Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? (8965 Views)

I Lost My Confidence And Feel Rejected Help Me Regain Myself / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) / Jude: The Worst Decision I Ever Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 7:17pm On Aug 06, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
come again ? I am not you o make you no provoke me more than that Scammer did o
Bwahhaha shebi now you've agreed he's a scammer, when bosses speak una go doubt now maga don pay.
I said your photos have [img] meaning they were taken from your camera, I know you used to camera apps but they look genuine. This particular guy used Facebook photos and the photos aren't even on the net, meaning the photos might be from 2010
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 7:21pm On Aug 06, 2020
Twinkletwin17:
I apologize for those that I insulted trying to defend the Scammer o I sent 2k from my last 3k thing I the help the real person fa
You suppose quote me directly to apologise, next time when I speak you shut up and listen grin
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by MZrapper(f): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ahumanbeing:

You suppose quote me directly to apologise, next time when I speak you shut up and listen grin
Tell him to show proof of the 2k he sent and I swear before man and God I will send him 10k.
He is the one behind all the monikers.

4 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
MZrapper:

Tell him to show proof of the 2k he sent and I swear before man and God I will send him 10k.
This repetition is becoming so bleh! undecided undecided It's obvious he can't show the proof, use the 10k for other things.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Alhajiemeritus: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
ALCOHOLKILLS:

I almost send this scammer money oooooo sad shocked shocked
Thank God You didn't.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
MZrapper:
Suzyib AKA Mxpinky never runs out of sob stories.
https://www.nairaland.com/5835509/closed

I like you, you sabi investigate ooooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by VickyRotex(f): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
Correct!!! cheesy Just as I thought/expected. Came to check for update, and voila!

Didn't even spare the time to read through yesterday and now I see a lot has happened. I dropped prayers and added TEHN folks, because I've learnt my lesson on this NL that even if it's Seun that shares a post of someone in need, after my prayer for the person, if its not confirmed or verified I wont send kobo. I wee just keep praying for the person noni. grin cry

The last time Seun shared a similar post and some of us sent money without confirming, it turned out to be a scam too. angry

Btw, some of these scammers have (with the aid of mods) gotten their account numbers removed or deleted so a search wont return anything. I'm glad there was a trail for this one.

Mods, this thread should not be deleted as the evidence needs to be kept.

Eni bibiru ti ba eni rere je.

You lot are the reason why legit folks dont get help on this platform.

Jeremiah 17 vs 11
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end they will prove to be fools.

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by OiOi: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ca3ssper:
Oga no be by force to donate if you can’t help her or if you feel she’s a scammer why don’t just look away ..All this poverty mentality won’t take you anywhere
Account opened July 04 2020 angry we Know who you Are

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by OiOi: 9:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
LiquidMerc:
this your account is going to be flagged for fraud. Trust me you will pay for this..
baba go to your bank and report her account for fraud. Tell them you payed for something and she didn't deliver... Go and report the owner of the account for conspiracy to commit fraud
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
VickyRotex:
Correct!!! cheesy Just as I thought/expected. Came to check for update, and voila!

Didn't even spare the time to read through yesterday and now I see a lot has happened. I dropped prayers and added TEHN folks, because I've learnt my lesson on this NL that even if it's Seun that shares a post of someone in need, after my prayer for the person, if its not confirmed or verified I wont send kobo. I wee just keep praying for the person noni. grin cry

The last time Seun shared a similar post and some of us sent money without confirming, it turned out to be a scam too. angry

Btw, some of these scammers have (with the aid of mods) gotten their account numbers removed or deleted so a search wont return anything. I'm glad there was a trail for this one.

Mods, this thread should not be deleted as the evidence needs to be kept.

Eni bibiru ti ba eni rere je.

You lot are the reason why legit folks dont get help on this platform.

Jeremiah 17 vs 11
Like a partridge that hatches eggs it did not lay are those who gain riches by unjust means. When their lives are half gone, their riches will desert them, and in the end they will prove to be fools.
Whenever you see any sob story, and then they threaten to invoke curses on themselves that's a red flag.Very easy to identify
An account opened yesterday, already dropping comments like kilode with 2 or 3 other alternates trying to hard to validate the scammer. People are just heartless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by VickyRotex(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Whenever you see any sob story, and then they threaten to invoke curses on themselves that's a red flag.Very easy to identify
An account opened yesterday, already dropping comments like kilode with 2 or 3 other alternates trying to hard to validate the scammer. People are just heartless.

