Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? (5686 Views)

Is It Normal, Guy's Do Fall In Love With. / Can You Stay A Month Without Sex? / The Blunt Show - Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Ibuyairtime12: 6:32am On Feb 17, 2020
This is serious and got me thinking lately, can a
normal bloke with an active sexual life do without
touching a wowan for atleast one full month and
still maintain his sanity without distractions
whatsoever? if yes, please what is the secret?

candid opinions are welcome

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Gwagone: 6:34am On Feb 17, 2020
WTF
A local normal guy can stay a year without sexsmiley

30 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Bola146(f): 6:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Yes, it's all about self determination.

13 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by PatriotTemidayo: 6:37am On Feb 17, 2020
Even two years.....

Speaking from experience

11 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 6:46am On Feb 17, 2020
Well, yes!

But if the person is a bible reader, it is still possible but it will be more difficult. here's why!

You cannot be reading the following verses and not expect to be aroused. So restraining that arousal and not having sex will be difficult for a bible reader. Here they are!

Song of Solomon 4 verse 5:

Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are
twins, which feed among the lilies.

Song of Solomon 1 verse 2 to 4:

2. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine; your anointing oils are fragrant; 3 your name is oil poured out; therefore virgins love you. Draw me after you; let us run. 4 The king has brought me into his chambers.

Song of Solomon 1 verse 13:

A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me;
he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

Song of Solomon: 2. 4.

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. 5. Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love. 6. His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me. Bible Offline

Song of Solomon: 4.

10. How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! 11. Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon. - Bible Offline

Song of Solomon: 7.

1. How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. 2. Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies. 3. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins. 4. Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bath-rabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus. - Bible Offline

7. This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes. 8. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples; 9. And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak. 10. I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. - Bible Offline

Song of Solomon: 8.

1. O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised. 2. I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. 3. His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me. - Bible Offline

Man!!!! Bible readers, you people are enjoying oo. Maybe this is the reason some people are too strong headed to leave Christianity. They are thinking they are going to miss out on all of these and it's kind if difficult to let go. grin

Anyway, Imes is coming. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by saintneo(m): 7:01am On Feb 17, 2020
Ibuyairtime12:

Do able but it is challenging. I have being away from wifey since begining of the year; no sex, no masturbation.

Sometimes the thought of cheating do come but I pray and banish them away.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by adebayour26: 7:56am On Feb 17, 2020
Ibuyairtime12:

Find out the meaning of CELIBACY.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:36am On Feb 17, 2020
Yes , except of course if the dude is poor, a simp, uneducated , or has the believe that masturbation is unhealthy.

Only people who fit in these categorIes can't

2 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by GeneralPula: 8:43am On Feb 17, 2020
undecided

I Dey stay more than 4months..

Haven’t had sex in this year at all..

A guy that’s able to control is dickk is 95% close to success and being strong!

20 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Stayed 2 years b4 man.
U won't die cool

4 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by MrCork: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2020
Ibuyairtime12:

angry
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Anfield247(m): 10:45am On Feb 17, 2020
Lazy youth, Maybe the president will appoint you as the minister of sex affairs... U Dey ask question as if you dey swallow garri through yarsh!

3 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Mbcastrol(m): 12:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
I have stayed a year plus, i didn't die. Get busy and set goals, sex is overrated.

15 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Tallesty1(m): 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
What is the big deal? If I should count how many years I have stayed so far without having sex I will need the fingers on my both hands.

It's possible if you really don't want it but first you must....

Filter the topics and posts you read online.

Chose your movies wisely.

Avoid rough play and unnecessary closeness with women.

Select friends who aren't talking about women and sex all the time.(This isn't always easy so it's better you make yourself your best friend).

Nothing is impossible if you approach it with right attitude.

13 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by bigeliot(m): 3:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Everybody showing power...bro walahi I can't o....I have tried all I could. This girls won't let u b...anywhr u go, dem dey. Church ur dick go stand bcus aunty no dress well. Outside, Dem yapa. If u say make u use nairaland relax, u go see topic like "I can kiss, suck and blow" u open am u see big something. Body don dey do u somehow ....omo my verdict is....NO...all diz guys forming power can masturbate for Africa ehh... No mind dem...just advice urself...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Nbote(m): 4:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
What is it with u ppl and sex? Why do ppl make it seem like sex is one uncontrollable urge dat kills? U can stay months and even years without sex or even acting on d urge sef.. I dont even need to b a religious person or born again to abstain from sex.. Na joblessness dey make una dwell too much on sex

7 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
IAmStrange:
Well, yes!

