Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. (10369 Views)

Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / My Funny Experience Of How This Lady Tried To Force Herself On Me. (PHOTO) / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
This fine lady I have been friends with for a while now but I did not plan to ask her out, I friend zoned her instead. I gave her a lift back from work an hour ago, she stopped at my place. From child’s play we entered rough play and landed on the bed. Immediately I wore condom she stopped me and asked me this question;

“after having sex, are we now dating? I don’t have a boyfriend and you don’t have girlfriend, so?”

I told her “nooo, dating ke, them send you?, madam wear your paaiinnt and come and go”

Some women are very cunning. They know foolish men will say yes just to get that few minutes homping. I don’t fall for that shit

I just saw her to my gate. She wasted my durex condom angry

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Adasun(m): 5:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lols

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Roundpeg: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Carchoice:
She wasted my durex condom angry

keep it, and store in a cool dry place for the next upcoming Event cool

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by UDUJ(m): 5:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Nice one. Better to let them know before anything that it's just a fling. To avoid stories that touch like that one on front page yesterday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Seems you're just doing this for the first time. You sound like you never did this before.
Just one of the irrelevant shiits hoes babble when they're in the mood and you're about to get to business but she wants to buy more time not to make it look too easy an entry.
Like say many guys never bleeped her before today, if what she said is right, she would have been married to one of them and not single.

I remember those days in Uni, how a hoe held a friend to my friend at ransom with this same kind of babblings. They would be inside just beating around the bush, but if he wanted to go in, she would say this same shiit and the JJC guy would stop because he took the words of a bitch serious.
Later when this girl realized that nigga was a simp, na so she find Chris, a guy that can shack her mercilessly. Chris dey give her like doctor's prescription, II-II-II, two for morning, two for afternoon, two for night. Chris mined all her mineral resources, graduated in peace and dropped her for the next customer.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by DaddyRochie1642: 7:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
light099:
Seems you're just doing this for the first time. You sound like you never did this before.
Just one of the irrelevant shiits hoes babble when they're in the mood and you're about to get to business but she wants to buy more time not to make it look too easy an entry.
Like say many guys never bleeped her before today, if what she said is right, she would have been married to one of them and not single.

I remember those days in Uni, how a hoe held a friend to my friend at ransom with this same kind of babblings. They would be inside just beating around the bush, but if he wanted to go in, she would say this same shiit and the JJC guy would stop because he took the words of a bitch serious.
Later when this girl realized that nigga was a simp, na so she find Chris, a guy that can shack her mercilessly. Chris dey give her like doctors prescription, II-II-II, two for morning, two for afternoon, two for night. Chris mined all her mineral resources, graduated in peace and dropped her for the next customer.

That Chris Is a Legend Sir,

#Respect to Chris grin grin

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

That Chris Is a Legend Sir,

#Respect to Chris grin grin
Wait na man you be abi woman

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by 444crop: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmmmmm thank god say u never slide enter before u give her that response......

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by khingTony(m): 7:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
smiley

You are smart

If you agreed to date her guess what will happen...

Next week, Her phone will develop problems, Her House Rent will get expired, She will be stranded in one unknown Place and will ask you to send her transport money.

But if that you f!cked her before giving her that response, tomorrow you'll see your pictures all over twitter, and you'll be tagged a rapist

Again, you're smart smiley

24 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by IDeyFlogAllah(m): 7:43pm On Aug 05, 2020

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Uniquekriss(m): 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Carchoice:
This fine lady I have been friends with for a while now but I did not plan to ask her out, I friend zoned her instead. I gave her a lift back from work an hour ago, she stopped at my place. From child’s play we entered rough play and landed on the bed. Immediately I wore condom she stopped me and asked me this question;

“after having sex, are we now dating? I don’t have a boyfriend and you don’t have girlfriend, so?”

