Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. (10364 Views)

Share The Most Shocking Lie A Lady Tried To Use Get Money Of You. / My Funny Experience Of How This Lady Tried To Force Herself On Me. (PHOTO) / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nicepoker(m): 7:20am On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:
This fine lady I have been friends with for a while now but I did not plan to ask her out, I friend zoned her instead. I gave her a lift back from work an hour ago, she stopped at my place. From child’s play we entered rough play and landed on the bed. Immediately I wore condom she stopped me and asked me this question;

“after having sex, are we now dating? I don’t have a boyfriend and you don’t have girlfriend, so?”

I told her “nooo, dating ke, them send you?, madam wear your paaiinnt and come and go”

Some women are very cunning. They know foolish men will say yes just to get that few minutes homping. I don’t fall for that shit

I just saw her to my gate. She wasted my durex condom angry

Soak it inside vegetable oil and re use.
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by DonBenny77(m): 8:00am On Aug 06, 2020
The babe is smarter than the nigga. grin
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 06, 2020
U be Mumu op...
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by donbrowser(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2020
khingTony:
smiley

You are smart

If you agreed to date her guess what will happen...

Next week, Her phone will develop problems, Her House Rent will get expired, She will be stranded in one unknown Place and will ask you to send her transport money.

But if that you f!cked her before giving her that response, tomorrow you'll see your pictures all over twitter, and you'll be tagged a rapist

Again, you're smart smiley
You are wrong bro. She's just trying not to look cheap. There are girls like that.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by donbrowser(m): 8:19am On Aug 06, 2020
DonBenny77:
The babe is smarter than the nigga. grin
I swear...
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by bigpicture001: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2020
OP b forming scarce commodity because you have a good job and a car.....

Later you will come to nairaland and be seeking...

Sh must be tall, Good fearing, hardworking 5"6 at least, Christian etc....

You dnt know little beginning leads to greater thing, be looking for miss sophisticated......
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by ZACHIE: 8:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Liar.
When did the dick become so tame and disciplined?
Eleribu storyteller
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Obierika(m): 9:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:
This fine lady I have been friends with for a while now but I did not plan to ask her out, I friend zoned her instead. I gave her a lift back from work an hour ago, she stopped at my place. From child’s play we entered rough play and landed on the bed. Immediately I wore condom she stopped me and asked me this question;

“after having sex, are we now dating? I don’t have a boyfriend and you don’t have girlfriend, so?”

I told her “nooo, dating ke, them send you?, madam wear your paaiinnt and come and go”

Some women are very cunning. They know foolish men will say yes just to get that few minutes homping. I don’t fall for that shit

I salute your willpower!
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 9:26am On Aug 06, 2020
light099:
Seems you're just doing this for the first time. You sound like you never did this before.
Just one of the irrelevant shiits hoes babble when they're in the mood and you're about to get to business but she wants to buy more time not to make it look too easy an entry.
Like say many guys never bleeped her before today, if what she said is right, she would have been married to one of them and not single.

I remember those days in Uni, how a hoe held a friend to my friend at ransom with this same kind of babblings. They would be inside just beating around the bush, but if he wanted to go in, she would say this same shiit and the JJC guy would stop because he took the words of a bitch serious.
Later when this girl realized that nigga was a simp, na so she find Chris, a guy that can shack her mercilessly. Chris dey give her like doctor's prescription, II-II-II, two for morning, two for afternoon, two for night. Chris mined all her mineral resources, graduated in peace and dropped her for the next customer.
Chris is a real niggarr
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2020
ZACHIE:
Liar.
Eleribu storyteller
walai! Not everything is the truth, you can't have an erection, put on a CD and then just discharge the gal like Dat
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 06, 2020
ZACHIE:
Liar.
Eleribu storyteller
grin you are dog!!!

Am not like you
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Mrlucky81(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2020
light099:
Seems you're just doing this for the first time. You sound like you never did this before.
Just one of the irrelevant shiits hoes babble when they're in the mood and you're about to get to business but she wants to buy more time not to make it look too easy an entry.
Like say many guys never bleeped her before today, if what she said is right, she would have been married to one of them and not single.

I remember those days in Uni, how a hoe held a friend to my friend at ransom with this same kind of babblings. They would be inside just beating around the bush, but if he wanted to go in, she would say this same shiit and the JJC guy would stop because he took the words of a bitch serious.
Later when this girl realized that nigga was a simp, na so she find Chris, a guy that can shack her mercilessly. Chris dey give her like doctor's prescription, II-II-II, two for morning, two for afternoon, two for night. Chris mined all her mineral resources, graduated in peace and dropped her for the next customer.

