Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,600 members, 7,823,609 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And (1891 Views)

Ever Dated Or Married A Hausa Or Fulani Lady B4_how Was It? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by mrrandomguy: 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2020
1. She broke the ice the first time we met.
2. She relates well despite being introverted.
3. She is pretty and much younger.
4. She initiate chats most times. I did this the first time.
5. She keeps eye contact, does not appear shy like a typical Northern girl.
6. A colleague feel she is elitist. Who cares?
7. She read romance novels.
8. Some colleagues and "clients" don't like her character. I don't care?
9. She is a Muslim.

But
1. I am not a Muslim.
2. I am not a Northerner.
3. Women have asked me out in the past and I have lost count of green lights.
4. I have a decent job with a clear career path.
5. I feel my chances are extremely low, if I have any.
6. I DON'T WANT TO RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP.
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by Coder2Client(m): 8:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
It can not work. Except if she is an orphan.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by chatinent: 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
It's not a matter of being in love; what are you in love for? Is it for a sexual relationship or just dating or for marriage?
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by baralatie(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2020
office romance
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by GraGra247(m): 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Men cause their own problems. So all the millions of ladies roaming around begging for a good man's attention aren't enough for you.
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by Quietly(m): 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Are you for real.. First of all.. If. Her parents didn't kicked against, then surely..

Secondly..

would you and your family take it seriously,?

If yes, move on.. If no, step aside.. Don't waste your time
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by shamsin6300(m): 9:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Let me advice you on three things
1. Help me with her line
2. Grant me a loan of #1million
3. Thank me later.
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by ojun50(m): 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
chatinent:
It's not a matter of being in love; what are you in love for? Is it for a sexual relationship or just dating or for marriage?
Op answer this question
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by JOBgame(m): 9:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
Guy life no balance@all me na my mama she de stop me date christain girl
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by STARGREEN(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sometimes a man's problem is acquired.
Sometimes a man's problem began from...hi.
A word is enough for...

Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by heendrix(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
mrrandomguy:
1. She broke the ice the first time we met.
2. She relates well despite being introverted.
3. She is pretty and much younger.
4. She initiate chats most times. I did this the first time.
5. She keeps eye contact, does not appear shy like a typical Northern girl.
6. A colleague feel she is elitist. Who cares?
7. She read romance novels.
8. Some colleagues and "clients" don't like her character. I don't care?
9. She is a Muslim.

But
1. I am not a Muslim.
2. I am not a Northerner.
3. Women have asked me out in the past and I have lost count of green lights.
4. I have a decent job with a clear career path.
5. I feel my chances are extremely low, if I have any.
6. I DON'T WANT TO RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP.

Hausa is a Go but Fulani?? Run o
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by Kaykay999(m): 1:08am On Aug 06, 2020
I love Hausa Fulani girls so much.
I wanna have affair with one of them.
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by mrrandomguy: 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
shamsin6300:
Let me advice you on three things
I didn't ask for advice. Read my post again.
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by mrrandomguy: 2:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
chatinent:
You don't fall in love because you want a particular thing.
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by mrrandomguy: 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2020
GraGra247:
Men cause their own problems. So all the millions of ladies roaming around begging for a good man's attention aren't enough for you.
So I should love a million ladies? Clearly you don't understand what it means to search for your missing rib.
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by mrrandomguy: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Quietly:
Are you for real.. First of all.. If. Her parents didn't kicked against, then surely..
Secondly..
would you and your family take it seriously,?
If yes, move on.. If no, step aside.. Don't waste your time
You think in English but type in a language I don't understand.
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by mrrandomguy: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
STARGREEN:
Sometimes a man's problem is acquired.
Sometimes a man's problem began from...hi.
A word is enough for...
You didn't say anything
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by mrrandomguy: 2:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
heendrix:

Hausa is a Go but Fulani?? Run o
Why?
Re: I Am In Love With A Hausa-Fulani Lady, And by STARGREEN(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
mrrandomguy:

You didn't say anything

Really?

(1) (Reply)

Is Polygamy Really Against Christain Laws? / 0MG! [PHOTOS] See What Oron Girl Said She Will Cook For Her Future Husband / Sporty Bet Instant Virtual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.