But if the person is a bible reader, it is still possible but it will be more difficult. here's why!

You cannot be reading the following verses and not expect to be aroused. So restraining that arousal and not having sex will be difficult for a bible reader. Here they are!

Song of Solomon 4 verse 5:

Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are
twins, which feed among the lilies.

Song of Solomon 1 verse 2 to 4:

2. Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth! For your love is better than wine; your anointing oils are fragrant; 3 your name is oil poured out; therefore virgins love you. Draw me after you; let us run. 4 The king has brought me into his chambers.

Song of Solomon 1 verse 13:

A bundle of myrrh is my well-beloved unto me;
he shall lie all night betwixt my breasts.

Song of Solomon: 2. 4.

He brought me to the banqueting house, and his banner over me was love. 5. Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love. 6. His left hand is under my head, and his right hand doth embrace me. Bible Offline

Song of Solomon: 4.

10. How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! 11. Thy lips, O my spouse, drop as the honeycomb: honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon. - Bible Offline

1. How beautiful are thy feet with shoes, O prince's daughter! the joints of thy thighs are like jewels, the work of the hands of a cunning workman. 2. Thy navel is like a round goblet, which wanteth not liquor: thy belly is like an heap of wheat set about with lilies. 3. Thy two breasts are like two young roes that are twins. 4. Thy neck is as a tower of ivory; thine eyes like the fishpools in Heshbon, by the gate of Bath-rabbim: thy nose is as the tower of Lebanon which looketh toward Damascus. - Bible Offline

7. This thy stature is like to a palm tree, and thy breasts to clusters of grapes. 8. I said, I will go up to the palm tree, I will take hold of the boughs thereof: now also thy breasts shall be as clusters of the vine, and the smell of thy nose like apples; 9. And the roof of thy mouth like the best wine for my beloved, that goeth down sweetly, causing the lips of those that are asleep to speak. 10. I am my beloved's, and his desire is toward me. - Bible Offline

Song of Solomon: 8.

1. O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised. 2. I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate. 3. His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me. - Bible Offline

Man!!!! Bible readers, you people are enjoying oo. Maybe this is the reason some people are too strong headed to leave Christianity. They are thinking they are going to miss out on all of these and it's kind if difficult to let go. grin

Anyway, Imes is coming. grin

This guy!

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Stevyne: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Guys help me o.
In search of where to do IT.
Course: Science Lab tech.
Preferable location: Yaba axis or anywhere on the island
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Peterosky(m): 7:14pm On Feb 17, 2020
For me even one week is a serious task. I like sex like craze. So,I no can fit stay for one full month without sex.Mbanuuuuuu.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Oluneutral: 8:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Imagine!!!

Sex starved generation!

Imagine, so, no celibacy in your dictionary @ op.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by April4th(m): 8:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Maintain one sexual partner and try to exercise anytime the sexual urge comes up.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by BlackfireX: 10:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Sex in this buhari govt is a crime o
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by morningstar122: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
I do not like to restrain myself in anything, especially in sex. When I had a girlfriend, I had constant sex, but after the breakup, I had a short break in my sex life, because I just don't have time to meet people, because I'm very busy at work. I almost went crazy without sex, so when I got a vacation, I went on vacation to Ukraine, where I visited, salondream. There I was able to relax and have fun. Therefore, I do not advise anyone to delay and relieve tension.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
I stayed for 6 month wen I traveled to Dubai

3 Likes

Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by babakelove: 9:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
A man can stay up to 2 tears without sex.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by babakelove: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
A man can stay up to 2 years without sex.sex is not food
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by biddostandard: 9:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
PatriotTemidayo:
Even two years.....
Speaking from experience
lol thats too much
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
Yes. The only downside is the wet dreams. Can be very irritating at times. Longest period of celibacy 6 months.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by star255: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yes, it's all about self determination.
Re: Can A Normal Guy Stay A Month Without Sex? by Xianders: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2020
It was never a problem for me when I didn't have a girlfriend for a long time. Moreover, I married a beautiful Slavic girl at an early age. So I never had this problem. I met her https://bride-forever.com/ukrainian-brides/kiev on the Internet. Slavic women are the most beautiful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Causes Of Sagging Breasts / Guys Help Have Been Put To Shame Again Oooooo(pics). / What Does It Mean If A Lady Text You This Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.