Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation? (856 Views)

What Will You Do In This Situation / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) / Dear Female Nairalanders What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation? by Vivien458(f): 11:01am On May 17, 2021
So you go to a club, then you met one of your friends at the club, who happens to come with a girl he said was his cousin. Then the girl was starring and admiring you and took a picture of you, you wanted to get her contact and take the picture, but the brother blocked in. Later you where about to go, only to see her outside, then you took the opportunity and asked for her number and she called it out instantly. You where too high to call that night, so you called her in the morning, and told her it was you. She told you she was traveling and expecting a call and she will call you back or flash you. In the next 3 minutes the cousin brother called you, and warned you to stay off her cousin sister and never to call her line again. You as a man, flared and gave the guy your own serious warning.

Now let's assume you like this girl ofcourse, what is the best logical thing to do?

What will you do?, Do you think the brother is having affair with the sister?

Should you as the man call the girl back or let her go. Know that the brother is just a friend from work only.

Should you chat her on WhatsApp and ask why she gave the brother your number?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 11:03am On May 17, 2021
Respect the Bro-code bruh. Walk tf away
E get reason!

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by EasternActivist: 11:08am On May 17, 2021
Let her go. E get why.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by chatinent: 11:12am On May 17, 2021
No bi only number the guy collect?

Free the local goldfish of a sister ojare.

Dolphins don finish for lagoon?

How do you guys even do this!

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by pansophist(m): 11:14am On May 17, 2021
Didn't you saw the other thread where a lady was lamenting that guys these days are no longer persuasive? I can't be dealing with the protocols of chasing, and also be having friction with her supposed brother. Abi na only she be the girl wey de this life ?

The respectable, logical, and smart thing to do is to move on. The only strict exception is if the persuasion switches to her. Then she would be motivated to convince her "brother" of my suitability, and make the job easier. I'm not the one with the headache here, its her brother. So therefore, it's her job to convince him, not me.

If she takes the extra steps necessary to fight for us, then I cann be even more motivated to carry on. Apart from that, I don enter bus, I'm gone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by The5DME(m): 11:19am On May 17, 2021
pansophist:
Didn't you saw the other thread where a lady was lamenting that guys these days are no longer persuasive? I can't be dealing with the protocols of chasing, and also be having friction with her supposed brother. Abi na only she be the girl wey de this life ?

The respectable, logical, and smart thing to do is to move on. The only strict exception is if the persuasion switches to her. Then she would be motivated to convince her "brother" of my suitability, and make the job easier. I'm not the one with the headache here, its her brother. So therefore, it's her job to convince him, not me.

If she takes the extra steps necessary to fight for us, then I cann be even more motivated to carry on. Apart from that, I don enter bus, I'm gone.

Bro, can u teach me how to understand women's nature?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Lilpen3758: 11:20am On May 17, 2021
I no even understand anything way op write na for comment section I come dey know wetin dey go on........
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Lilpen3758: 11:20am On May 17, 2021
Okay I don understand now I go read am again
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Lilpen3758: 11:21am On May 17, 2021
Op leave that girl she dey Bleep her brother ...... simple
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Lilpen3758: 11:21am On May 17, 2021
Or the guy lied to you about that girl being his sister
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Lilpen3758: 11:22am On May 17, 2021
Just leave the girl e get why
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Lilpen3758: 11:22am On May 17, 2021
And take care of yourself my guy ......
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by angelfallz(m): 11:34am On May 17, 2021
That is very foolish. Define the bro code. Who are the authors of the bro code? Were you consulted when the bro code was written? Some men just behave like goats.

SmellySperm:
Respect the Bro-code bruh. Walk tf away
E get reason!

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by angelfallz(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2021
In the first instance i can't have such a spineless man as a friend. In the second instance, I can't be your friend and I would not know your siblings.

But lets play along with the scenario.

So I like a girl, she likes me too. I get her contact and call her, next thing my friend who is her alleged brother calls me and warns me not to call her again.

I would tell him to go and hug transformer. after all is she not his sister? Is he interested in marrying his sister? If that is the case, I hands off. If not, he should smell his anus.

Men need to get out of this mindset that they can dictate who would date or not date their sisters. Often, such men are jobless and idle. This is because if they had a job or they are meaningfully engaged in relationship, work, in their own life, etc they wouldn't have the time to be dictating who would or would not date their sisters.

Their sisters are not babies.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Vivien458(f): 11:52am On May 17, 2021
angelfallz:
In the first instance i can't have such a spineless man as a friend. In the second instance, I can't be your friend and I would not know your siblings.

So I like a girl, she likes me too. I get her contact and call her, next thing my friend who is her alleged brother calls me and warns me not to call her again.

I would tell him to go and hug transformer. after all is she not his sister? Is he interested in marrying his sister? If that is the case, I hands off. If not, he should smell his anus.

Men need to get out of this mindset that they can dictate who would date or not date their sisters. Often, such men are jobless and idle. This is because if they had a job or they are meaningfully engaged in relationship, work, in their own life, etc they wouldn't have the time to be dictating who would or would not date their sisters.

more like it

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 17, 2021
angelfallz:
That is very foolish. Define the bro code. Who are the authors of the bro code? Were you consulted when the bro code was written? Some men just behave like goats.

You uncouth pun.k *ss. I'm entitle to my own fuc.king opinion.
Why the insult? Fuc.k is wrong with you 'butt scratcher?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by angelfallz(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2021
SmellySperm:

You uncouth pun.k *ss. I'm entitle to my own fuc.king opinion.
Why the insult? Fuc.k is wrong with you 'butt scratcher?

grin grin grin

Where is the insult?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Kondomatic(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2021
First, this can't be me because I don't club.

But assuming something similar happens to me eeh, walahi I no go ask for her number a second time.

This life no hard like that and getting a woman these days isn't a problem, the real problem is keeping one.
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Vivien458(f): 8:35pm On May 17, 2021
pansophist:

I just updated the thread. It a cousin sister
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Vivien458(f): 8:35pm On May 17, 2021
Kondomatic:
First, this can't be me because I don't club.

But assuming something similar happens to me eeh, walahi I no go ask for her number a second time.

This life no hard like that and getting a woman these days isn't a problem, the real problem is keeping one.
it's his cousin not sister
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Vivien458(f): 8:36pm On May 17, 2021
angelfallz:

it's actually a cousin and not his direct sister

(1) (Reply)

I earn 430k monthly but I Want To Relocate To Canada Or Europe. / Why Is Delta State So Blessed / How Do You Make Long Distance Relationships Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.