Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? (8962 Views)

I Lost My Confidence And Feel Rejected Help Me Regain Myself / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by MZrapper(f): 9:46am On Aug 07, 2020
BLUELemon:
hello please check this thread out. I am not a liar

https://www.nairaland.com/6037158/family-grain-quotation
How about you create new monikers for your mom and your siblings so as to get serious with your shameless begging skills? People will take you seriously when they know it's a family business.
Shameless Dingbats.

3 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2020
MZrapper:

How about your create new monikers for your mom and your siblings so as to get serious with your shameless begging skills? People will take you seriously when they know it's a family business.
Shameless Dingbats.
thank you but I think it's best I maintain this my Moniker so that people can dig through my past post.
Thank you once again smiley
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:31am On Aug 07, 2020
BLUELemon:
. What moral grounds do you have to judge me?. Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently.

You are worse than a begger sef . Naa low self-esteem dey worry you and why you couldn't use your pictures at dp

Your account was registered: March 25, 2019
and you have 5269 posts. Exactly what an unemployed male could only achieve trying to set up a female profile. Nigga get back to the betting thread and stop stalking me all over Nairaland.

Ps this won't be my last reply to you if you continue with you foolery angry
Seems you actually lack English comprehension but I don't blame you. Your desperation has clouded your reasoning. If all you quoted is a succinct begging avenue then perhaps I know not what begging means.

Unemployed? Why don't u reason self employed? You people have been caged to think those with free time got nothing going for them. Abi u think say na everybody dey wake up by 4am to rush go work in order to beat Lagos traffic? Better never assume on what u know nothing about.

On a side note, I genuinely hope someone comes to ur business aid.

P.s I see no correlation between putting a cute pic on my dp and low self esteem.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:32am On Aug 07, 2020
BLUELemon:
thank you but I think it's best I maintain this my Moniker so that people can dig through my past post.
Thank you once again smiley
Chai! See yiur life for outside!
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Scam dey pay for here ooh. Me I dey perfect my own plan.

4 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by josh123(m): 8:10am On Sep 13, 2020
Suzyib:
I had an accident last two months ago
This is what is left of me. I miss nl.

Please I didn't open this to scam anyone
Life is boring sitting in one place every day of my life.
That is why I am here.
I know I need money but to avoid calling me names am not begging please.
If you don't know what am feeling now you can use any video call to call me.
Thank you
If you wish to visit me you are welcome
Please people below calling me names you are hurting me. Please if you do send any thing and you're not happy please indicate let me return it thanks
hi how is your health hope u are okay now

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Goes Naked On Camera For A Birthday Shoot (pictures) / My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected / Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.