities benefited so much from Niger delta oil wealth and they constitute our common wealth. If the yorubas were placated in 1999 it's time to placate the igbos. The rotation must go round if you like keep throwing tantrums here , it is what it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Amazing Pictures Of Tinubu Flying Aircrafts In Chicago / Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally / There Is No God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.