Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever (857 Views)

The Journey Of A Monk / Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? / Can You Stay A Month Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Meedon: 6:24pm On Aug 05, 2020

Do you wanna know.

Then drop yha comment.

Writing......
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by MegaPlayBoy: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
Ok

Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by illicit(m): 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2020
u shd av just donate ur prick to those who need it

1 Like

Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Meedon: 9:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
illicit:

Look at stew
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Nyamuriflathead: 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
illicit:

It is his personal choice. How is that your business.. Sex and Women are overrated and not everyone prioritizes them.
The penis serve dual purpose.. should we also castrate Rev Fr's Simply because dey chose to be Monks ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by illicit(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

It is his personal choice. How is that your business.. Sex and Women are overrated and not everyone prioritizes them.
The penis serve dual purpose.. should we also castrate Rev Fr's Simply because dey chose to be Monks ?

yes
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Meedon: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Thank you bro.

What I understand about the society is that, when you don't play along to their tune they will see you as being foolish even the clergy and all the motivational speakers.

But one thing people should understand is that they is a reason behind any decision.
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Meedon: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2020
illicit:

yes

You're a slave to sex.
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by illicit(m): 10:02pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

You're a slave to sex.
I am the Master
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Nyamuriflathead: 10:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
illicit:

yes

Lol... Funny
Las las na one dick u go fit take lash woman oga. Use your dick and forget about wetin the next nigga one us e own do
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
Meedon:

You're a slave to sex.

You're a slave to celibacy
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Meedon: 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:

You're a slave to celibacy

Mind your business.

No body called you here.
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Adamawa222: 12:32am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

[/s]
Re: Why I Decided To Stay A Monk Forever by Adamawa222: 12:44am On Aug 09, 2020
[s]
Nyamuriflathead:

Lol... Funny
Las las na one dick u go fit take lash woman oga. Use your dick and forget about wetin the next nigga one us e own do
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

She's My Madam A Romantic Love Story / Policewoman Kills Husband, Daughter And Her Self / What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.