Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? (8960 Views)

I Lost My Confidence And Feel Rejected Help Me Regain Myself / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by churchkilo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oh my God, this need urgent medical attention. Is there any way this can be confirmed and Mod is there anyway you can push this to front page. I mean Nigerians shouldn't suffer and die in silence like this nah. Haba
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by churchkilo(m): 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Suzyib:
mom late I and dad had the accident
please which state are u residing in
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by reservd(m): 10:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
God please do something new in their lives, please make her smile and her family smile again
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nairalandmonika: 10:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
fineboynl:
what is this? this one is serious oh. you mean. your dad with this kind face is in a traditional medicine place?
Most Nigerians are like this o, they will tell u they prefer traditional or hospital.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nairalandmonika: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
rasheedatt:
we are not all as stupid and as stupid as you are move away broke boy. Real men don't care to ask before they help I pity her though don't mention me again I won't reply.
U are being unreasonable now, this is not an issue of real men or broke boys, anyone seeing such situation will be concern wether the person is rich or broke. He only gave a suggestion that she should drop her phone number so people can contact her to authenticate her story b4 helping her. It's a good suggestion.

You are just being unreasonable for no reason.

9 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nigerianization(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Suzyib:
we can't afford hospital anymore but I can't beg nairaland they will call me Scammer

You won't die either..

Please drop your account details here and let those who are led send you help
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nigerianization(m): 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2020
Suzyib:
Ok tnk u 3141333024 Ibrahim Husseina first bank account I lost my phone and simcard I can't receive alerts please if you do notify me please

OK seen
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nicepoker(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
lala. let's do something. send a NL representative there to confirm things. Then we can assist from there.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by BoboKush(m): 10:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
Stay strong we miss you too... Just stay strong for us.... We need you to be back on your feet with you doing before and after while we struggle for FTC.... Believe it you will be fine
Give it time

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Alhajiemeritus: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
rasheedatt:
will you stop this rubbish if you can't help her? Someone is in pain there where is conscience?
what rubbish did he do?

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Alhajiemeritus: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
You might have to drop your phone number and location, Muslims in your area might seek you out and take charge of your care.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by purples25(f): 12:27am On Aug 06, 2020
You will get back to normal by God's grace. Everything will be fine.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Georgekyrian(m): 12:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
we can't afford hospital anymore but I can't beg nairaland they will call me Scammer

Please you said you're a Nairalander before, kindly update for help with your main account, no one will call you scammer then. Is accident not your fault. Thanks God for keeping you and popsy. You guys will be good my dear
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by VickyRotex(f): 2:14am On Aug 06, 2020
OP, I'm so sorry about this. (if true)

You and your dad will recover, don't lose hope about that.

You'll be fine by God's grace. And God will give you beauty for ashes, the oil of gladness, and a garment of praise instead of the spirit of despair.

Keep the Faith alive.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by VickyRotex(f): 2:17am On Aug 06, 2020
Btw, does @TEHN still help people?

Mynd44, Dominique, OAM4J, Jaybee: is e-helpers network still functioning?

If so, please let's have the team confirm this and arrange for the necessary contributions/assistance.

Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by ProtectMyMoney: 2:41am On Aug 06, 2020
VickyRotex:
Btw, does @TEHN still help people?

Mynd44, Dominique, OAM4J, Jaybee: is e-helpers network still functioning?

If so, please let's have the team confirm this and arrange for the necessary contributions/assistance.

Thanks.

The OP is a new Nairaland account.

Live Video Call Verification should be utilized to confirm claims.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by falcon01: 2:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
it ok plz
hey can you send another picture of that leg?
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Idonije8(m): 3:17am On Aug 06, 2020
Sent!! Not much
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by VickyRotex(f): 3:21am On Aug 06, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

The OP is a new Nairaland account.

Live Video Call Verification should be utilized to confirm claims.

Right. I read that.

I agree. That's why I added the e-helpers network. In the past that's one of the things they do/still do. (Verifying that it's legit and organizing donations)
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Silasloaded(m): 4:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Sorry my dear sister, cause Once there is life there lies an ocean of hopes ahead.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2020
falcon01:
ok
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 6:29am On Aug 06, 2020
churchkilo:
Oh my God, this need urgent medical attention. Is there any way this can be confirmed and Mod is there anyway you can push this to front page. I mean Nigerians shouldn't suffer and die in silence like this nah. Haba
email me if you need more confirmation dear
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 6:40am On Aug 06, 2020
falcon01:
it is very dark here I will send you more tomorrow and you can reach me on video

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Idonije8:
Sent!! Not much
thank you dear once am fine I will try and visit the next NL get together we will see their tnk u
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Itohanmiwa: 7:22am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
it is very dark here I will send you more tomorrow and you can reach me on video

@OP. In as much as I sympathize with you, this your story don dey get "k" leg. Hope your not trying to pull the wool over our eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 7:27am On Aug 06, 2020
You are fine, just a little more time
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Aye le o undecided
Sorry sis
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by femi4: 7:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
I need prayers
Time registered: August 05, 2020

Next thing , you ll drop your account no

You can do better than this

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by michlins(m): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2020
If it's any consolation, I spent two years on a hospital bed and now I can walk but not long distance though. You will heal. The human body is amazing
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 7:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Suzyib:
I had an accident last two months ago
This is what is left of me. I miss nl.
Fake fake fake fake fake fake fake

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Suzyib(f): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2020
Itohanmiwa:

@OP. In as much as I sympathize with you, this your story don dey get "k" leg. Hope your not trying to pull the wool over our eyes?
please video call I don't want to say more.
I am not asking for money tnx please don't add pain to my pain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COMPLICATED!!! My Girlfriend (future Wife) Is A Frigid & Pregnant For Another. / Guys, Can You Marry A Taller Woman? / 11 Serious Facts You Must Know Before You Marry An Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.