You've just nailed it! Exactly! I didn't even have the time to read through the pages yesterday I only read a comment above mine asking her to give a link to her previous account. Reading through now I realized the scammer had posted fake images. I bet he/she didn't know that the leg image would appear with such low resolution. Different from the other fake ones initially posted.

I can't even read through all the pages. You kept yelling everyone should call you, yet you weren't available or picking anyone's call. Yet no one could confirm here with new screenshots that they spoke with the OP. It's just pathetic how these people go on to curse themselves.

I've learnt my lesson in the past. There are still legit people that need help, but these people just make it harder everyday. Oh well!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
uboma:

Lol.

Same here Bro.

I bumped onto this thread late last night, read up to the third page. Only to find out this afternoon that it was all a scam after all.
big bro please bump into my thread too please. It's about starting a business. Thanks
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
MZrapper:

I know you aren't broke yet you scam and beg for a living. Show proof of the transaction and get free 10k.
please support my business with the 10k please. I am trying to raise funds. Please check my threads
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Squillaci:

They banned you for 10 years.
That means you be scammer na.
You sef dey grin grin make I no talk
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
VickyRotex:

You've just nailed it! Exactly! I didn't even have the time to read through the pages yesterday I only read a comment above mine asking her to give a link to her previous account. Reading through now I realized the scammer had posted fake images. I bet he/she didn't know that the leg image would appear with such low resolution. Different from the other fake ones initially posted.

I can't even read through all the pages. You kept yelling everyone should call you, yet you weren't available or picking anyone's call. Yet no one could confirm here with new screenshots that they spoke with the OP. It's just pathetic how these people go on to curse themselves.

I've learnt my lesson in the past. there are still legit people that need help, but these people just make it harder everyday. Oh well!
Lol, it's an industry to them. They simply don't care. smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Fake as my last bitch phony ass; Liquidmerc, MZrapper, Ahumanbeing... Y'all did a great job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by churchkilo(m): 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wow and I was even calling for us to help her, hisses. thank God I had to wait for verification before any further action

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:19am On Aug 07, 2020
BLUELemon:
please support my business with the 10k please. I am trying to raise funds. Please check my threads
Chai you can do bambiyala like say tomorrow no dey. You've lost any sense of dignity or shame so I dey waste my time. To think you had the audacity to call me a beggar... Height of ridiculousness

2 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:21am On Aug 07, 2020
All these silly scammers blocking way for genuine people.

Na because the picture carry fine girl in distress na... We know men lose their sense when they see fine girls. undecided
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ishilove: 2:33am On Aug 07, 2020
Me, I have kuku given up on Nairaland e-begging. I'd rather give to the ones around me whose condition is plain to the eye than all these criminals spamming the forum with sob stories and account numbers.

4 Likes

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 5:58am On Aug 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Chai you can do bambiyala like say tomorrow no dey. You've lost any sense of dignity or shame so I dey waste my time. To think you had the audacity to call me a beggar... Height of ridiculousness
post 12:19 am ...middle of the night grin so you couldn't sleep because of ? You have a crush on me or something??
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 6:02am On Aug 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
. What moral grounds do you have to judge me?. Sinners judging sinners for sinning differently.

You are worse than a begger sef . Naa low self-esteem dey worry you and why you couldn't use your pictures at dp

Your account was registered: March 25, 2019
and you have 5269 posts. Exactly what an unemployed male could only achieve trying to set up a female profile. Nigga get back to the betting thread and stop stalking me all over Nairaland.

Ps this won't be my last reply to you if you continue with you foolery angry

1 Like

Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by donbrowser(m): 6:26am On Aug 07, 2020
Henrymorre:
she is not online since yesterday
That's why I said it's a scam. She thought no one will bother to call since she already stated it herself.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Ahumanbeing: 6:35am On Aug 07, 2020
MZrapper:

Lol I think i should join the DSS or Interpol grin but that'd be after grad, rn I need a student job
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:22am On Aug 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Me, I have kuku given up on Nairaland e-begging. I'd rather give to the ones around me whose condition is plain to the eye than all these criminals spamming the forum with sob stories and account numbers.
.....Same here.When I joined this forum,I did help some people thinking they were genuine.

Not anymore.
Re: Will I Ever Regain Myself Again? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 07, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Same here.When I joined this forum,I did help some people thinking they were genuine.

Not anymore.
hello please check this thread out. I am not a liar

https://www.nairaland.com/6037158/family-grain-quotation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have A UTI, Unitary Tract Infection. Please Help!!! / Lady Goes Naked On Camera For A Birthday Shoot (pictures) / Its Hard Being A Woman In A Man's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.