#Chris_We_Hail_Thee
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by padi94(m): 11:09am On Aug 06, 2020
Wow... Girls are smart
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by drnoel: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2020
light099:

Lol, I believe that Chris wasted him time not hers. If she is married now, she may be an asset to her husband.
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by drnoel: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2020
paulolee:
guy u never ready to brana...na jus to promise bea say she go be your girlfriend naim you they chicken out and waste that c.d and the nunu..
guy u no try o.. whey guys for street to promise to marry bea, promise to buy them phone and even promise to do blood oat after the banging but after the show matter don change..
ur mistake was that you dnt kno dt as soon as you are done with that straffing, na you get upper hand to decide things because a nunu thats digged cant be undigged and besides na she go even enjoy the straffing pas o...guy u dull abeg

All u guys that commented are JJC. I haven't seen such ignorance in a long time, tufiakwa!!
The guy acted ok, based on his mindset at that period of time, nobody should tell him otherwise. I respect the OPs actions. I had a friend of mine once give up sure smarch of one lazy chick like that he met at a registration centre. He helped her start and complete her runs with little or no money for sorting. She was so grateful she dropped pussy after they had kissed and done the other everys. I heard the lady lay in her birthday suit, legs wide apart and my guy had inserted CD was ready to plough when she started telling him about the guy that wanted to marry her. How the guy trained her in school till she graduated and all those things. My guy said he went flat and removed the CD. Then started asking her what she is doing at his place naked with him with her legs open when she is betrothed to someone else? He discharged her thereafter.
The reason for the epistle above is not to condemn anyone but to stress that point. The OP did good given the circumstances.
Ofcos not everyone would have the self control to stop so we should rather congratulate the OP for such control. E no easy.
Regardless of if a guy is not ur pal or u don't know the guy, we guys should endeavour to be our brothers keepers.
Now back to the OP and his story which though involves another situation entirely from the one I mentioned. In my days, I wouldn't have answered that question but rather asked her what she thought while keeping her distracted with my hands, fingers and kisses (I don't need to tell readers who know what I mean). Before she knows what's up, u done cross the canal, enter hell begin smarch. Ofcos she will ask u the same question after the act so be ready for the same question. Difference is, answering that question before the act goes without say that no pussy for u, but answering it after u have collected is another matter entirely. Then u can stear the yearns to friends with benefits. Catch there is that u need to smarch her wells or else even friends with benefits will elude u. For naija women once u done smarch, she will just say "after all he done get wetin in want", then u keep smarching. End of story!

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by ashawopikin(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2020
light099:

Chris my guy
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by ashawopikin(m): 11:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Vulcanheph:
Guy you don fall my hand..... You would have said yes and After knackin you would have avoided her for like a week and when she finally sees you, you would have told her that you have a lot going on at the moment so you are not ready for a relationship, she would have raved and cursed but at the end She will calm down....simple.
you are right, seems the girl knew exactly what she was doing
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by CheedyJ(m): 11:50am On Aug 06, 2020
No apologies but you’re a big fat foool
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2020
Ahmed0336:

No evidence bro.
1. Him use condom so no semen to prove he raped her.
2. If she used d shape of his dick as prove, he can counter her by saying she came into his room unannounced, met him naked. Shikenan...

You sound like a rapist!!
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 06, 2020
CheedyJ:
No apologies but you’re a big fat foool
go and hit your head on the wall. Na toto go kill you. I’m not sex starved
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by CheedyJ(m): 12:06pm On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:
Before Toto kills me I still gaz tell u say u be big fooool
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by IdrisE(m): 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2020
Guy you sure say you see am off!
Beside how much is Durex self, where you de complain.

But mennn! If you did this, you try o, cause me i for give am fake promise just to fu'k her
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:

Kudos bro...you’re intelligent. Leave the stupid boys to wallow in their foolishness.
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by HomerTimpson: 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

That Chris Is a Legend Sir,

#Respect to Chris grin grin
nah! It happened to most cool guys especially if you handsome between,but a good guy will endure been gifted a simp
Re: See What This Lady Tried To Do To Me Because Of Sex. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Carchoice:

Same girl some boys go they toast for 1 year Dem non go see bra strap, brothers go hustle oooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Married Women / If You Were To Date A Celebrity Who Would It Be? / Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.