I told her “nooo, dating ke, them send you?, madam wear your paaiinnt and come and go”

Some women are very cunning. They know foolish men will say yes just to get that few minutes homping. I don’t fall for that shit

you are a man. Chill, the babe would still come for the banging, this time around with clear motives---fun/pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by robinso01(m): 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Roll it ,keep it, and store in a cool dry place for the next upcoming Event cool

I hail you ooo, event planner, ceremony organizer, master of entertainment.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
robinso01:

I hail you ooo, event planner, ceremony organizer, master of entertainment.
You already know robinso1 cool

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by robinso01(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You already know robinso1 cool
I doff my cap

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Vulcanheph(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Guy you don fall my hand..... You would have said yes and After knackin you would have avoided her for like a week and when she finally sees you, you would have told her that you have a lot going on at the moment so you are not ready for a relationship, she would have raved and cursed but at the end She will calm down....simple.

6 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Liposure: 10:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
When it comes to flings. Sex and relationship dont mix like two dicks. Ladies take note
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by paulolee(m): 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
guy u never ready to brana...na jus to promise bea say she go be your girlfriend naim you they chicken out and waste that c.d and the nunu..
guy u no try o.. whey guys for street to promise to marry bea, promise to buy them phone and even promise to do blood oat after the banging but after the show matter don change..
ur mistake was that you dnt kno dt as soon as you are done with that straffing, na you get upper hand to decide things because a nunu thats digged cant be undigged and besides na she go even enjoy the straffing pas o...guy u dull abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Prof0fficial: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
women need a manipulator, hard and difficult guys...
brother is still driving with letter "L"

6 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Prof0fficial: 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
women need a manipulator, hard and difficult guys...
brother is still driving with letter "L"

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
Carchoice:

You are not a real man, you fall our hands ,
On behalf of real men of Nairaland, we hereby donate you to sambisa republic angry grin grin

6 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by GeneralKoko(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Guy you don fall my hand..... You would have said yes and After knackin you would have avoided her for like a week and when she finally sees you, you would have told her that you have a lot going on at the moment so you are not ready for a relationship, she would have raved and cursed but at the end She will calm down....simple.

Because you'll sell your soul for pussy
#Spits

8 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by freshkpomo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
Verdict: That moment when you be wan do hit and run, not knowing she had a pen and a note book to copy your plate number..

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
444crop:
Hmmmmmm thank god say u never slide enter before u give her that response......
Even if he slide enter nko shior
The scene that happened there is like writing with a pencil you can write down something and still erase it
You can say something and you will still unsay it witness no dey nw grin
Shey na today we dey fûck girl wey be say we no go give her face again,so tell me person wey you no give a fvck about her again na she self go shift
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sofistcatdmoron:

You are not a real man, you fall our hands ,
On behalf of real men of Nairaland, we hereby donate you to sambisa republic angry grin grin
He should be banished from our land
Niggar just gave a Clear meaning of what the yourubas call dèdèrin
What a waste of good p***y cool

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by ednut1(m): 12:47am On Aug 06, 2020
You and your fake ass stories

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by DaddyRochie1642: 12:47am On Aug 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Wait na man you be abi woman

grin grin
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by myles16(m): 1:14am On Aug 06, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Abeg o!!! this advice no be am, you want make him name comot for Forbes top 100 sexual offenders of 2020 list abi

Izu didn't do half of this, OP you're doing well
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by falcon01: 2:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:

A simple Yes would have done the trick. Is she not the one that will tire?

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by dingbang(m): 5:29am On Aug 06, 2020
You did well
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by femi4: 6:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:

Next time, you ll finish first before giving her answer

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:18am On Aug 06, 2020
myles16:

Abeg o!!! this advice no be am, you want make him name comot for Forbes top 100 sexual offenders of 2020 list abi

Izu didn't do half of this, OP you're doing well

No evidence bro.
1. Him use condom so no semen to prove he raped her.
2. If she used d shape of his dick as prove, he can counter her by saying she came into his room unannounced, met him naked. Shikenan...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

So Much Fuss About Nothing / "If You've Got Big Bums, Flaunt It!" - Ebony Stripper Flashes Nudes! / Dating Married Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.