Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi (6190 Views)

Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
A married man who caught his wife cheating with his son (her stepson) nearly died after reading their WhatsApp conversation on his wife’s phone.

According to their conversation, it seems his son and his wife planned together to extort money from him by marrying him

The lady asked her stepson when they were going to get intimate again which suggests that it’s being going on for a long time.

What would you do if you were this man?[right][/right]

Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by sylve11: 7:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
The father suppose dey UBTH now for heart surgery.

What a wicked son and a wicked father's wife! shocked cool

4 Likes

Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
More WhatsApp screen shot

Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by instinct57vm(m): 7:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
handsomeyitayo:
A married man who caught his wife cheating with his son (her stepson) nearly died after reading their WhatsApp conversation on his wife’s phone.

According to their conversation, it seems his son and his wife planned together to extort money from him by marrying him

The lady asked her stepson when they were going to get intimate again which suggests that it’s being going on for a long time.

What would you do if you were this man?[right][/right]

This is pathetic! I empathize with the man.
He should just disown both of them and publish it in the dailies while also seeking court injuction to restrain them from coming close to him! Period!

1 Like

Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
instinct57vm:

This is pathetic! I empathize with the man.
He should just disown both of them and publish it in the dailies while also seeking court injuction to restrain them from coming close to him! Period!
that why I dislike women... even marriage I never wanted to venture into it..I am ok with children, because those ladies and women fear them.even in marriage,if you see the rate at which they cheat.hmm I have seen a lot

2 Likes

Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by internationalman(m): 7:47pm On Aug 05, 2020
Staged.

15 Likes

Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
internationalman:
Staged.
really..it happening truely
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by Burgerlomo: 7:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
Me self wey the matter no concern dey feel somehow grin
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by oluwaseyi0: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
All this old men packing young women they can't satisfy

The man should disown both wife and child, send them out with no dime

Like kakudu Benson did to his former wife you can't eat your cake and have it back

Hope Ned won't faint if he check all of his wife phone
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
oluwaseyi0:
All this old men packing young women they can't satisfy

The man should disown both wife and child, send them out with no dime

Like kakudu Benson did to his former wife you can't eat your cake and have it back

Hope Ned won't faint if he check all of his wife phone

that is it.. marrying young lady self tire me, one day you go still be older than them,...why won't dey go be panshing dick outside... even our old ladies too need young guys to panshi them.. women can never be satisfied ..no matter how the money you spend on them...

1 Like

Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sometimes when I think that we will live with a woman for the rest of our lives I just pity myself
It's not easy
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by zoeA: 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
Women always scheming in their tiny brain
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by freshkpomo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
sylve11:
The father suppose dey UBTH now for heart surgery.

I am telling you...

Verdict: It looks scripted but it do happen, I have seen a son telling the step mother to leave the dad and come love with him... Last last the lady ended up dating the grand son...

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by falcon01: 2:47am On Aug 06, 2020
welcome to another episode of things That never Happened
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by Lightangel65: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2020
The wife should be jailed for statutory rape and being a useless mother, the son should be beaten till he blacks out to xorrect his head.

And stories like this happen, in my auntys street last year, one woman was caught giving her 7yrs old boy blowjobs, after dem beat her she said it was to make the boy sleep, that after blowjobs he sleeps fast
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by Isaacvin(m): 11:46am On Aug 06, 2020
Somebody please tell me to close my mouth... shocked
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by Minsk24: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mom Loves Stepson cheesy...
If you know u know cool
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Wow wow wow this boy na bastard
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by Onlinebar: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Sometimes when I think that we will live with a woman for the rest of our lives I just pity myself
It's not easy
seriously
I'll rather give the rest of my life to academia
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by KenBen217: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
faaaaake
Re: Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi by Adalyon(f): 8:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
You guys still believe these type of thing?... So detailed... In just this conversation then were able to convey the genesis of the whole thing... Explain it's his step mother and they have sex and she's siphoning money for him.. How convenient smiley

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Nini Goes Unclad For Saga In Bathroom / Stats Showing Women With Multiple Sexual Partners In Nigeria By Ethnic Group / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.